pucker

Old 11-21-2007, 01:09 AM

so my friend mollie draws really good she taught me some and i picked it upa little but not much i'm still trying to get it so the eyes on my people are the same size lol i still can't draw hair,hands,bodys, or anyof that stuff the only thing i really got was the nose, mouth, eyes and eyebrows i still stink at doing those to but any ways what do you guys & girls like to draw or paint? :D well what ever art you do is awsome because it gets you thinking creative and gets you moving around your not really sitting in front of the tv all day sitting your painting or drawing doing something that makes you have to think and get up and move so you can see diffrent things to draw paint or take a picture of kind of like still life paintings/drawings you get up to find the perfect place where theres enough shawdow and sun light so i looks really good i'm rambling on i know but i'm having fun almost like when i take my camra (thats spelled wrong) to take pictures of my dog or a kid sitting on a swing in a park friends posing funny to have fun etc. all that stuff is art but it's special to everyone in a diffrent way like sometimes you couls see a painting on a wall and think it's the ugliest thing in the world but the person behind you could think it's the pretties thing they've every seen i there life but like i'm trying to say if you mess up on a painting or a little drawing don't think you made a mistake because someone will think it's not a mistake that it's a wonderful peice of art and you could become a billionare or even better but keep doing that art! :D

Pucker

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 11-21-2007, 02:06 AM

Even professionals make mistakes. I've seen some in manga and such XD.

The eye thing is difficult, but if you position them correctly, you know draw the lines on the face. Then you draw them about the same width(If one ends up being too long, make the other one longer), then yeah... I picked up on drawing eyes quite easily... I could recommend you the best art book I've ever gotten... If you'd like. It's great for faces..Doesn't help me with bodies, but it might help you.

Penny
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2007, 10:16 AM

My favorite book for faces (non anime that is, because starting in anime is just making life harder on yourself in the long run in my opinion) is called Facial Expression by Gary... Swear words. It starts with an F... what is it? I'll get back to you. That book is AMAZING.

Faunia
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Faunia Send a message via MSN to Faunia Send a message via Yahoo to Faunia

Old 11-26-2007, 12:22 PM

Umm...Practice practice practice? XD I used to draw reall, really bad. Like... when I find old art I want to burn it bad. But I just practiced a lof and I've gotten much, much better. But as for what I like to draw? Ummm... Colorful people? Personality-wise as well as visually, colorful people are incredibly fun.

Generally, I'll give up on a piece of art only if I'm going to redraw it. I really hate to leave something unfinished. Makes me feel guilty. ._.

On another note, my art was really bad way back when because I started drawing with anime, which is incredibly bad. You never want to do that, because then all you'll know is anime and you won't be able to draw anything else. I ended up giving up anime for a while and moved to realism, and I'm just very recently getting back into a more cartoony style, which isn't so much anime as it is a distorted version of disney.

Penny
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2007, 06:03 PM

Gary Fagin. The book's by him. It's expensive, but if you can just get a chance to flip through it. It's AMAZING.