View Poll Results: Is the art shop-worthy?
Sure! {Mind pricing me?} 0 0%
Maybe if you tweak it a bit. {Please post your suggestion.} 0 0%
No. Just no. {Please give a reason why.} 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Mikhail
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-05-2008, 03:27 AM

Well I guess I'll keep a little gallery of sorts here. Just gonna post my newest sketches and doodles. I haven't drawn anything real serious with my tablet yet. Still getting used to it and trying to develop my sketches a little more before I do any serious work.

I'm actually wondering if maybe I should start a sketch auction. Just to gain some extra gold.

All of these are linked back to My DevART page.

Disclaimer: Please be wary that some galleries may contain nudity or other mature content that is not shielded by Deviantart's Mature Content filter, and that the filter will only act if you have it switched on or are not logged in. So think before you click.
To add to that, most of my images are rule-friendly, except for the occasional bit of blood or naughty word.

Nothing in my box...
My newest completed work. Another Pyramid Head, but what can I say, I love the bugger. Colouring is similar to "Rrgh" and isn't as annoying to do as I thought. At least not on ArtGrounds' Sketcher.

Just a Little...
Ehehehehe!! I drew myself as a Pyramid Head. Been dying to do that for ages. Warning, there's a bit of blood. This is probably my favourite out of my recent doodles.

Rrrrgh.
Eh, drew this while I was mad and disappointed and generally not in a good mood. I like the shading and pose though.

Rosen
Just a sketch of an OC of mine, the incubus Rosen, with longer hair than he usually has.

Riley
This is Riley, my little stereotypical goth girl side-character. I made her as a parody of teenage goth girl characters who have no friends and are alone in their goth-ness until one day when they suddenly have magical powers that will save or destroy the world. Yeah... I like making fun of Mary-Sues.

WIP - Oracle
This is my newest character, the Oracle. She needed a reference, so I'm working on this sketch of her. I had help on the hands from a lovely girl on ArtGrounds named Shin.

Louie
This was a freebie for someone on Gaia of one of their OC's, and it's one of the headshots I'm actually really proud of.

Body Practice
There's no clothes on her, but there's no telltale signs that she's nude either. Kind of like a Barbie doll. I did this just to practice arms and bodies. I already know her head is too large.

Eh?
Just a silly little doodle that makes me smile.

Last edited by Mikhail; 10-05-2008 at 09:59 AM..