torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime

Old 06-23-2007, 04:17 AM

i found a wed online talk about Tsubasa season 3 might be cancel and the fan had start a petition. here the info:

To: NHK / CLAMP / KODANSHA / NEP
We, the fans of the anime series 'Tsubasa Chronicle', have recently come to learn that the Season 3, that is the final season of this show, scheduled to air from April 2007, have been cancelled. The broadcast channel, NHK ETV, where E stands for 'Education', has a 'No Violence, No Alcohol' policy and this lead to the NHK Censure, causing Season 3 to be cancelled for broadcast. Being concerned, a group of us have decided to start a petition for the production of the season 3.

Sincerely,
The Undersigned

for those tsubasa fan, please sign the petition if you want to so that the season 3 will come out.

here where to sign: http://www.petitiononline.com/tsubasa/petition.html

you welcome to discuss the event and anything relate to tsubasa or this event if you like ^-^

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2007, 04:18 AM

i personally love tsubasa anime and manga and if they dont have season 3, i'm goin to be so disappointing and mad.
dont you feel the same / think so?

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2007, 02:56 PM

God how did i know this was gonna happen :( bet they cancelled Fruits Basket series 2 as well if this happend!

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2007, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroshaxKerry
God how did i know this was gonna happen :( bet they cancelled Fruits Basket series 2 as well if this happend!
i hope not, i like fruit basket too. though i already read the manga and know the ending.

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 06-23-2007, 08:03 PM

I never even knew there was going to be a season 3 in Tsubasa. ;__; Sad they cancelled it though..I love the series so much! <333

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2007, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppi
I never even knew there was going to be a season 3 in Tsubasa. ;__; Sad they cancelled it though..I love the series so much! <333
Yea they was going to but they quitted bee train and was gonna go find anouther host for it, looks like they gave up on it now...

great.... i sure hell wish they had stayed with bee train >.<;; did a good enough job as it was.... at least then we would of HAD a series 3 and i would of gotten to see Kamui and Fuuma.

Iced-anime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2007, 03:35 AM

I love the series sooo badly >< I don't want them to cancel it T.T

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 06-29-2007, 11:21 PM

A third season is needed. D< I mean, I'm still kind of confused about the real Shaoran...they just showed scenes of him, but never really told anything about him. >.<;;

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 08-15-2007, 05:15 PM

It has been confirmed that there will be no season 3 for Tsubasa. However, they are releasing OVAs soon. I know this sucks but we can't do anything about it :(

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy bear
It has been confirmed that there will be no season 3 for Tsubasa. However, they are releasing OVAs soon. I know this sucks but we can't do anything about it :(
True.

I thought i had posted the whole OVA thing in here OO must of not done.. ah well.... i cant WAIT for it im so glad, third series aint needed now all i need is my Tokyo arc and then they can do what the ever they like with it!

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 11:45 PM

;_; I was so excited when I first heard about Season 3, and then not much later, I heard that it might never occur due to disagreements between the studio and CLAMP. And now, it's confirmed that there won't ever BE a season 3. At least, not in the immediate future. DX

WARNING. SPOILERS.

I was rather upset, because I was so excited for what might be in it, such as Fay's whole dilemma/internal conflict--not to mention he looks so pretty with a ponytail 8D It'd be nice to hear what the "real" Fay sounded like, too. (MAJOR SPOILERS THERE. So don't be concerned if you have no idea what I'm talking about ^^;)

I do believe that the OVAs feature the Acid Tokyo arc :3 I look forward to that.

Deji-chan
New and Improved!

Old 08-17-2007, 05:17 AM

THANK GOD THERE'S NO SEASON 3.

I hated how Bee Train did Tsubasa. Production IG will hopefully do a superior job and make up for the horrible 2nd season. Thank god for Tokyo Revelations!

Also, an online petition rarely, if ever, makes things happen in the anime industry.

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 02:26 AM

^^; The beginning of Tsubasa was rather....slow. In fact, overall, it was pretty dull when compared with the manga. And there's lots of weird/useless panning in-and-out.

Rather slow getting into, too....x_X

Deji-chan
New and Improved!

Old 08-18-2007, 03:02 AM

I had to stop after...

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

the Fai-whistling scene. I knew more fillers were to be abound and just couldn't take it anymore! And I was one of the few who actually liked the Fai/Chii episode because I thought it was a cute father/daughter thing. xD Like, y'know, the father/daughter dance?

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 06:38 PM

Ah....>.> The Fay/Chi one. I didn't like that episode much; it was sweet, but kind of out-of-character for Fay. I wish they'd gone about it a different way, but alas...fillers will be fillers.