Lulu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Lulu

Old 08-11-2007, 06:25 AM

This is to discuss the differences.
I own all 8 manga books and I have re-read them multiple times. I have not watched all of the anime series, I feel I can skip around since I know what's going to happen anyways. I decided to watch the end episode and I was outraged, it was completely different than the manga.
SPOILER:

In the manga Misha returned to Heaven and became a full fledged angel, and Shia disappeared. In the anime they both come back. O_o;
Misha passed her first requirement by driving away the Demon Shia, even though she wasn't aware nor happy about it, her final requirement was to make Kotarou happy. I don't think it even mentioned that in the anime, however I did not watch every episode so I don't know for sure.

khomi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-17-2007, 12:34 AM

I was actually about to post a new thread when I found this. XD

Anyway, weelll I haven't seen the anime. But I must say that I loved the manga. It was very cute, sweet, and emotional. I must say I would be disappointed if they changed anything major. D; Maybe they were doing it for the sake of gearing it towards a certain viewing audience?

Runihura
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Runihura

Old 08-17-2007, 12:57 AM

XD Lolz it was so annoying.
My sister bought it, brought it home, read half of it, then returned it.

Hidari
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Hidari

Old 08-18-2007, 01:06 AM

I thought the anime was awful. The whole thing felt like a really annoying stereotypical anime, even though the manga was so sweet and wonderful, even though it was quite silly in the beginning.

I don't think it's the kind of manga that should have been made into an anime. Her style didn't transfer well to the anime.

Nagahashi_Miharu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-19-2007, 04:00 PM

I think the manga was ver sweet and adorable. I loved the artwork, and everything. However, the anime was just annoying. After I watched the ending, I was like "WTF?". They had a completely different ending than the manga! The anime is somewhat like the Negima! anime (the first one), where it didn't follow the manga closely and have a completely differen't ending. UGH.

life in red and black
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to life in red and black Send a message via Yahoo to life in red and black

Old 08-20-2007, 09:55 PM

I own a lot of Koge Donbo's work. ((They're doing a Kamichama Karin anime... I bet I'll be disappointed...))

Pita Ten was great! This is what I say - if you like happy ending choose the anime. if you like the sad ending, and less Happily ever after, choose the manga.

I loved the manga so I tried youtube for an episode. Thinking I knew the story already, I skipped the Part 1 of an episode because I didn't want to waste time with my slow computer to load the song.

I accidently went to the last episode while skipping around >.<

I also opened episode 9 for the heck of it.

My review:
The episode 9 had nothing from the manga. It was a lot of fooling around which was cute and I got to see Shia!

Episode 26 was a little disappointing, but at least I got to see Nyaa. The ending made me go, 'seriously? Oh wait, this is a total comedy. Nothing can get too serious or they'll throw a censored tag over a kid's anime.'

Yea, I agree her style doesn't show well. They made them uber cute.

*spoiler*
Only thing I liked was how Ten-chan and Koboshi both knew of Misha and Shia being angels and demons. What I don't like is how they erased all the stuff from Shia's generation.
It was really funny listening to Kaoru in japanese though. *she screams a lot*