Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-17-2009, 02:13 AM

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-17-2009, 05:54 AM

CK is the Event Coordinating Team Captain and is also an Assistant Administrator. Her birthday is on August 3rd and she lives in the US. One of her favorite songs is “Sleeping Beauty” by A Perfect Circle. She also likes “Pretty Green” by Mark Ronson and “Coca-Cola” by Little Red. If she had to pick just one CI as a favorite, she’d go with Waves of Naias.

Chi is an assistant administrator on menewsha. She likes to read, role-play, listen to music, draw, window shop, and so much more, but dislikes cooked peppers and talking about herself. She is a full-time university student and her birthday is November 11th. She lives in the state of Maine in the United States. Chi loves the color blue, and her hobby outside of menewsha is her course work. Her favorite subject is psychology, her favorite menewsha collectible item is the headwings, and in 2009, her favorite event was the valentine's day event.

Jellysundae has been on the staff of Menewsha since April of 2007. She has the third highest post count on the site and her favorite CI so far is the Panda Slippers. Two of her favorite bands are Crowded House and Kylie Minogue. If you haven’t already noticed, she likes to torture people with pictures of delicious food in her signature. Her favorite things include sunshine, fluffy socks, food, and her bed.

Jurupamae is an assistant administrator. She likes chocolate chip cookies and good friends, but she dislikes hypocrisy, general bitching, not having enough time in the day to do everything she needs to do, and the whole "woe is me" attitude. She has two children (a girl that's 15 and a boy that's 10). She lives down the road from seiki and is as old as your mother. Her favorite color is purple.

Yanyan13 has been on the staff for around 2 years. Two of his hobbies are drawing and web design. His current favorite movie is You don’t mess with the Zohan. He doesn’t care too much where he lives as long as it’s quiet, has fast-food, and has internet. His favorite foods include chicken dishes of any kind and vegetables. His favorite Mene event in 2008 was Halloween.

Last edited by Roachi; 03-23-2009 at 11:06 PM..

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-17-2009, 12:14 PM

Eroy is a community manager here on Menewsha. She likes games and gaming, animals, cooking, and baking. She dislikes bad drivers and rude people. Edward, her puppy, Paul and Steve French, her cats, and Guss, Seethroughsy, and Valencia, her three fishes are the pets Eroy currently owns. In real life, her occupation is software testing and test development and her real name is Erin. She lives in the country of the United States of America in Midwest/Kansas City Area. Her favorite colors come from earth tone colors, and her favorite band is Modest Mouse and has many favorite songs. Her hobbies outside of Menewsha are gaming and tae kwon do. Her favorite subject is science. Eroy’s favorite Menewsha collectible item is bee slippers, and she loves all the events Menewsha has.

Knerd is a community manager on Menewsha. She likes anagrams, They Might Be Giants, Canadian television, National Public Radio, Mitch Hedberg, Alan Rickman, and used book stores, but dislikes gory horror films, chat speak, dodge ball, and mushrooms. She doesn’t own any pets, but would like to own a beagle puppy someday. She likes people calling her KJ. Knerd’s favorite color is green and favorite song is “Ana Ng” by They Might Be Giants. Her favorite subject is history, favorite Menewsha item is the steam headgear, and favorite event from 2008 is Halloween.

Sizzla is a community manager on Menewsha. She likes her man, friends, driving, stars, sparkly things, role playing and her OCs, fans, fall and spring, rain, the ocean, music, books art, photography, and her computer but dislikes moochers, lazy people, quitters, cheaters, obnoxious laughs/people, hail, and being clumsy. She has a cat named Kali and a Russian hamster named Ham-chan. She is an associate editor of a magazine/graphic designer for an association. Sizzla’s real name is Elizabeth and she was born on October 24th. She lives in the United States of America in the state of Missouri. Elizabeth’s favorite colors are purples, greens, blues, and silver. She loves lots of music and loves going to the gym, playing video games, reading, writing, and watching television outside of Menewsha. Her favorite subjects in school are photography, biology, and journalism. Her favorite Menewsha collectible item is the Raven Headwings. Elizabeth’s favorite Mene event in 2007 was the summer carnival and in 2008 was the Celes Paradi.

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 03-18-2009, 04:01 AM

Bisque is one of our Pixelists and was born on the shortest day of the year, December 21st. She lives in Canada. Her favorite colors to wear are black and grey and her favorite song is “Now or Never” by Unter Null. She doesn’t only pixel for Menewsha; she loves to pixel for herself in her free time. Her favorite CI that’s come out since she joined Mene has been the steampunk helmet and she really enjoyed the Festival of Winter Nights last year.

ChibiTotoro222 is a commissioned, part-time pixelist. She likes art, animals (for the most part), flowers, and television. She really dislikes tummy aches, arrogance, backdoor bragging, slow walkers, possums, and calculus. She used to own a pet dog, but chibi owns a 23 year old cockatiel. She doesn’t have a job right now. She was born March 29th, 1991 and lives in the state of Michigan which is part of the United States. Her favorite color is light coral, off-white, teal, and pale green. She is not really into bands and music too much, but she loves to digital paint, play the trumpet, and stay cool (not summer cool), outside of menewsha. Her favorite subject is biology. Chibi adores the anklewing set and the pure love bao items on menewsha, and her favorite event in 2008 was Valentine’s Day.

Omi is a developer on menewsha. She likes food, the internet, art, and a lot more, and she really doesn't dislike anything. Omi has two pet cats, and she is a college student and illustrator. She lives in Alabama in the United States. Omi's favorite color depends on her mood, but she likes vivd, strong colors like robin's egg blue, hot pink, violet purple, etc. Her hobby outside of menewsha is college, and she liked Art or English Composition as her favorite subject in school. Omi's favorite menewsha collectible item is the order armor, and in 2008, her favorite event was the Phoenix Jubilee.

n/a

Tre Le Coco has been Part of the Mene staff since August 24th of 2007. She lives in Australia and is currently taking web design courses. She likes a huge variety of music, but her all-time favorite is Nickelback. Her favorite Mene events in 2008 were the Phoenix Jubilee and Halloween and in 2007 her favorite was Winter Nights. She doesn’t own any pets unless you count her brother.

Wish04 is a developer here on menewsha. She loves to draw, read manga, watch anime, and pixel art. There’s a lot of things she dislikes, and she currently doesn’t own any pets but did have a dog when she was young. Her real name is Emily and she was born on March 6, 1990. She lives in the United States of America in the state of Michigan. Wish’s favorite color is red. Her hobbies outside of her menewsha life is drawing and listening to music, and her favorite subject in school is art class. Her favorite collectible item is the dragon from March of 2009.

Last edited by Kultura; 03-23-2009 at 05:46 PM..

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 03-18-2009, 04:08 AM

Bartuc is a moderator on menewsha and just recently became one. He likes sushi, pizza, Turkish pizzas, donor kabobs, music of all sorts, reading, and partying, but dislikes cold places, leaving el Salvador, poorly made food, people who steal his alcohol, stupid people, and people who mess with his stuff at work. He has one pet dog named Jack who is a black lab/border collie mix. Bartuc is a Blackhawk helicopter mechanic and crew chief. His real name is Tony, and he was born on October 21st, 1987 and is currently living in Honduras about fifteen minutes outside of Comayagua. Tony likes the colors black and red. Outside of his life on menewsha, Tony likes to go clubbing. His favorite subject in school is history and debate, his favorite menewsha monthly collectible item is the panda slippers, and his favorite menewsha event in 2008 was the Phoenix Jubilee event.

Captain Howdy is a moderator on menewsha. He likes cake, skulls, and not being beaten with a blunt or sharp objects. He has two pet cats, and in real life, his occupation is to wrangle Oompa Loompas at the Willy Wonka factory while keeping them in line and making sure they stay out of trouble. His birthday is January 5th, 1939 (:O), lives in the United States of America, and lives in the state of confusion. Howdy’s favorite color is black which he believes is so a color. His hobbies outside of menewsha is video gaming, eating cake, and fighting crime with his trusty hobo sidekick, Sapphire. His favorite subject in school was English. His favorite menewsha collectible item is the raven headwings and his favorite 2008 event was the festival of winter nights. Howdy would love to learn how to make baklava.

Fiarra has been a Moderator on Menewsha since June of 2008. She’s currently studying to be a marine biologist. Her favorite books include Speaker for the Dead, His Dark Materials, and anything by Haruki Murakami. Two of the things she values most in life are her family and knowledge. She likes a lot of different kinds of music, but some of her favorite bands are Nightwish, Sugarcult, and System of a Down.

Iroase Delschatten is a moderator on menewsha. She likes a lot of stuff. She has a pet tortoise. Currently, she is a student and lives in Malaysia in the state of Wilayah Persekutuan (Kuala Lumpur). Iroase was born on December 28th, 1988. Her favorite colors include dark red, gold, silver, and black. She has a number of favorite bands, particularly Ali Project. Outside of menewsha, she likes to draw, sleep, brood, and eat. Her favorite subects are mathematics and English, her favorite menewsha collectible item is the oriental fan, and in 2008, her favorite menewsha event was the celes paradi.

Kale is a moderator on menewsha who likes video games, roleplaying, computers, animals, yaoi, chatting, gaming, writing, and reading. She dislikes hypocrites, bugs, heights, chatspeak, and a lot more. She owns one pet cat named Ateiyu and three ferrets named Willow, Panda, and Daemon. Her occupation in real life is a Chapters Bookshelver, her real name is Jennifer, and she was born on March 31st, 1989. She lives in Canada within the province of Manitoba. Her favorite color is blood red, has no favorite song, but does have a favorite band—My Chemical Romance. Her favorite subject is English and her hobbies outside of menewsha are gaming and reading. Jennifer’s favorite menewsha collectible items are the crowns. Her favorite menewsha event in 2008 was the Valentine’s Day.

Kinmotsu is a moderator on menewsha. He likes Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain, but really dislikes yoga. His occupation titles include the whipping boy, jack of all trades, and the brains of the operation. Kinmotsu’s real name is Cole, he was born on January 8th, and lives in the United States within the state of Maine. His favorite color is blue, favorite subject is English, and his favorite menewsha collectible item is the headwings. His hobbies outside of menewsha include video games and general computer mayhem. In 2008, his favorite menewsha event was the festival of winter nights.

Melody Xyelle is a moderator on menewsha. She likes children, birds, her husband, kittens, and school, but dislikes being sick, snakes, and being alone. She is a student right now, her real name is Melanie, and she was born on September 30. She lives in the state of North Caronlina in the United States of America. Her favorite color is pink, and her hobbies outside of menewsha are school, mothering, crocheting, sewing, and drawing. Melody’s favorite subject is biology. Her favorite menewsha item is the Scarf of the Order and her favorite event in 2008 is the Phoenix Jubilee event.

PlatinumChild is a moderator on menewsha. She likes art, literature, the internet, television, and movies, but dislikes annoying noises. She has no pets, and her current occupation is an art student. Her real name is Maria Elena Sandoval Martines, and she was born on September 5th, 1990. She lives in the state of California in the United States of America. Her favorite color is purple, and her hobbies outside of menewsha include reading and drawing. Her favorite subject in school is art and literature. She adores the oriental fan, and her favorite event in 2008 is the Phoenix Jubilee event.

Rosebleed is a moderator on menewsha, and her real name is Lisa Parker. She likes animals, the gym, nature, reading, and her light-up umbrella. She dislikes clutter, spiders, and rain. Lisa has two pet dogs (west highland terriers). She is the assisstant manager for costa coffee and was born on December 28th, 1986. She lives in England, in the county of Kent. Her favorite color is pink. At the moment her favorite band is the Ting-Tings, but her favorite band changes quite often. Lisa loves chemistry, her favorite collectible item is the mask of atlantis, and her favorite menewsha event was the Celes Paradi 2008.

Siaasgn is a moderator on menewsha. She likes money and food, but dislikes bills (go figure). She is a librarian and her real name is Steph. Her favorite colors are purple and green. Her hobbies outside of menewsha are reading and crocheting. Her favorite collectible item on mene is the queen’s crown.

Snowflower has been part of the Menewsha staff since September of 2008. Her favorite Mene event in 2008 was Valentine’s Day and in 2007, it was Halloween. She has a son who’s really quite attractive. Her number one choice for place to live is in the hearts of people across the world.

Spring`Tyme Fresh is a moderator on menewsha. She likes music, old fashioned things like typewriters and polaroid cameras, books, shoes, pens, pencils, notepads, and money, but she dislikes violence, liars, weapons, rain, ice, and narrow-minded people. She has a pet fish named Phoebe. She is currently unemployed, her birthday is January 8th, and she lives in the UK. Spring's real name is Kim. She likes the color green, and some of her favorite bands/artists include: Kelly Clarkson, Green Day, King of Leon, and Katy Perry. Her hobbies outside of menewsha include writing, reading, making scrapbooks, and baking. In high school, her favorite subject was math and English, but her favorite subject in college was psychology. Kim's favorite menewsha collectible item is the mask set and slipper set. In 2008, her favorite event was the Celes Paradi event.

Last edited by Kultura; 03-26-2009 at 06:32 PM..

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-18-2009, 10:28 PM

Ferra has been a member of the Menewsha staff since October 2007. She listens to a huge variety of music and likes to learn about pretty much anything related to language and culture. She wants to travel and teach English as a second language after she graduates from college, but eventually wants to move back home to Washington. She likes to watch Law & Order, L&O: SVU, Superjail, and Project Runway. She has no pets currently, but plans on owning a Corgi named Sherlocke in the future.

Seito is an event coordinator. She likes to draw, write, read, watch anime, read manga, watch television, sleep, craft, and drink tea; she dislikes lack of sleep, school, homework, and math. She doesn’t have any pets. Her favorite color is blue, she has too many favorite songs and bands, and her only hobbies are writing, reading, and art. She likes most of the monthly collectible items, and she likes all the events menewsha has to offer.

ToriKat has been part of the staff since the beginning of January in 2008. She’s been training to be a medic for the US Army since September and she also has a degree in psychology. Two of her favorite songs are “One” by Epik High and “Canon D” by Pachelbel. Her favorite flower is Plumeria. She has very diverse interests and likes to imagine life as a comic artist, drill sergeant, and novelist.

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-19-2009, 11:35 PM

Last edited by Strawberry Octopus; 03-22-2009 at 07:15 PM..

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-20-2009, 04:54 PM

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-22-2009, 09:07 PM

Uwah, Eroy! I didn't know you took Taekwondo, too! x)

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 03-22-2009, 09:19 PM

yanyan's favorite movie reminds me of my favorite movie, Zoolander. :lol: Not that they're relevant at all. ><

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 09:22 PM

I was stoked to read that Bartuc works on a similar type of aircraft that I did in the mid-80s when I was in the Navy. Small world!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-22-2009, 10:24 PM

@Jen - Aw i love zoolander!

Quote:
"What is this, a center for ants!"
xDDD

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 03-23-2009, 01:17 AM

-slightly miffed- A lot of my bio was edited out.
-shuffles off-

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-23-2009, 01:21 AM

snowflower: Half of the survey you took was used to make questions for the staff trivia. =]

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-23-2009, 01:30 AM

Howdy was right.... The bios here make us all sound nuts. LOL. (edit: Please don't take that as the person who wrote the summaries did a poor job. That's not what I mean at all. XD )

I'm a bit amused that mine makes me sound like a huge music fan where really I'm not huge into music. XD I feel like a poseur!

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-23-2009, 02:04 AM

I think that they were trying to strike a balance between giving enough interesting info about y'all without giving away answers to the trivia questions.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-23-2009, 02:14 AM

That would make sense. XD

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 03-23-2009, 03:07 AM

Wow, reading this, I just realized that there are some mods my age that I never knew were my age. xDD;; <3<3

Question though. =O Once questions are answered in the trivia, will they get added here? From what I'm getting at here, a lot of interesting stuff was asked to the staff, and it'd be kind of hard maybe if we would keep having to refer to the trivia game to see the answers. =P

Unless the trivia game will record the questions and answers. Then, nevermind what I just said. xDD;; <3

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-23-2009, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Uwah, Eroy! I didn't know you took Taekwondo, too! x)
Yep!! I didn't know you took TKD either xP

Hehe, I like that all my pets are named out. Even my fish :lol:

Jennifer

Old 03-23-2009, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
@Jen - Aw i love zoolander!

xDDD
Best movie in the world, eh? :lol:

Quote:
At the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking.

I'm sorry that good-looking people like us made you throw up and feel bad about yourself.
Anyway, I noticed there wasn't much about you in the biography, snowflower. Perhaps you could put some more in that won't be used for Trivia. I want to know more about how super cool you are. :cool:

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 03-23-2009, 06:10 AM

Jenn~ Bio was already long. :XD Which is why I posted in the first place. I doubt anyone will guess the trivia questions about me, b/c the answers were only posted in the bio questions. You won't find them on the site. :lol:

It was mostly a laugh or step away from your screen sort of thing. You can still get to know me. I may bite, but I've had my shots. (I don't really bite, just pulling your leg) I can chat/get to know anyone. You could bring me desserts, the key to the universe, chuck norris, a baguette...the list goes on. I'll share all of my secrets.(no, not all of them...I like toffee...give me toffee! >8'D ) :) I do have a crazy sense of humor as a forewarning.

Last edited by Snowberry; 03-23-2009 at 06:30 AM..

Jennifer

Old 03-23-2009, 06:37 AM

Yeah, we all know how crazy you are. :rofl:
I mean...smart and uh...yeah.

The key to the universe is mine!

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-23-2009, 07:28 AM

Snow's mean and evil and does cruel things to Neopets! :XD

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-23-2009, 09:52 AM

@Jen - Haha that is soo funny! Mer-man! xDD

Guivre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Guivre Send a message via Yahoo to Guivre

Old 03-23-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflower View Post
-slightly miffed- A lot of my bio was edited out.
-shuffles off-
This couldn't be covered in a PM? Way to rain on the parade.

Anyway, I thought this was very cute. But now I'm going to go find something to do where people aren't totally negative and self centered.