Lilith W
bookworm

Old 01-29-2009, 11:22 PM

Lili was shocked by what was happening. What have I gotten myself into. As the bell rang Lili stood to leave. When Dante grabbed Ryo and dragged her out of the room Lili started to go after them, but stopped. She didn't really know anyone here and if it came to a fist fight she would lose. But then she thought of the look on Dante's face as he dragged her off and followed them.

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-29-2009, 11:29 PM

Ryo flinched when Dante pushed her against the wall. "What is wrong with you Ryo, just because you look like us doesn't mean you are!" She was staring at her feet. fist clenched. "You think I decided to look like this?! Youthink I begged my mother to use all those curse on me so I look like how I do?" Tears rimming her eyes. "Dante you dont know anything! You have no idea what it's like to be me!" she pushed passed him and ran away wipping away the tears that had fallen.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 01-29-2009, 11:52 PM

Lili watched as Dante pushed Ryo into a wall and then as they started talking. She started to go to them when she saw tears in the girl's eyes. When Ryo pushed past Dante Lili ducked behind other students. As soon as Ryo was past her Lili walked over to Dante. "I don't know what that was about but you need to stop it. You can't just go around making people cry!" Lili turned and walked away.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-30-2009, 12:34 AM

Dante glared at lili's back. He hadn't ment to make ryo cry. Rolling his eyes he went in the oppiside direction that hte girls had gone.
Ryo Had ran to the only place she could be her self. Her back rested against the wall of the stairs. she played with a small pool of water next to her. When she saw Balvori she pulled her knees towards her chest. The demon scared her, no matter in what form he was.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 01-30-2009, 12:48 AM

Lili ran in the direction Ryo had gone. She looked for her but could not find her, instead all she found were strangers. Lili stopped and looked around and realized she didn't know where she was or where her next class was. Lili walked to a corner and slid down the wall folding her legs under her. She took out Kiran and set him on her lap.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-30-2009, 01:48 AM

Ryo screamed when the demon came forward, his jet black short messy hair, and peircing red eyes staring into her soul. He Held her against the wall by the throat.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 01-30-2009, 02:19 AM

Lili looked up when she heard a scream. She got up quickly and ran towards where the scream came from leaving everything but Kiran behind. She came to a staircase and saw someone gripping Ryo by the throat. Without thinking she flung Kiran at the person.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-30-2009, 02:35 AM

... she threw the cat... the poor cat. Balvori let Ryo go as he catched the flying cat, and smirked. "A cat?"

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 01-30-2009, 03:19 AM

Lili's eyes widened and frozen when she realized what she had done. She raised her had towards Kiran before letting it drop. She tried to put on a brave face before saying "He's names Kiran and he is a better man then you if all you can do is hurt a girl. Leave her alone."
Lili looked past to Ryo to see if she was alright.

((going to bed, I'll be back in the moring before school))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-30-2009, 03:30 AM

(( ok))

Ryo looked up at the girl in wonder. "Let Kiran-sama go Balvori." Ryo's voice was cracked. Clearing her throat she said it again. Balvori smirked . " and if I dont what will you do?" Her red eyes narrowed. "I'll make you."

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 01-30-2009, 12:47 PM

This school is so weird. I've made things worse. Lili smiled shakily, "Please, just let us go. We didn't mean anything." She looked at Ryo and then back to Balvori.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-30-2009, 07:01 PM

Ryo looked at the girl. then back at the demon. "please let go of the cat..." bowing her head that the demon.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 01-31-2009, 12:26 AM

Lili stepped in closer and reached out her hand to touch Balvori, but stopped right before touching him. "You know what? You can keep him. Maybe he might bring some light into your life. Just don't hurt Ryo." She reached up and shoved him slightly in the chest before dropping her hand and looked at Ryo.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 11:37 PM

Ryo stared wide eyes at the human girl, she had just pushed a demon familiar. Smiling slightly at the other slightly. Someone actually stcking out for her. One quick glance at the handsome demon before walking to the other human's side.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-01-2009, 01:46 AM

Lili smiled at Ryo then turned to walk away. Over her shoulder she said "Bye Kiran, have fun with the big bad Balvori." She started walking and said to herself but loud enough for Ryo to hear "Think I'm going to skip the rest of classes. I've had enough excitement for one day."

z0mg
Send a message via AIM to z0mg Send a message via Yahoo to z0mg

Old 02-01-2009, 07:16 PM

((So sorry for my absense, been extremely busy with school. What's happened so far?))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-01-2009, 07:20 PM

((Ryo got jumped by Dante, and his demon pet, when lili, the new girl jumped in and saved her and it's ok))

~ Angelz ~
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-02-2009, 04:26 AM

User Name: ~ Angelz ~
RP name: kyoko
RP age: 5,000
Picture or description : blue eyes, purple hair, white skin, tattoos of wings on her back that turn into wings, neko ears and a tail, long dragon tongue, fangs.
Vampire or human: vampire
Bio: she has a quick temper, likes to tease to get what she wants, she loves to bite every one she meets at least once, she flys around a lot, shoots ice and flames from her paws.