nidhogg13
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-12-2009, 11:30 AM

So I'm not entirely sure this is the right forum for this (I just joined today :headdesk: ), so if it's not, please tell me?

Anyway, like the title says, I have two issues:

1) I used to run a moderately successful graphic shop on Gaia, and I'd like to move it here. So basically I'd like to get my graphics priced. :O.o: However, I also want to know (before I go through the effort of setting up shop again) if it would even go over well here. So here are some samples of my graphics. Please price them by graphic type, and if you think/don't think it would go over well, please state that as well. Price ranges are okay. :)

banners:
buttons:
other graphics:
sets:

2) I recently found some images I'd made when was working on creating a premades shop. I never finished the project, but I decided I liked these things, so maybe I wanted to do it again. But before I finish up some sets, I have a few questions.

1: Would a premades shop selling potions, books (spellbooks and notebooks), charms, and other magic-related items go over well here?
2: Would it go in the "art shops" forum, or somewhere else?
3: How much should I charge for these things?

My third question may take some time to answer, as I only have a few item sets completed. I'd like those priced now, but I won't finish the others unless/until I decide that yes, I do want to open the shop. If and when I do, I'll finish those sets and post a display of those here, as well, so they can be priced. Until then, could I get my finished items priced (by type of item)? Please note that samples are smaller than actual size (sometimes MUCH smaller).

potions:

books:

LIMITED (supposed to be for grand opening) elemental orbs:

LIMITED (supposed to be for future event) spellbook of a famous ice witch:

Last edited by nidhogg13; 08-13-2009 at 09:05 PM..