Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 10:53 PM

Hey all! it's my dream to one day be a stallholder at a convention next year! but I want to know what people want to see!

so give me your opinion on...
note: all prices in AUS

1) Lucky Dips - a box with numbers in it, on the box is a list of numbers and what each number wins. one being something small like a button/keyring and big prizes being plushies/beanies. would you like to see these? what price to play do you think would be good? $2-$5?
2) Figurines - I'm a chronic sculpey figurine maker, what figurines would you like to see? (mokona, lelouch, etc.) my smallest figurines of humans will probably be around an inch and a bit each. unless people want them bigger
3) MORE FIGURINES - this section is nicky-nacks such as kirbies and paopu fruit phone hangers (with bells too <3) which are less than an inch tall. bracelets and anime themed pendants . what nicky-nacks would you like to see? how much would you pay for these? do you want them?
4) BUTTONS BOOKMARKS MAGNETS AND KEYRINGS (Oh my!) - I'm already half-way through making my BRAWL keyrings, my Kingdom Hearts bookmarks are complete, and my Signer/Dark Signer bookmarks from YGO 5ds are already underway. Would you like to see thin, printed on magnets? What series should I do for buttons, etc.?
5) PLUSH TOYS!!! (*squee!*) - currently making a few Kuriboh and Winged Kuribohs. what plush toys would you like to see?
6) Beanies - currently making a few mudkip, cat, bunny beanies. what beanies would you like to see?
7) T-SHIRTS - what series/characters do you want on these? white t-shirts only.
8) Original > fanart or fanart > original stuff?

Ramble.Corset
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2009, 11:00 PM

Wow! lucky dips would be awesome!
and I always buy buttons at conventions. will you be making other plush toys?

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 11:04 PM

thanks! I thought it would be a nice touch!

If I can finish working on the pattern (I haven't made them in 2 years) I'll also be making Paopu fruit plushies, which are particularly nice on your back due to the shape!

Ramble.Corset
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2009, 12:54 AM

ooooo I wish I could see!