cranky casey
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to cranky casey

Old 09-21-2009, 02:46 PM

hey ive got an idea to improve mene. i think they should add some more games, like maybe a shooting game of some sort. i need a game other than fishing and tower defense. i guess until then ill just have to fish and set for my life :o

any puzzle games would be good also.

or maybe an RPG game that you coud save and return to any time and by leveling up and killing things in game you get gold for your avi! im just throwing stuff out here vut you know they probly wont make them because i have no rights as a poor newb trying to make money.

oh and idk if i would be called a newb or a noob. because there is a difference if you didnt know that. yes im rambling on about being a noob. or maybe im not a noob anymore. am i a choob? noo... it cant be thats a long ways away. i cant wait until then, thats when me and cherry FA are getting married. OHH YEA!

and if the idea of an RPG game goes through, you should make it somewhat zelda ish so its easy to kill and get some gold while your at it. wow i think im waking my bro up because of all this fapping on the keyboard. hey atleast im getting gold doing this lol.

Last edited by cranky casey; 09-21-2009 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: ideas

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 09-21-2009, 05:08 PM

Hello Cranky, your thread is better suited in the Site Feedback rather than General Discussion, so I'll be moving it there now. :yes:

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 09-21-2009, 05:25 PM

Actually, game suggestions belong in this thread:
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-game-out.html

Please post your suggestions there. I'll be locking this up.