T0tty

Old 10-08-2009, 11:45 PM

Well, I want to start and say I'm new. Obviously! I joined because I was bored like most others, but so far it seems like a lot of fun so no problems so far. So let's start off by getting to know me.

Introduction

Hey! My name is T0tty, and yes I have a real name but I can't just give that out now can I?! In real life I'm extra tall, I'm around 5'9" and I like to run. I'm currently 16 and in the junior year of high school, thankfully. I'm a random, hyper person once you get to know me. At first I'm more like the normal type, I do this to find my boundaries with each person I talk to. Um... I love to read, write, draw, eat, eat some more, and have fun. All in all I'm the average teenager I guess, even if I do personally consider myself different.

List of interests
  • Food...in general
  • Books...good ones
  • Writing...everything
  • Nice people...the real ones not the fake ones
  • Real people...just be yourself
  • Chocolate...I think this fits in with food
  • Cheesecake...Hmmm, maybe this one too
  • Drawing...I'm pretty good a guess but don't ask please
  • Cooking... Jeez I only think about food!
  • Having fun... Well, duh
  • Watching movies... I have way too many favorites
  • Listening to music... I listen to everything but polka and disco
  • New experiences...Good and Bad

So! Let's talk

The Cheshire Cat
*^_^*

Old 10-08-2009, 11:48 PM

Woah, love the introduction post! A lot of times, people just put, "Hey." and that's it. But you, you get really into it! Fabulous! Mine wasn't as colorful (Only purple) but it did have listing, I think.

Oh! Wanted to welcome you to Menewsha, T0tty! I have no doubt, you'll fit in great here!

T0tty

Old 10-08-2009, 11:52 PM

hehehe

Thanks, I tried to make myself sound somewhat interesting! I hope we become great friends!

The Cheshire Cat
*^_^*

Old 10-08-2009, 11:53 PM

For sure!

So, do you write a lot? I just reread your interests so I might have a random sentence after this one. lol Cheescake looks good. I don't think I've ever actually had it. :/ Great, now I'm craving some. XD

T0tty

Old 10-08-2009, 11:56 PM

Your supposed to crave cheesecake! Its the best thing in the world, I swear!!

And yes I love writing...unless its for english class, then I hate it.

Well, I've already been on here about a few days now! And I like it so far! YAY ME!!

Last edited by Flink; 10-16-2009 at 01:11 AM..