Leenalia
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 11:35 AM

Wow, you girls are...wow O_O;;

I love being a girl. I get periods every month, I don't get why girls complain, my periods are painless, I don't have cramps nor am I emotional. The only thing is that I get um..hornier and also feel bloat-y. I DO get cranky if I don't have chocolate, and that's mostly because chocolate makes me stop feeling all bloat-y and lazy so I can finally eat something. It has a calming effect.

As for standing up to pee....haven't you tried that when you were little or even in the shower? I've done it, it's not that fun because we can't aim lol but in the shower, it's easier since the water washes it off. If it really bugs you sitting on a public toilet, move to Japan. Their toilets are pretty much "stand up and pee".

Pregnancy, the only reason why childbirth hurts is because some women opt to not have an epidural, most of them give childbirths in the hospital where the doctors rushes the mother to push, push, push. A friend of mine's sister was pregnant, she gave birth at home with the help of a midwife, she wasn't in any hurry to deliver the baby, it took about 32 hours for her to deliver it, but she was allowed to eat icecream and watch TV while doing it. Because she wasn't rushed, the whole childbirth process was painless.

About the "no shirt" thing, that's why we have bikinis and undershirts. Just wear them, sure it's a little cloth on our skin, but atleast we'd be cooler. Again, if it bugs you that much, go to Europe or any country that allows nudity like that.

Guys get a boner for every little thing, "ooh I love her sexy smile" or "omg...that dress is gorgeous on her" or even, "she looks so cute watching anime <3". I should know because my fiance has been caught with a boner one too many times even when he wasn't thinking of anything perverted! Not only that, but guys suck at bladder control -- women can hold it in for up to 5-8 hours, guys cannot do that.

Women also have cleaner bathrooms and most have the decency to wash their hands, guys don't have that nor do most wash their hands. Honestly, if I have to stand for 3 to 5 minutes and pee, I'd be bored out of my mind.

Guys also cannot cry in public or be emotional, because everyone expects him to suck it up and be a man. Guys are dealing with the constant pressure of keeping a straight face, not showing emotion, and still appear strong enough to support their woman. It's hard to do that and it's emotionally draining.

Guys also have more expensive insurance, not enough sexy looking clothes, have bad body odor compared to women, pressured to be buff, pressured to have sex with alot of women to determine self-worth, cannot get away with crimes as often as women can. Who would you believe? A guy looking angry or a women fake crying? Not only that, but they can't do alot of stuff women can because it'd be viewed as inappropriate, or unmanly.

And lastly, men die faster than women because they are more susceptible to diseases. Honestly, I want to live longer and I think it's women that have it easier. Hence, why I love being female :heart:

Joey Kitsune
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:16 PM

This is a weird thread. I've never heard of girls with "penis" envy.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 02:29 PM

I'd probably hump everything that moves if I had a penis.
Srsly.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Scarling Zombie

Old 11-01-2009, 02:45 PM

I know. I've had a guy who made love to his mother's couch.

It's not the fact that I wish I was a guy.
I love being a girl. I made a thread about adoring being a girl.

Sometimes I just wish I had a penis for sheer convience.
I want the bathroom lines to move quicker.
I don't want to deal with pregnancy ever.
I would like to be taken more serious by my peers sometimes. I'm surrounded by guys.
I'd like to measure it.

I just have penis envy.
Look it up. It's a psychological thing.

Akutenshi Uke
The Weird Otaku Girl
Send a message via MSN to Akutenshi Uke

Old 11-01-2009, 03:16 PM

*Raises an eyebrow* What a nice language you have all got in here...

Also I am perfectly satisfied with being a woman, thank you very much.

It's only when my monthly cyclus knocks on the door I wouldn't mind being a man >_> because gawd, it hurts

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 05:00 PM

I just wondered if any girl wanted a penis from time to time.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 05:00 PM

I like being a girl well enough, but I hate getting a period. That part really sucks.

Also being pregnant skeeves me out. I love children and I want to have my own someday, I just get weirded out by the actual pregnancy part of it, haha.

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 11-01-2009, 05:07 PM

When I was going through puberty I wondered what it would be like to have a penis, but I think that had to do with hormonal imbalances that come with being pubescent. For the most part I don't mind being a girl, I just hate my menstrual cycles. I always get horrid craps, to the point where I want to vomit. I pretty much know that if I don't take pain killers at the first signs of the pain worsening I'm going to be in for a world of hurt for like an hour or more. And I refuse to take birth control because I think it's junk and shouldn't be in my system since there's nothing wrong with me and I'm not sexually active (in fact I'm proud to say I'm still a virgin and I'm in my early twenties)

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 05:31 PM

I take birth control, not because I'm sexually active, because my periods are never regular. Once I skipped seven months. That's seven months of built up crap. That's the point where ovarian cysts grew, and I could actually get cancer from it. I just need to have my periods regular. I don't care how bad it hurts, I'm just lucky to have one.

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 11-01-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowsan View Post
You women have the comfort of sitting there forever,taking your time until your finish.Us dudes have to stand until we are done which could take 3-5 min depending on what we drank.
:gonk: dude, you don't sit on a public toilet.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 05:37 PM

You could get an infection from one of those seats, I'm sure.

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 11-01-2009, 05:42 PM

:cry: There was a period stain on one in the cinema yesterday.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 05:48 PM

Ew, ew, ew, ew!
Why can't women learn to clean up after themselves?

Guys really don't need to worry about that.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 11-01-2009, 05:49 PM

I don't know, its like they forget when they leave the house.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 05:55 PM

She was probably embarrassed.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 11-01-2009, 05:59 PM

I would be embarrassed. I try to avoid public toilets.

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 11-01-2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarling Zombie View Post
Ew, ew, ew, ew!
Why can't women learn to clean up after themselves?

Guys really don't need to worry about that.
sure they do. I'm not a guy but I have a brother. The pee on the seat and not all men have the sense to clean it up.

Fuzzyratt
Bubblegum
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyratt

Old 11-01-2009, 06:22 PM

I got to go with what someone said earlier. The grass is greener deal.

There have been a fair number of times I wish I was a girl.

Woman have so much control of relationships
The have the ability to do the most amazing thing a person can do (Give birth to a child)
Many woman can get out of mistakes or even doing the wrong thing by just doing a little flirting.
Woman can go out clothes shoping and dress up without someone looking at them like they are nuts (bad part of being in small towns)

But, there are also reasons I'm very happy being a guy.
Peeing standing up is a bonus
I like not having to worry to much about someone attacking me (wish no one had too do this)
Love not "having" to wear a shirt all the time (but, I've had two GFs that didn't wear them around the house either)

Bad parts of being a guy imo are:
Having to pay for everything
Having to normally be the one to do all the "moves" as far as getting dates go.
Getting yelled at for not putting the sit down
Having to think twice before you even tell a woman she looks nice today for fair of them taking it wrong.

I'm sure there are about equal pros and cons to both sexs. I just think everyone wants what the others have.

I'm proud to be the guy that rushes to defend a woman even if I get my butt kicked for doing it. I enjoy the smiles I get from someone I care about when I give them a gift from my heart. I most of all, I love it when a woman cuddles with me and she feels totally safe in my arms. These are the things I wouldn't want to give up.

Trippy_Trixx
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 06:29 PM

I wouldn't want a penis as much as to be a guy or a week or even one on the monthly crap.
>.<
I like being fem most the time.
XPXD

Kurai Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 06:46 PM

I enjoy being a girl.
However, I wouldn't mind being a guy, just for a day. Just to test it out... see what it's like.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 08:33 PM

The gender roles are changing considerably.
I was with a guy who had me pay for everything.
I had to make the first move in the bedroom.
I had to pick him up and drive him everywhere.
I got hit.
I was the one being yelled at all the time.
I was the one who was bad in the sack.
I was the one with small breasts.
I was the one who had to "prove" herself.
I was the man in the relationship.
I hated it. I never got a word in edgewise. I always had to tell him where I was, who I was with, etc. I had to drive forty five minutes everyday to pick him up. I had to lift his spirits when he was down. I had to coddle him. I had to hold him. I had to do everything. I had to pick out the places to go. I had to tell him exactly what to do all the time. I couldn't so much as look in another guy's direction because I was a "whore" and I was "cheating" on him.
I've been a theoretical man. I've seen all the pros and cons.
I am a woman. I know the difference.

I'm not saying one gender is better than another.
I'm saying I want a penis for a day, not even on the menstral days.
I just want a penis to dink around with it.

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 11-01-2009, 09:17 PM

Um... I hate to say it, but all those "i" make you sound egotistical. Not all guys make the moves, there are ones that use you. You sound like you chose the wrong guy.

amyrex2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
I'd love to pee standing up.
It just seems quicker.
And cleaner...some public seats are gross to look at...imagine what might be on them that you can not see....

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 09:41 PM

Hm, sometimes I wish I was a guy, just because sometimes I feel like I'd have an easier time in the world. I think women generally have to work harder to get the same respect and stuff that guys do, in today's workaday world.Usually I change my mind real quick, though.

Dicks kinda creep me out, to be honest. I'm not a lesbian, I like guys a lot, but I don't really find anything erotic or fascinating about JUST a penis. I certainly wouldn't want one, but sure it might be interesting to be a guy for a day, dangling bits and all, to compare what it's like.

Scarling; You're right about gender roles changing. Sounds like you had a really terrible time with that partner: I couldn't have done that for a second!

But sometimes I really hate being a girl. Sure, a lot of it has to do mostly with my own considerations, I can't really BLAME society for making me feel like shit. I hate that I feel fat all the time, I hate that I have small breasts and guys tend to ignore me for that. I hate that I feel like I could never do as well or be as smart as a guy would (Even though this is obviously wrong, I can't help but feel this way).

I dont' believe in 'penis envy' but perhaps lots of people think the grass would be greener on the other side.

turkdragon13
http://turk-dailyphotoblog.blogs...

Old 11-01-2009, 10:35 PM

Quote:
*Pouts*
My nob left me. I mean, boyfriend, but I will always own his nob.

I carved my name in his junk.
OUCH!! NOT COOL!!