♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 09:16 AM

Much of this RP is a mystery to you lovely Rp-ers, so I won't say anything that will spoil the future story. But I'll have to say this so that I can get the RP started:

Six warriors, each with a strange glitch in their DNA, will be found in the dusty streets of Tokyo. In the RP, I'll be playing as the person who-- but that'll spoil it!! xD Pretty much, I'll be playing a not-so-important character as well as my own, but never fear; she's not in the story very often. I swear I'm only doing it because she's got a major roll in the story-telling aspect.
Each warrior is possessed with both an Element and a Spirit - the Elements are Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, Time and Space. The Spirits are animals that suit the element. You guys can decide which animal yourself.
Soon I'll be offering three more positions other than the six main warriors, but I won't tell you why yet - it's part of the surprise ;)

Okay, so that's the basic, basic, BASIC intro I can give you (without giving away any of the things that's coming up :D), and I'm really sorry about the poor description. I promise this will be a good RP, though.

Rules

1. Please, please, PLEASE stick to the general rules of the RP forum. That means no god-modding (which I count as making the story revolve around the one character, excessive posting, auto-hitting, etc), no double-posting, the whole sha-bang.

2. I'm not saying to not swear full-stop, just refrain from excessive swearing unless the need arises (such as the character having a bitch-off or something).

3. Keep chat in the OOC thread (http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1765461562) if possible, but you can still post in brackets IF you post a section of story.

4. Love and gore is totally fine, just try to keep it PG or below. Skip over bits that might be a bit much. Please.

5. Please try not to skip ahead time if someone isn't present, i.e. having your own little chat between one other Player and forgetting about everyone else. It doesn't really work that well, believe me.

6. Thaaaaaat's about it. Make sure you have fun!! :D

Application

Username:
Name: (maybe make it interesting by having the name mean the element, eg. Mizu = Water.)
Height:
Appearence: (Please post two; one for normal appearence and one for Altered appearence. Picture or description can be used.)
Personality: (at least three things)
History:
Secrets:
Enemies:
Friends:
Element:
Spirit:

Please either send applications to be, ♥NyaHya♥, or post them in the OOC thread. (http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1765461562)

Accepted Characters

Time Warrior:
[/OPEN]

Space Warrior:
[/OPEN]

Wind Warrior:
Username: ♥NyaHya♥
Name: Kazeko Shiyori (Kazeko means "Child of Wind")
Height: 169 cm
Appearence:

Personality: Lazy, fun-loving, idiotic, likes following shiny things, often over-sleeps, erratic, quick to believe and slow to doubt.
Likes: Shiny things, eating, sleeping, going to fun parks, grape juice/soda, standing on the school roof on a windy day. I wonder why that is...?
Dislikes: School, homework, the homeroom teacher, dogs, long nails, storms.
History: Her dad died when she was seven after being hit by a car while stoned, and grew up with her mother in a three-roomed apartment. She got a cat, Ringo, for her tenth birthday, and the cat is one of her few friends.
Secrets: Well, she's soon to be the Wind Warrior, so that's pretty big... she doesn't really like to tell anyone that she and her mother are kinda poor, so I suppose that's a secret, too.
Enemies: None... at the moment.
Friends: Whoever the other other Warriors are, Shiro Rinaten, Ringo.
Element: Wind
Spirit: Peregrine falcon (pretend that's what the pictures wings look like :P)

Water Warrior:
[/OPEN]

Fire Warrior:
[/OPEN]

Earth Warrior:
[/OPEN]

Last edited by ♥NyaHya♥; 11-04-2009 at 09:49 AM..

Thewhitewolf
The Mistress of Darkness loves m...
Send a message via MSN to Thewhitewolf Send a message via Yahoo to Thewhitewolf

Old 11-04-2009, 06:50 PM

<may i join?>

♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 08:32 PM

<Sureseys~! Just copy+paste the Application thingo and add in your characters stuffs, then post it in the OOC thread! :)>