~Squiggle~
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-27-2009, 10:31 AM

Name: Ada Lariss
Position: keyboardist
Looks: {X}
Personality: Tough, Loud, Fiery Temper, Natural Leader, Fights For What She Believes In, Clever & Cunning
Bio: Born into a family of crooks, criminals, drug addicts and alcoholics Ada learnt from a young age how to take care of herself. In her early teens she got herself into a lot of trouble with the police, with drugs and with guys. When she was fifteen she gave birth to a baby girl called Kelbie who changed her life. Ada left home and found a place of her own when she was sixteen, she cleaned up her act and now to support her daughter and live her life long dream she is persuing the thing she always wanted, with a little help from her brother.

Name: Kaden Lariss
Age 19
Position: Bass guitarist
Looks: {X}
Personality: Quiet, Has A Temper But Can Control Himself, Outspoken, Clever, A Follower, Indecisive, A Worrier & Caring
Bio: Two years older than Ada, Kaden always knew what he wanted out of life and how to get it. He didn't go down the same route as the rest of his family and for a while was worried that Ada would. When Ada was sixteen he took her away from their family to her place, or as she thought of it, a place of her own, and helped her to take care of Kelbie. Now that he has got her back on track he is helping her live her dream.

Last edited by ~Squiggle~; 11-29-2009 at 08:12 PM..

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 04:18 AM

{Do I make two characters to play one of those? I kind of wanted to be lead singer}

~Squiggle~
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-29-2009, 08:13 PM

((I changed it so you can be singer, and yeah you can make two characters, thats OK with you yeah?))