Crystal_doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-05-2010, 03:07 AM

Hello im kinda new here my name is crystal_doll i use this name for other sites too ^^ ...umm fell free to add me as long as your between the ages of 16-19 im 18 , im not looking for a relationship , just peoples to chat w/ thats all =3 oh oh also if you could... caould u inform me on how to get gold... and yes i went to that site that posts a link about how to make it , but for somereason it just takes me back to the main page.... so please help me ..

oh umm personality wise..

I'm really nice, and sweet which means i don't part in online fights ..and it also means if you really need a shoulder to lean on im here for you, truly and sincerely ;)

I love anime.. i guess adventure/comedy/romace/shojo cutey ^^ types

like comedy: love hina..so awesome also school rumble hehe

romance : kare kano ..this is also school drama love those too ..along w/ peach girl

adventure: this manga called , feminine wa utau..its so cute ^^ and awesome u must read i'll post the link lolzs :
HTML Code:
http://www.boxmanga.net/manga/3883.html
as for shojo : sailor moon was my fav.. well this is just a start lol.. but i hope u liked it and hope to hear from you people soon =3

bye:mail:

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 02-05-2010, 07:12 PM

Hello, welcome to the site. Did you go to the stickies at the top of this forum? There are two very helpful ones, one for Newbie Starter guide and one for a gold earning guide. Mostly the best way to earn gold here is to just socialize. You get more gold the more you talk, to be honest.

I remember Sailor Moon, it's been so long since I've watched it, though.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 02-06-2010, 01:41 AM

Gold is easy to get :) Just type away in any of the forums or go play games. Might I suggest a game, "Attack of the Fan Girls" :) That is a favorite of mine :) You might have already found a favorite yourself :) Glad to have you with us :)

3re"peh
HELP ME MOVE ON :]
Send a message via Yahoo to 3re"peh

Old 02-06-2010, 01:44 AM

crystal :] tee hee hee ~ wushooo -- another intro ? tee hee hee .. :] how was ur day ?