View Poll Results: How is it?
Love the idea, joining soon! 6 60.00%
Needs work but will join. 3 30.00%
Sounds stupid. 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 01-25-2010, 07:08 PM

(This is my first role play on Mene. Please, someone join.)
The War Beings, Again
Over two hundred years a ago, the king of hearts waged war against his own queen. She had fallen for one of her knights and infuriated her king. The king sent his knights to go retrieve his queen from her knights. Her knight refused to hand her over and the war started. The battle waged on with no victor and a cycle or war began.

Now, in 2010, the main forces of the war have been reincarnated as different people over the years. Unfortunately for the king, karma has a sense of humor and he has been reincarnated as a female this turn. The queen and her knights are all gathering at one school, R. J. Shakespeare High. They're memories of their old lives intact, except for the queen who has forgotten which knight she fell in love with. Will the battle run it's course into another cycle or will the war stop here?

~Intro~Rules~Profiles~The Characters~Lists of Openings~

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 01-27-2010 at 06:40 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 01-25-2010, 07:33 PM

The Rules Of The Rose
1. Follow Mene's Rules.
2. Do not uses chat speak or *'s for actions, you only get one warning.
3. Godmodding is not allowed. Moving someone's character or a one hit kill is an example.
4. Romance is encouraged but limit it to PG-13.
5. Cussing is also allowed but not every other word, please.
6. If you want to be a character, PM profiles or reservations to me. Title them "A rose by any other name is just as deadly."
7. I reserve the right to add rules if I see problems rising.
8. Have fun.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 01-26-2010 at 09:51 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 01-25-2010, 07:51 PM

Skeletons of the Rose

Username:
Name:
Location of Tattoo: (King and his knights will have sword tattoos. The queen and her knights will have rose tattoos.)
Appearance:
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 01-28-2010 at 03:38 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 01-25-2010, 08:04 PM

The Roses

Queen's Side:

~The Queen~
Username: Death_to_the_reaper
Name: Dawn Reizen
King or Queen's Side: Queen's Side
Location of Tattoo: Over her Heart
Appearance: Queen with Blue eyes and Rose Mark over her Heart
Bio: When she married the king, Dawn was delighted and happy with her life. But as he grew addicted to power and war, she fell in love with one of her knights. The king found out he and tried to win her over, but she refused to leave her knight. He grew enraged and tried to take her by force and her knights stepped into protect her. For not only was it their duty but lives as well.
Personality: Dawn is a soft soul who cares about her knights and people. She doesn't want to fight with her husband, she only wants him to understand and return to his old ways.
Other: She is not a well known girl at R.J. Shakespeare High and keeps a low profile to protect herself. As well as her broken memories.

Her Knights:
Username: Iggy Koopa
Name: Mozuli
King or Queen's Side:
Queen's
Location of Tattoo: On the back of his neck.
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/dSOfZyaYu1.../anime_guy.jpg
Bio: Mozuli has always been a bit of a trickster, and as a knight, he used strings, and often small mechanical devices that he created himself, to trick others into believing he was magic, so they wouldn't disturb him.
Personality: He has a bit of an attitude, but is completely loyal to the queen in whatever she does.
Other: In the present, he uses much more advanced technology to his advantage.

King's Side:

~The King~
Username: Darkestofsouls
Name: Anora Gray
King or Queen's Side: Kings side
Location of Tattoo: A sword pointed down, tattooed square between her shoulders.
Appearance: A view of the past and future : A normal look
Bio: Once King Scherzo Di Bastion, King of Hearts. As he grew more powerful, his lust for conflict grew with him. Eventually, he found himself in a position to take the land for himself, but then, he learned that the knight who served to guard his wife and her had secretly been seeing each other. When he failed to win her back, he ordered the Knight killed, but many of his man were not happy with this. A war broke out within the Kingdom, and soon he lost everything he had. Now, reborn as a girl, he intends to wage a more personal war with his queen, until she submits to him again.
Personality: Temperamental, hothead, and not to comfortable in his new form, he is prone to bursts of anger towards people. He still bares resentment towards his queen for, as he feels, costing him his kingdom. While aggressive, and temperamental, he does still have the soft side he once had when he married his queen. However, he believes it is a side of himself he does not need, and so hides it now.
Other: When he learned where she was, he sent his Knights that he knew of to the school to blend in. Now, he feels it's time to transfer in himself. His main goal is to find the knight who betrayed him, and fell in love with his queen, to make him pay.

His Knights:
Username: Sinspiration
Name: Everly Vióla Angelus
King or Queen's Side: King
Location of Tattoo: Blade with a rose shaped hilt-guard on her pelvis,
Appearance: The Before / The Now
Bio: Rumors go that as a child she had been playing with a friend however the two went into an old mill, but her friend took a fall and adversely suffered death upon impact, at least it had been quick..
Supposedly the experience traumatized her for a long time, the once happy Everly Vióla Angelus was emotionless detached from humanity but moreover lonely in her younger years, avoided by all others.
Her parents offered her a choice of High Schools and so she chose wisely, heading to R J Shakespeare High.
Her time spent in Shakespeare thus far were a surprising turnaround for she almost immediately began to show more signs of emotion, slowly, but surely, but knowing inside that her charade had worked well.
Personality: A strangely cold, calculating young woman, popular for her cool attitude and determined attitude, if an obstacle crops up she has been known to go to unbelievable lengths to be rid of it.
Everly, nicknamed Eva, has proven to be intelligent, filled with a sense of honor and justice with a strong fascination for the Japanese Samurai Swords, particularly straight-edged, single-handed blades.
Other: Eva is supposedly fully aware of her previous self, or at least has gathered a lot of her memories, though she keeps them private.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 01-28-2010 at 03:41 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 01-25-2010, 08:11 PM

Lists of the Roses

Queen's Side:
Queen- Death_to_the_reaper- Dawn Reizen
Knights: (Going to start with five will add more once both sides filled.)
1. Iggy Koopa- Mozuli

King's Side:
King- Darkestofsouls- Anora
Knights:
1. Sinspiration- Everly (Eva)

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 01-28-2010 at 03:42 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 01-25-2010, 08:40 PM

R.J. Shakespeare High

R. J. Shakespeare High

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 01-26-2010 at 07:54 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 01-26-2010, 06:24 AM

~Reserved~

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 01-27-2010, 05:54 PM

~We are open and needing people!~

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 02-05-2010 at 07:21 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 PM

Dawn opened her blue eyes slowly as she felt the sun shining in through the window. Her long black hair acted as a curtain as she sat up in her light blue nightgown that hid most of her womanly curves. But the rose mark over her heart showed right through the material. She stretched out her 5'7" frame as she stood up to get dressed for another day with her friends at R.J. Shakespeare High.

The queen walked out of the house in a white sun dress with a sapphire necklace hanging at the start of her cleavage. She drove to school and parked in a spot before walking to the front of the school and looking for her friends. Her eyes shut as she waited and watched everyone walk past her.

Iggy Koopa
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Iggy Koopa

Old 02-05-2010, 09:06 PM

Mozuli strode through the crowds in front of the school, a space was made between him and every one of the high school students, for he had quite a disturbing reputation. He smiled broadly, feeling that today was going to be a good day. His dark black hair swished past his eyes, as he noticed Dawn standing alone in front of him. Mozuli slipped into the crowd, unnoticed, and snuck up behind her until he was directly behind her. He grabbed her shoulders and said a sharp "Boo!" with a mischievous grin.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 02-05-2010, 09:15 PM

Her eyes grew wide as she felt someone's hands on her shoulders and jumped. Dawn looked around at Mozuli as she started to cry. "Why did you do that?" She asked as she hit his chest and started to cry. The queen looked at him before resting her head against his chest and pouted. "It's not nice." Dawn blushed as she looked away.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 03-15-2010 at 08:49 AM..

Iggy Koopa
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Iggy Koopa

Old 02-05-2010, 09:18 PM

Mozuli laughed, putting his arms around her in an embrace. "Aww, you still love me!" He said with a smile. He held her close, and then looked at her. "So!" he looked around "Have you seen the king today?" He whispered.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 02-05-2010, 11:17 PM

She blushed as she looked at him and smiled. "No, he's been reincarnated like me. How am I supposed to know what he looks like this time? Besides, I doubt he'll come to this school." Dawn said as she looked at the male students.
'I just want this to end.'

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 02-06-2010, 02:32 AM

There was a loud roar as the twin exhaust engine of a motorbike could be heard closing in, a woman in a full black bodysuit eventually appeared around the corner down the road some ways before turning into R.J. Shakespeare high. Eva was well known for the sleek black kawasaki vulcan 1500 drifter that she owned, Not to mention the black bodysuit whose back was adorned with a depiction of a piece of paper that had been neatly sliced into three pieces, a thin while line between each gaping wound visible.
She pulled into one of the parking spots for motorcycles, revving the machine one more time with a smirk to herself before she killed the engine and let it cool. Her hands raised to the helmet she more, unclipping the buckle below her head and slipped it off. Her hair was bundled up neatly, held in place by a sleek curved pin, but with one simple tug it was let loose so the obsidian cascade would envelop her shoulders, and stretch down her back, red-painted lips still smirking as she stared around at the other gathered students..
One more day.. She dismounted from the seat of the bike, breaking upon the storage compartment beneath it and pulled out her bag replacing it with her helmet before she shut it and grabbed her keys, slipping them into the chest pocket of the body suit before heading directly to the school, she needed to remove the body suit that covered her casual clothes beneath, though her bag also held her regular jacket, the suit could fit into her locker.
The girl froze for a moment, almost suddenly, turning to look in the direction of Mozuli and Dawn. Images flashed before her, too hazy to pick out, small details, but she knew what she was seeing as she pieced it together.. She twitched, looking away suddenly and putting a hand to her head,
".. Hrm.. Need aspirin.." She muttered and continued onward.

Darkestofsouls
El Sleezo's Discount Constructio...
Send a message via MSN to Darkestofsouls

Old 02-06-2010, 05:59 AM

Anora walked into the front office off school, frowning as she passed the people around her. She was still, after 7 years of remembering who she once was, was still getting used to her female body. She did find herself feeling strangely empowered, however, and supposed she didn't mind being Anora Gray, the average High School Girl who had just transferred from her job out of town to the new store opening up here.

She worked in the 'Winged Sword' Cafe that had just opened in town, which was technically run by the descendants of his brother, whose family moved to this country almost 100 years ago. When she had introduced herself as the reincarnation of their great-great uncle, then showed her sword tattoo, it also bearing the wings of the king, which she had square in her back, they had set her up with a waiting job right away.

When she had learned where her queen was, she asked them to open a shop here, and let her work at it. Now, with her first day at this school, she just needed to find the queen, and get to work. In all honesty, Anora didn't know if she was even still a girl anymore, as Anora was once a man, after all.

She put on a small, but controlled, smile as she got to the front desk. "Hello, I'm Anora. I'm the new student that transferred in. I was hoping you might have my schedule for me."

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 02-06-2010, 11:27 PM

Dawn acted as if a bolt of electricity ran down her spine. The queen shivered as her memories of her husband ran through her head and she closed her scared blue eyes. "Mozuli...he's here." She said softly as she clinged to him and rubbed her face in his chest. Her black hair made her look even more like a ghost as her skin paled. "The cycle needs to stop." A soft voice said as the bell rang for first period.

Darkestofsouls
El Sleezo's Discount Constructio...
Send a message via MSN to Darkestofsouls

Old 02-07-2010, 01:36 AM

When she got her schedule, she headed to her first period, wondering if his queen would be there. She wondered if she would recognize her, in her new form. Perhaps her queen would recognize her first, but she doubted it. Inside, she hoped not. All the better to get the jump on her later, if Anora could blend in.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 02-07-2010, 05:08 PM

Evalia appeared from one of the locker rooms, having put her body suit away, she was now more casual in appearance, holding a duffel bag in her right hand whilst she placed the palm of her other hand to her mouth, having taken some tablets for her headache. She reached into her bag for a bottle of juice which she used to wash the medicine down, with her headache gone she was looking around curiously but heading to her first class, however found herself stopping to look at a new girl wandering through the halls amongst the others. She didn't recognize them, but felt a strange sensation tingling through her, especially down to her arm.

She pursued the girl slowly and quietly, they were going in the same direction anyway, plus the height advantage she had on this one and most other girls made it easy to track her. She needed to get closer and understand the feeling in her mind, was this person another one? A person from the past like herself? She had gotten these feelings before when encountering others reborn,
"Hey.." Eva spoke placing a hand on Anora's shoulder as she got close enough, turning to look at her, "You're new here, right?" She asked, staring at the girl. A strange feeling in her gut made Evalia want to back off, the very pit of her stomach felt like it was giving way, "Need help finding your first class?"