happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath
  • Challenge happydeath in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 08:59 PM

Umm...hello there everyone! ^_^

Well....like the title said have you ever had someone you love taken away from you? Like a girfriend who sees a different boy she think is cute? Or a boyfriend who thinks another girl is cutier then you?
It doesnt always have to be about that...It can be about a family member you lost, unforunate for me I lost both a GF and a grandmother...:cry: :(
Well Im just saying if anyone wants to have someone to talk to you can come to me ^.^ I'm here for you! ;) And if you dont want to talk about thats cool too! I'm just trying to help :(:) so please dont be means to me :cry:

Le Phantastique
  • Challenge Le Phantastique in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:21 AM

Oh, I'm sorry about your losses.
I really haven't had any romantic interests taken from me, but I have lost family members. My great grandmother and my grandparents from my mom's side.
These where a while ago though and I am okay, though I pray for those who have lost someone they loved recently...

Oni no Tenshi
Send a message via AIM to Oni no Tenshi
  • Challenge Oni no Tenshi in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:27 AM

This is my first Valentines Day with my first baby, so I am very excited. I want to dress her up in a very cute heart-themed outfit. However, most of my family lives over 3 hours away and I can't see them often.

Plus my husband works on Valentines Day all afternoon/evening and has a sleep study on Saturday so I will hardly see him....;_;

Deia
  • Challenge Deia in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:28 AM

It would be my grandma. She was such a nice and caring person, the most gentle one and charitative. I miss her.

Aoi Kazuya
  • Challenge Aoi Kazuya in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:43 AM

Yea, definitely my grandma. She was there for most of my life...

As for love...I haven't had anyone special to me yet. At least not that they knew of. If they are taken away...I guess I would be upset but I'd be happy for them, because really? I would be willing to sacrifice my own happiness for theirs.

inuyasha666hiei
  • Challenge inuyasha666hiei in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 02:00 AM

i never had a boyfreind so v-day is boring for me lol

Cacophonous Cadence
  • Challenge Cacophonous Cadence in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 02:08 AM

Hmm, well there was my first grade "husband". We were separated by the unjust school board and their need to open a new school that would put us in different districts.

Um, well... other than that, nothing really too traumatic on the romantic front, but this year I have been having my fair share of deaths in the family. Five months ago, I lost my grandfather and then this week my great grandmother passed away at 109 years old.

Outside of family, it has been two years since my friend was taken from me in a car crash. I still miss him. :(