Mira Water Alchemist
  • Challenge Mira Water Alchemist in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 01:50 AM

"Thanks Akio." She said sneezing again. She then sighed. "I wonder if everything is going to be okay now."

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath
  • Challenge happydeath in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 02:01 AM

Akio had finished the tea and brought it over to Mira and put it onto her table and sat across the table and smiled at her. "What do you mean?" he said softly looking at her with his wings folded against his back.

Mira Water Alchemist

Old 02-16-2010, 02:03 AM

"Oh she was on the run to find people to save her country that got taken over by her father's adviser that was corrupted and threw out her parents and is trying to banish her or kill her." She said sipping the tea. "I hope she'll be okay and this tea is good."

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-16-2010, 02:51 AM

Akio suddenly gasped as he heard about her story, he had remembered that happening. Since he was an angel he knew many different things that had happened in the past which he learned a long while ago. "Shes going to need an army...." he said sadly knowing the truth.

Mira Water Alchemist

Old 02-16-2010, 02:53 AM

"Huh? Yea, she asked her sister for help but her sister didn't bother helping her when the fire happened as I saw and heard. It was sad. If you can't count on family who can you count on besides friends?" she asked sighing. "I hope she can do it."

happydeath

Old 02-16-2010, 03:37 AM

Akio sat there looking at Mira sadly. "If she had stayed a little bit longer and told me...I could've helped her..." he said looking down at the table, since he was an angel he had immense strength that no one could match.

Mira Water Alchemist

Old 02-16-2010, 04:42 AM

She looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry. I helped lead her out when some men came looking for her and almost started trouble I helped her escape to keep them from getting her. I'm sorry." She sighed, sipping her tea.

happydeath

Old 02-16-2010, 02:21 PM

He sat there and started leaning back in his chair. "You dont have to apologize for anything.....I shouldnt have left, I should've known as a fallen angel that warriors were on their way." he said looking away from her, as angels or even fallen angels they know they can tell wheather or not something bad is going to happen or not, since they are supposedly already dead and work under the orders of god.

Mira Water Alchemist

Old 02-17-2010, 12:22 AM

She nodded softly, looking down then sipped her tea more before looking up at him. "You want anything to eat? I could fix you something to eat. How can I help?"

happydeath

Old 02-17-2010, 01:13 AM

"Its alright...I dont usually eat...its not like me to eat." he said smiling softly looking at her. "How about yourself Mira? would you like me to get you anything?" he said gently looking over to the bar.

Mira Water Alchemist

Old 02-17-2010, 01:43 AM

"Some soup if its okay." She said giving a soft smile.

happydeath

Old 02-17-2010, 01:50 AM

Akio nodded and got up, he walked behind the bar counter and turned on the stove. He began cooking the way he remembered his mother cooked for him when he was still a human. As he remembered about his mother his tears started to form but he shook his head to forget about her and concentrate on the food.

Mira Water Alchemist

Old 02-18-2010, 01:20 AM

She smiled softly looking at him. "You okay?" she asked a little concerned.

happydeath

Old 02-18-2010, 02:10 AM

He heard her but didnt turn around since his tears may have gone away but his expression was still on his mother. "Y-yeah." he said trying not to studder from his tearful voice. "I-Im almost d-d-done."

Mira Water Alchemist

Old 02-18-2010, 04:27 AM

"You don't sound fine. Whats wrong?" she asked concerned.

happydeath

Old 02-18-2010, 03:37 PM

Akio started to clear his throat and turned around with an innocent little smile. "I-Im really okay, you dont need to worry." he said happily a little bit more clearly, but deep within he was still dying from the lost of his own mother, he flapped his wings a couple of times before walking over with the soup. "Here you are."

`death by bunniez
Send a message via AIM to `death by bunniez Send a message via Yahoo to `death by bunniez
  • Challenge `death by bunniez in the Arcade

Old 02-18-2010, 05:35 PM

Helloo. looks like only one rp going on here.
Oh well i guess i will go find anther thread to bother.
Have fun then.

Tags