Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 02-07-2010, 03:00 PM

You probably should, Sun, lolz. XP
Lolz as well to Kaze. xDD;;
<3<3

Anyhows, I guess I shall have to get more active on my mule soon, as the Valentines' Day event is drawing nearer and nearer and I need an extra hand in collecting currency. XP Ahh, admittedly one of the main uses of my mule nowadays aside from storage and games. xDD;; <3<3

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 02-09-2010, 06:05 AM

I tell my self that I'm going to use my mule during events to try and get extra sets because I'm not very active, and I never use him haha.

XIntoxicated PenguinX
BOO! >w>;

Old 02-09-2010, 04:07 PM

I havent even used my mule for the longest time. x_x;
Havent touched the account in a couple months. I didnt really use it for much anyways, just to get more gold/ $$

-shrugs-
Not interestin but :ninja: just thought id post.

Synthetika
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2010, 01:49 AM

My mule just collects dust I dont use it much >.< sometime soon i'll start using it for storage and just use it so i can dress up a guy avi since i dont want to change my main one lol

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-16-2010, 08:39 AM

Soo that's how you get so many damn event currency things! I gotta remember that xD.

Ahh well i use my mule for the same things, storage mainly of my extras/hoards.
My mule is a male, and i dress him up sometimes but lately i've been lazy. xP

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2010, 10:52 AM

I just created a mule after reading this thread =) I think I'll use her for roleplays...dunno

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-22-2010, 06:14 AM

O.o oh yeah... I have a mule... yeah... umm... ^^" I think you can guess what I do with it based on that XD
Edit - o.o omg... and I totally forgot I had already said I forgot my mule... (scroll up)

>.<" I think I should log on her more...

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 02-22-2010, 09:07 PM

I like to dress her up in pretty things that I tend to draw away from on this avatar (I've no idea why).

She keeps my extra items and goldies.

I also like to post with her when I don't feel like being "Jesmond". x3

Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 02-23-2010, 06:50 AM

I use my mule as a warehouse. Any extras I have go there. I do post with it, however, albeit not very often and usually only in role plays.

Gender-wise, it depends. I often change the gender of my main, so I guess it depends on what I intend to do with either avatar in terms of an outfit. Usually, I have both female because there are so many more female items than male ones on this site, so I can do more things with a female avatar than a male one, I guess.

I sometimes use my mule to collect event currency or gold through games, but that doesn't happen very often. I multitask too much to slow down my poor laptop with a second browser, I think.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 02-23-2010, 11:40 AM

For me, I use a mule to have as a nice storage place for my items.

Plus, it is a whole different character when he is out and about.

I will have a good use for him someday.

xKindred_Silencex
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2010, 03:14 PM

I use my mule to get extra EIs and for storage. I will also use it to get some extra gold. I might design my mule in the future but I can't really think of anything to put on her.