TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 11-24-2009, 03:21 AM

eeeeeeh >.< god...that is pretty disturbing...

Foxberry
is a fluffy kitsune
Send a message via AIM to Foxberry Send a message via MSN to Foxberry Send a message via Yahoo to Foxberry

Old 11-24-2009, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYaoiButterfly View Post
@Fox: No. It was the manga, but I got it off of MangaFox.com...and yeah....could be whoever translated it didn't do that good a job. The whole beginging when they were dealing with that little girl who's a vampire had me so confused. Most of everything else that I read wasn't that confusing, though there were a couple of parts here and there that confused me a little bit. I generally got what was going on...as I said, there were just a couple of spots that didn't make sense to me.

I love the two main characters. *giggles* gotta love Charley and Johnny. What I enjoyed about the series was their interactions. they amused the hell out of me *giggles*

I agree with you about the non canon pairings having to make sense...but the thing is, pairings will make sense to some people, but don't make sense to others. So it's a matter of perception I guess. I know there are some pairings I like that don't make sense to other people, but there are ones other people like that don't make sense to me. As I said...it's all a matter of perception.
Ah yeah I've heard some things on Mangafox are rather bad translations. I'd suggest trying to find the manga itself. I like the series, it's not your typical squeaky girly uke. Instead rather mature men that are quite sexy. Then again I am 26 so this may be the reason why I like them more. I've come to find that the little ukes that might as well be girls, are favored amongst the younger crowd. ^^ Nothing wrong with that, I like them sometimes like Ayase from Okane Ga Nai but it's hard in others like Gravitation for me.

Well that's the thing with the non-canon thing, however I like to consider OTPs, like Chibitalia and Holy Roman Empire. You are correct though it's a matter of opinion. However one can say that with yaoi too. Though with that being said if I don't like the pairing whether it's canon or not I just won't read/watch it.

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 11-30-2009, 02:45 PM

@Foxberry: ...yeeaaaaahhhh...MangaFox may not be 100% reliable, but it's better than nothing. I'll try and see if I can find the printed manga so I can read a better translation.

Yeah...I agree with you on the mature and sexy man rather than having the ukes be practically girls. For one thing, it isn't realistic at all. In a relationship like that, for the most part, both men have the potential to top at different times. It's not like one of the two is seme and the other is uke in a real relationship. I find it refressiong when I find a pairing where the two guys are mature :yes: and it's hard to find it in a yaoi/shonen ai series.

uncle jo
Your Mother's Brother
Send a message via MSN to uncle jo

Old 12-09-2009, 03:59 AM

Hmm, I've had a lot of favorites but I think Sora/Riku from Kingdom Hearts has to be my favorite. I absolutely LOVE them together. I guess it's just because they have the competitive best friends complex and I feel like they work well together.

As for a yuri couple... I can't think of one right now...I'll get back to you

StarFighter
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-24-2009, 03:38 AM

My favorite Manga Yaoi would have to be Desire....so good....I would watch that if it was in an Anime....

Sadistic Lemon
Speaker of Muffled

Old 12-24-2009, 11:46 AM

My favourite yaoi pairing would have to be either RoyEd of FueryHavoc from FMA.
RoyEd the height different amuses me to no end and there is endless potential for the saying that fighting is the first sign of love... Alot of FMA fans might think what? FueryHavoc, but I think Fuery is too innocent so I like to give him a darker side lol and make him the seme.

Official yaoi pairing would have to be UsagiMizaki, I love how cute Mizaki is and how they always seem to get jelous and one is getting alot of attention from someone else. Then Usagi just makes me laugh so much with his lazy rich kid wanting to be like an ordinary person type personality.

lonelyotaku
lonelyotaku
Send a message via Yahoo to lonelyotaku

Old 02-23-2010, 04:46 AM

favorite yaoi pairings are fai and kurogane, allen and kanda or lavi domeki and watanuki the twins for ouran host club(definately the best out of all of them).

XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX
Black Alice
Send a message via MSN to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX

Old 02-25-2010, 04:31 AM

I have way too many favorites to just list one, so here's just a few.

Non canon pairings

ItachixSasuke (Naruto): I'm a sucker for brotherxbrother realtionships, even if there are no hints whatsoever.

LudwigxWilhem (Ludwig Kakumei): I love how Ludwig is so sadistic to Wil, and yet Wil like a dog who gets beat comes back for more XD

KandaxAllen (D- grayman): Again another thing I cant get enough of, the whole I hate you but I actually like you relationships.

NarakuxInuYasha (InuYasa):The whole I hate you but I love you thing coming into play.

YoitexMiharu (Nabari no OU): (Not quite sure if its noncanon yet, or not I haven't read enough of the manga.) I just think they are so cute together,especially with the natural pull they have on one another. They are stick together like glue, and throughout the series they take care of one another, its really sweet.

Canon Pairings

SoubixRitsuka (Loveless): Its really cute how the two are around one another Ritsuka, tries so hard not to like Soubi and the way he showers Ritsuka with affection.

GohxTaki (Yellow): The two together are hilarious with the way they clash, yet respect and trust one another over anyone else.

NowakixHiroki (Junjo Romantica): This has to be one of the most romantic couples, I've yet to see in yaoi. The way Nowaki dotes over Hiroki down to the way Hiroki throws tantrums to hide his actual feelings for Nowaki is really adorable. Plus it just makes my heart melt (I'll admit it.) with how loyal Nowaki is to Hiroki.

SoraxSunao (Sukisyo): Its just too cute the two complete each other, even though they'd rather not admit it.

Yuri Pairings

Canon

AkkoxMari (Girl Friends): I like the realistic feel their relationship has, its not rushed unlike a lot of yuri manga. I find it cute how both girls think the other will be disgusted, should the other find out about her feelings. Plus I believe Akko is just Mari who is shy, and introverted needs.

ShizumasaxNagisa (Strawberrry Panic): There's not really a reason for why I like the two, I just do.

Eclipse-Ookami
I am Me!

Old 02-25-2010, 11:50 AM

My all time favorite yaoi pairing is KuramaxHiei from yu yu hakusho

they are just so cute i mean really they are

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 03-01-2010, 10:33 PM

I'm really into yuri, so..

NagisaxShizuma from Strawberry Panic.

or

SoraxLayla from Kaleido Star

Tropical Snowstorm
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Tropical Snowstorm

Old 03-02-2010, 02:33 PM

Ooh! I'm more of a yaoi than yuri fan, but I like both. APH is full of yaoi . . . None of the pairings are official, but a few of them are accepted as fanon (mostly, some people disagree) like Sweden x Finland or Spain x Romano. Oh, and Germany x Italy.

My favorite yaoi APH pairings are US x UK and Spain x Romano.

I've only seen one /actual/ yaoi series, Junjou Romantica. Practically every yaoi fan has seen it. You just /have/ to. It's like a basic requirement. xDD; I read this yuri manga called Girl Friends, too . . .

I like RPing yuri, for some reason.

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-03-2010, 07:46 AM

hmmmmmm...so cool...There have been so many different answers :yes: I want to hear what more people have to say.

Eclipse-Ookami
I am Me!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 PM

oh yeah i would also have to say that my other yaoi pairing would be sora and riku from kh

and yuki and shuichi from gravitation

oh and the pairings in sukyso

gamesnanimegrl8708
Send a message via Yahoo to gamesnanimegrl8708

Old 03-05-2010, 04:10 PM

Always and forever will be Kurama X Hiei from yyh...

I don't know maybe it's because I'm a big fan of the show and watching the two of them interact with each other on the show makes a great Yaoi storyline. It's just like to me they are the cutest Yaoi couple.

But then again I also like when Kurama is paired with Yusuke

MeganeFox
My name is not Megan, thank you....

Old 03-09-2010, 01:12 AM

Hm... I have so many it's hard to choose just one. :P For both Yaoi and Yuri.

Yaoi - I'd have to say Sebastian/Ciel from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). It's, like, canon but not! :D I may be called a pervert because it's semi-shota, but I don't mind. XD It's just so awesome!!! <3 I cannot even describe its awesomeness! X3

Yuri - Luna/OC I just generally dislike all canon pairings in Harry Potter, and for good reasons. But for Luna, my reason is that she'd look so much better with another girl! DX Not Neville or, or... Seamus or whoever!! D: And I can't really think of any fem characters in the books that would really go well with Luna, so I thought up an OC, even though I don't always care for them. :P I, in fact, reeeeally like Luna myself. *blush* So my OC is kinda a self-insertion. Sorta. *pokes fingers together embarrassedly*