Krokodil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Krokodil Send a message via MSN to Krokodil

Old 02-05-2010, 02:09 AM

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I'm wondering if there are any fellow Ero-Guro fans here?

So um...are there?

You should also post here if you like gorey/macabre art in general. I'm sure we'll get along!;D

Btw, my favorite Ero-Guro artist would have to be Maruo. Does Yamamoto (I'm not even sure if that's spelled correctly) count? Either way, I love his stuff a lot as well. I also love Dali but his art wouldn't really fall into this category.

TalkingBackwards
Grim
Send a message via AIM to TalkingBackwards Send a message via MSN to TalkingBackwards

Old 03-06-2010, 02:10 AM

I do! Pick me! I'm not really into the suuuper extreme guro, only because I don't like the idea of characters dying during the act. Unless they're expendable! Then it's aall good. XD

Did a quick search on Maruo; sooo cool! Are you into yaoi? There's a lot of pretty good stuff on Y!Gallery.

Gutter Glitter
hail discordia.
Send a message via ICQ to Gutter Glitter Send a message via AIM to Gutter Glitter Send a message via MSN to Gutter Glitter Send a message via Yahoo to Gutter Glitter

Old 03-07-2010, 04:46 PM

Dali would be so offended that you didn't make a thread just for him. Seriously.

Mauro is stylish ; ) -- and yes, Takato Yamamoto counts.

I get a good giggle out of Shintaro Kago's stuff. I think its the way he draws eyes, actually. It's funny.

What about...Ito? I'd classify him as more horror, but whatever. I like him.

Psh, you could probably get a kick out of the crap people say on the gurochan discussion threads, too..

pumpkins
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2010, 06:29 PM

you mean junji ito? the guy who made the manga about spirals? uhhhhh.. what was it.. UZUMAKI! fuck that was crazy. i saw spirals everywhere after reading it. Sorry this is a bit off topic but that was some crazy shit.

eroguro is ok. still i prefer girls that are alive. : D

mishi-hime
Drow Elf Priestess

Old 03-24-2010, 02:13 AM

Guro scares me....seriously...*shivers*

Frawesome
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
you mean junji ito? the guy who made the manga about spirals? uhhhhh.. what was it.. UZUMAKI! fuck that was crazy. i saw spirals everywhere after reading it. Sorry this is a bit off topic but that was some crazy shit.

eroguro is ok. still i prefer girls that are alive. : D
Guro's freaky to me! D:
But I loved the Uzumaki manga.
I had the same thing happen to me about seeing spirals everywhere. I thought the same thing was gonna start happening to my town! XD

MintyRey
N00b

Old 04-02-2010, 07:30 PM

I'm not into super guro stuff either but if it's light maybe. I'm more into /d/ :XP I didn't get to read all of UZUMAKI, just the ending :sweat: But there was this other manga, or more like mini manga, that was about holes. It didn't really have ero in it but it was freaky nonetheless. There were these holes in the shape of humans carved into the side of a mountain that were for criminals and the criminals that went in it can't back out of it because it fit them so well. They could only move forward but the hole changes shape as they continued on and their bodies get stretched and squished into unrecognizable forms that by the time they make it out to the other end of the tunnel [yes, the holes were tunnels that ran through the mountain] they were so horribly disfigured, it was hard to tell if they were human anymore. I couldn't believe they even survived long enough to keep moving. And then there's this one manga called Gyo about a virus or something that gives of a smell so horrible it can kill living things. And then it infects them and turns them into something like a zombie. But I'm not really sure of all the details since I didn't read it. I just saw the book one day and thought I'd wiki it :) I guess it didn't have ero in it either :sweat:....

Last edited by MintyRey; 04-02-2010 at 07:34 PM..

Krokodil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Krokodil Send a message via MSN to Krokodil

Old 04-04-2010, 12:07 AM

Junji Ito would be classified as guro manga artist. His stuff is more geared towards horror and just all around weird stuff.

I really like him, Tomie would be my FAVORITE of his work. Then I'd either choose Uzumaki or Gyo

As for Ero-guro, I kind of don't like the stuff that is like "Lol look anime girl with big boobs being decapitated". I like the stuff that is weird, violent, gross, and bloody, but that still has a touch of artistic depth to it. I really like Maruo because a lot of his stuff is so strange. The gore is amazing. I really like "The Laughing Vampire". A lot of his stuff has these weird lines in it that are amazing. I forgot which this one was in but I love it for some reason:

Quote:
The moon is watching us!
I'm not sure if that is the exact quote but you get the picture.

As for Gurochan, I only lurk there for the art. I never really read any of the stuff lol. I also kind of don't like it because of all the LOL ANIME GURL stuff. I find that boring. I really like some of the other things. ESPECIALLY when it has to do with males. That's the main reason I go there because I really like male ero-guro stuff, and I can always find really good things there.