Mr. Sir Henry Motherlover
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Sir Henry Motherlover

Old 04-09-2010, 04:40 AM

Hellooooo thar!

I'm in the home stretch of finishing my portfolio, so I need some instant gratification to keep me going~

Things to keep in mind!
- NO GAIA AVATARS i swear to god i will destroy you
- no furries or anthros
- REFERENCES ARE A MUST, I will not work off a text description even if it's detailed - I don't got time for that
- nothing against the ToS
+ I really like OCs! 8)

and so on, and so forth.

----------

PRICES:

Bust - 250g
Waist-up - 500g
Full Body - 1k

Couples are double and waist-up/full body only, 3 people is thrice the price, etc.

Color is ultra mega huge awesome bribe like you don't even know man, you don't even know/auction only!

ORDER FORM:

Code:
[SIZE="7"][B]THAT'S A ROIGHT NATTY VEST, YO[/B][/SIZE]
[B]USERNAME:[/B]
[B]REF:[/B] <- reference here!
[B]PRICE:[/B]
[B]ANYTHING ELSE?[/B] <- anything specific you'd like to have
TO DO tralala
pg. 1 - Jitsumi1221 (waist-upx2), M i r o (bust), Dystopia (bust)
pg. 2 - K-LEE (full body), Iroase Delschatten (waist-up)

----------

FINISHED whooooo

None yet!

Next auction: TBA, maybe around the end of April?

Past auction winners:
Sample 1 / Sample 2 / Hadsvich / Hadsvich 2

----------

... I just realized my avatar looks like a Team Aqua grunt from Pokemon.

Truly, I am the gruntiest of the grunts. /wonders when that online avatar creator will finally be up oTL

Last edited by Mr. Sir Henry Motherlover; 04-11-2010 at 04:57 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-09-2010, 04:55 AM

omgosh person you are wonderful O.O *admires* um, might i possible offer for 2 waist up's of the characters below (singes not together) or if only one peaks your interest, just the one pretty please?

THAT'S A ROIGHT NATTY VEST, YO
USERNAME: Jitsumi1221
REF:

PRICE: 500g
ANYTHING ELSE? keep her scales pretty please - feel free to do your own artistic rendering of them - if possible can you do her hair like the last sample.. i have another horrible versin of it (WIP) of mine in my sig under sketch blog - i can dig it up for you if you'd like

AND / OR

USERNAME: Jitsumi1221
REF:

PRICE: 500g
ANYTHING ELSE? please for the love of all that is amazing.. MAKE HIM LOOK ADULT. lol i mistakingly made the first sample as sort of a doodle idea - and now everyone draws him as a kid >.<;;

*edit* oops put up a form RIGHT after i did this (or during O.O oh my)

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 04-09-2010 at 05:00 AM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-09-2010, 04:56 AM

Ohmai ~ . ~ May I order a Bust for 250g?

USERNAME: M i r o
REF: , Head bust.
PRICE: 250g - Bust
ANYTHING ELSE? You can make him smirk, look evil or mischievious--whichever you prefer. ^^

----------

It's for my Lucifer Oc.

Last edited by M i r o; 04-09-2010 at 05:02 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-09-2010, 04:58 AM

USERNAME: Dystopia
REF:

Name: Concupiscentia ("Cupi")
Race: Kamael
Class: Soul Hound
Weapon Mastery: Rapier

Back: http://i41.tinypic.com/4vg46q.jpg
Boobshot: http://i42.tinypic.com/2j14mcp.jpg
Front: http://i39.tinypic.com/2ms4qh1.jpg
Left: http://i41.tinypic.com/2mob0as.jpg
Looking Up: http://i43.tinypic.com/e6vb61.jpg
Right: http://i42.tinypic.com/2pt9rev.jpg

PRICE: 250 (Bust)

ANYTHING ELSE? If possible, make her seem elegant, sardonic, and/or condescending. Also, if I may request some text, please put "CONCUPISCENTIA OF ≈ HIDDEN MIST ≈" somewhere.

(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-09-2010, 05:00 AM

Ooh~ I'm excited now! 8D Yes to all you and I'll do both of them, Jitsumi1221~

Umm I'll add the orders later since I need to go to sleep now. /flees

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-09-2010, 05:01 AM

:D Ohmigawd. /also excited

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-09-2010, 05:02 AM

yay thank you so very much dear! i'll go ahead and set a trade aside then ne *hugs* thank you

*points at dys* stalker . . . i havent seen you in ages

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 04-09-2010 at 05:04 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-09-2010, 05:05 AM

@ Jitsu - I've been on L2. XD From which my character comes from...

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-09-2010, 05:05 AM

Okay~ Thank you so much, Henry! <3 This'll be my first art of this year. =3

Goodnight!

@ Jit; Anna is a serious lurker. xD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-09-2010, 05:09 AM

@ Dys - ah sucked in were you? lol i have been too on a different MMO (Aion) the art styla and decorations and costumes on it are just swoon worthy. though i havent played in nearly 2 weeks now. moved to a new state ^.~ just now getting my furniture tomorrow *woo*

@ Miro - lol indeed, i remember fighting her for spots way way back in the day >.>; and her trying to steal Cyp away. OH THE SHAMELESS WOMAN!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-09-2010, 05:11 AM

LOL Haha! xD It'd be fun if there was an Art at butting heads to get art before the other.
I think it'd be super awesome if someone gets Art like that done. 83

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-09-2010, 05:13 AM

@ Miro - ._. Yeah, what happened to that posting queen?

@ Jitsu - D: Completely!
Pfft. Aion! A few people from my clan are migrating over there, the tratiors. Don't tell me you're among them! </3
;w; PFFT. HE LOVED ME. BUT THEN YOU GAVE HIM AWAY TO THAT ONE WINGED- Oh hey, is she a Kamael? /shot

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-09-2010, 05:48 AM

@ Miro - lol *readies handful of pencil shavings to toss in fellow art collectors eyes* i shalt scribble down mine owneth (HA HA!) request before thou shalt! a request to the death *wields newly sharpened number 2 pencil*

@ Dys - lol i didnt migrate over there from L2 lovely. i never have played that game before. I actually migrated over from FFXI *nods* played for about 5 years and then got bored lol. Now playing Aion until FFXIV comes out *nod nod* my husband and i both are messing with aion until then. Its lovely, but i havent really made a match with a guild yet, which is the whole draw of MMO's.

heh and no A'iel is not *snort* shes actually the daughter of my goddess of wind (zephy) and a tree nymph. lol and she didnt steal him away.. he sort of ran smack into that one on his own. heh i've been drawing the both of them a lot recently (ok ok i lie, more her then him)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-09-2010, 06:01 AM

@ Jitsu - Ah, I see. I migrated to L2 from RO with my clan. I love them dearly, as you can see. "Hidden Mist". :P
:( Steal. STOLEN. That harlot. /sob

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-09-2010, 06:24 AM

@ Dys - hah thats pretty ironic. i moved to ffxi from RO - actually went with a few of my old RO guild mates as well. you know they made a DS game that is of Ragnarok? its really kinda cute, im playing it now. lol even leveling up the class i loved when i played the game (agi knight MUHAHHA oh the fast slicies and stabbies with spears). sadly none of my RO or FFXI friends play Aion.

*hides A'iel away somewhere safe and tosses Cyp's coat to distract*

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-09-2010, 06:37 AM

@ Jitsu - Haha. Yeah, my friend was playing it. He's really into RO.
My class of choice was Gypsy and Assassin Cross. *3* I sucked majorly at both tho. D:

/leaps on coat~

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-09-2010, 06:54 AM

i think i stopped playing right after they released the even higher tier of characters. i had a dancer that i absolutely adored and dragged her name with me through every MMO i play :P ironically shes usually a bardish character.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-09-2010, 06:49 PM

@ Jitsu - Most of my RO characters had their names stolen from animes and such. My Gypsy's name was Franziska, after the whip-wielding prosecutor in Phoenix Wright. The next few servers we tried, I went with the name Spica. Although I started leaning toward SinX after we started moving around. My SinX's name was Morphine.
I only played one RO server for over a week, though. When my clan decided to move, we couldn't find one we all liked or one that was active enough, which is how we ended up game-hopping to L2.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-09-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ Miro - ._. Yeah, what happened to that posting queen?
Posting Queen? @ _ @" You mean when you posted like whoa? XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221 View Post
@ Miro - lol *readies handful of pencil shavings to toss in fellow art collectors eyes* i shalt scribble down mine owneth (HA HA!) request before thou shalt! a request to the death *wields newly sharpened number 2 pencil*
:lol: That's so funny. <333 xD

Is there such a thing as a #3 pencil?

@ Jit&Anna; Is RO like Diabolo? o.o

(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2010, 01:15 AM

All these MMO stories wish I had the attention span/money/friends who had the time to play them~ Used to play World of Warcraft for a while before my sub ran out and after that I've kept off renewing it for almost 3 years now. XD I even played RO for a little bit but despite the invite from the friend who introduced me to his clan I still lost interest.

All I got is a lvl 38 Draenai Paladin and a Lord Knight to show for it pffft

<- always plays knight-type/hybrid (paladin) characters for some reason. You'd think I'd get tired of the same thing but I like to brute force it all the way :/ though I guess it doesn't help I tend to play solo, too~

...eff adding these orders, I'll just work page by page.

Last edited by Mr. Sir Henry Motherlover; 04-10-2010 at 01:22 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-10-2010, 01:23 AM

@ Miro - XD Yes.
o.o I've never played Diabolo...

@ Henry - Haha. I don't really look for a particular type of class when I create a character. I play whatever I think either looks or sounds interesting. Although looking back, I tend to end up with hybrid classes.

(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2010, 01:32 AM

I tend to end up with the classes who have a decent damage output and can actually take a few hits. I've never been that much of a fan of support roles or mage classes since they're glass cannons. Playing hybrid is sometimes a pain though, everyone wants you to do something and you're hammering on two or three hotkeys and breaking the mouse while trying to micromanage your own stuff, all while competing with lag. xD It was fun though~ They were pretty awesome timewasters.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 04-10-2010, 01:42 AM

@ Henry - Haha. I tend to dislike tank-like characters. They can take a hit, but they don't hit back hard enough to satisfy me. Although my friends tell me I have the natural personality for a tank. I have some serious aggro-attracting skills. XD To the great woe of my friends, I tend to chose extremely squishy classes. And run out front mobbing with them.

xLilNekox
Neko
Send a message via MSN to xLilNekox

Old 04-10-2010, 01:46 AM

-sniffles in-
-loves art-
MUST SAVE TEH MONIES.... Probably gonna trample over all the games >=3

K-LEE
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2010, 07:25 AM

USERNAME: K-LEE