Lord Pesca
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2010, 08:45 PM

(Okay, works for me... I'm fine right now until someone comes to me. Or night passes... one of the two. Nothing else to post for now though... XD)

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 04-14-2010, 01:40 AM

(O.O...Oh shoot! Sorry for not posting! I'll post as soon as I get back from my trip)

Lord Pesca
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2010, 12:15 AM

(Okay~~!)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 04-16-2010, 02:41 AM

(I have internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol.)

Jamie sniffed the air slightly confused. "Does anyone else smell fire?" She asked quietly. It didn't smell like burning a zombie, it smelled the fresh cut wood, or even not freshly cut...just wood in general. Turning quickly she ran from the small group in the direction of the smell. She loved camp fires and she hadn't seen one in so long. They never started fires, something had always been after them and there wasnt enough time to have one. She found the fire and looked around. No zombies. "Anyone here?" She asked softly noticing a boy/man sitting by the fire. She smiled. "You don't happen to have and marshmellows and chocolate, do you?"

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-16-2010, 08:27 PM

"Hey wait up! Where are you going? Wait up!" Machio Ran after her to make sure she wouldn't get hurt. Run away from the fire, it's going to attract them. Not knowing whether the gun he had had bullets or not, he took out his ax and was ready to take anything down that would try to bite him. Seeing someone sitting by a fire, Machio tensed up and got in a stance. "Get away from him! He might be infected!"

broadway_princessxo34

Old 04-16-2010, 09:43 PM

"He's not. Zombies don't like fire. They're afraid of it." Jamie said glancing back at Machio. "Anyway, I wanna roast marshmellows. You know how long it's been since I have been able to do that? Longer than you would ever think possable. And it's killing me. I haven't even seen a real fire like this. I'm not leaving. And it's safer her than standing out in the open over there near a building full of zombies..."

Lord Pesca
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2010, 01:27 AM

Ricardo smiled, as the girl, who had the traits of a woman looked him over, then asked for marshmellos or chocolate. He laughed rather loudly, feeling protected by the fire. "Yeah, I have both. What brings you to this neck of the woods?" He laughed at his own rather lame joke, as his camp site was actually on the thinnest, or neck, of the woods. Very lame indeed. But he tensed as a man came over too. He forced a smile. "Hello. I'm Ricardo. Pleased to make your acquantinse." He said, in his thick Spanish accent.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 04-17-2010, 02:12 AM

Holding back a giggle at his rather bad joke she smiled at him and said; "I'm Jamie. It's nice to meet you." Her voice didn't have much of an accent left. Well to him it would have been an english accent, but it wasn't very strong. She had taught herself to speak before she was adopted, but that was in Ireland, their accent really wasn't much different from England. "So, now can we have the marshmellows and chocolate?" She sat down on the ground. It wasn't right next to him but it wasn't across the flames. She could still see his face clearly and was within speaking distance.

(Way to make me think about accents :P)

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-17-2010, 08:09 AM

Slowly lowering his ax, Machio held out his hand to greet. "I'm Machio." He had an American accent to them. "Nice to meet you too. Sorry 'bout thinking you a zombie." Machio sat down on the floor witha thud, due to having to run for so long.

Lord Pesca
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2010, 04:11 AM

(HAHAHA I got everyone thinking about accents~~!)

Ricardo smiled as he lowered his ax. That made him trust them a bit more. Or at least him. The girl he felt like he knew already, but didn't know how. "Well here you go." He said in his english, which wasn't nearly as good at his spanish. He handed her some marshmellos and chocolate, but he nearly dropped them when he heard a roar of gunfire in the distance. He assumed that more mafia members had gone looking for them, and found the zombies he left behind. "Well, that doesn't sound too good. Let's NOT go over there." He said, slightly smiling. If I go over there, I'm a dead man.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 04-18-2010, 04:25 AM

Gratefully she took the marshmellows and chocolate grabbing a stick a little ways off and roasting the marshmellow while eating the chocolate. "I wasn't planning on leaving untill the sun came up, so I won't go to where the gun shots are. Everyone else will find us at some point....and my brother is over there with them so they're fine." Just as the marshmellows started to catch fire Jamie pulled them out so they were a golden brown. "Yummmm!" She smiled and pulled the marshmellow off the stick popping it into her mouth. "OWWW HOT OOOWWW!" She exclamed, her mouth full of white fluffy marshmellow.

Lord Pesca
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2010, 01:21 PM

Ricardo smiled, yet again. "Okay, that's fine. I was planning on going to bed when I finish this drink." He indicated the 60 year old whiskey, and took a sip. The refined flavor was amazing. He layed on his back, and took another sip.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 04-18-2010, 11:12 PM

"You really shouldn't drink laying down. It tends to cause people to choke you know." Jamie pointed out after swallowing the burning hot marshmellow and eating another piece of the chocolate to make her burning mouth feel better. Chocolate helped with everything.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-20-2010, 05:15 AM

"Well whatever you guys wanna do, we gotta get somewhere safer and more protected." Machio was slightly nervous because he had been fighting zombies all day.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 04-20-2010, 08:04 PM

"Stop worrying. This is safe and protected. They won't come near fire. Stop worrying about it and relax." She roasted another marshmellow and ate it just as quickly as the last causing her mouth to burn even more.

Lord Pesca
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-25-2010, 01:06 AM

(sorry... I have a lot of buisness to attend to... I'm going to go to sleep in the RP...I wont be on for another week.)

Ricardo smiled and laughed. "In this time and place, it'll take a hell of a lot more than whiskey to keep me down... well, I'm going to get some shut eye. night." He closed his eyes, and slept.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 04-26-2010, 07:15 PM

(okay.)

Janie ate the rest of her marshmellow and chocolate before laying back on the ground and curling up by the fire. "Goodnight." She whispered falling asleep on the ground.