blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-28-2010, 04:57 AM

Memories of Lives Past

Basic Idea
What happens after one dies? Do we go to Heaven, Hell, purgatory, limbo, or some place else? In this world when one dies they are reincarnated in the next cycle. Most of the time the reincarnated person has no memories of their past lives, but lately their has been an increase in people who have had memories that are not their own yet are. This interruption in the cycle has never happened before.

Will the people go insane from the awakening of their long dormant memories?

Story
In the year 2586 a new plague ravaged the land. People became fearful of this virus (plague/virus name pending) which has wiped out several small third world countries. Those who haven’t been infected have traveled it a remote location in the Amazon. Here they have built a city and surrounding the city is a wall. The wall was constructed to keep everything out of the city that might be carrying the virus. On the outside of the wall are sprayers to kill off the vegetation nearby. This city has come to be called Eden (name pending…really). Eden cut itself off from the outside world. Now most people who live in Eden believe it’s a utopia and that nothing could ever go wrong. They have forgotten about the outside world and what things were like before the plague. A hundred years have passed since the formation of the city. Things seem to be running smoothly as ever, but not all is well in Eden. Lately there have been a few individuals how have been complaining about memories that aren’t their own, yet they somehow are. Some believe the people are just insane and others think that maybe it has something to do with reincarnation or that history repeats itself. While others don’t care at all. Now those who are having these memories of past lives have to figure out what is happening and what they are suppose to do. Will they be able to figure it out and possible save the community?

I'm adding the link to the rp just in case it happens to get lost. Memories

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-13-2010 at 12:32 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 04:44 PM

Deciding Fate

The war to end all wars has finally come to an end and people are finally getting their lives back together. They are unaware of the war that may start. One angel and one demon have decided to take it upon themselves to visit Earth to see if it’s worth saving or destroying. Little did these two know that they both had picked New York as the city to observe as a model for the world. Just by chance will these two enemies meet each other while disguised as humans and connect with each other? Or will they learn the truth right away and fight over the fate of the Earth? Lets find out.

Here's a link to the rp thread. Deciding Fate RP

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-13-2010 at 12:33 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 04-07-2010, 07:26 PM

Hi there. :3 Got the link now. <3

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 10:08 PM

I have got the story written out and the thread is getting moved to the private rp subforum. So let me know what you think of the storyline I wrote. Also let me know if anything is missing.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 10:50 PM

Wow. Sounds really good! It seems all is in there, and nothing more I could add to it from looking over it. Good job!*nods* Eden seems like a good name for the place. I've been trying to figure out a name for the virus, no luck just yet sadly.

Where should we start the story? Just like, our people getting on with their daily lives at first and somehow running across each other, recognizing the other from their dreams/past memories or do they already know each other?

Ah. And the Angel/Demon one sounds great as well. <3

Last edited by Ascadellia; 04-07-2010 at 10:53 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 11:07 PM

I haven't come up with anything for the virus name either.

Lets say that it's a large city so not everyone knows each other. So our characters are having strange dreams of past memories. After a while it gets too hard to continue with their daily lives like they would normally do. So they decide to seek out the people in their memories. Sound good?

Thanks. I was hoping that what I came up with would work. I'm having a little bit of a mental block today.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-09-2010, 05:05 AM

Hm, *nods* Yeah, that could work out pretty well. I can work with that just fine. And it'd make sense too. Since normally one would sometimes choose to ignore it, then when something gets worse, go seek the one you see sort of thing.

it didn't seem like it. ^ ^- And I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner! >.<; This weekend's hectic with family coming over, and a birthday party tomorrow. And then there's the trips to Disney on Sat and Sun. x.x But here now. ^ ^' Um, so about the title, maybe it could be some sort of title to do with their running across each other, or to do with the world's survival or something?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-10-2010, 02:35 AM

Ok then we'll go with that. I'll try to make the first post sometime this weekend. Things are kind of busy, but I should be able to find time.

It's alright. Things are a little hectic for me as well. Warm weather is here and it's time to start doing some much needed cleaning and renovating. How about something like "Fate's Chance Encounter".

I came up with a few more title ideas.
Deciding Fate
Unexpected Love
Unexpected Encounter
By Chance
Cruel Fate

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-11-2010 at 03:40 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-12-2010, 11:01 PM

*nods* I know, busy schedules. x.x But yes, I'm working on mine as well. <3
Oooo. I like the sound of all of them, honestly. But, maybe Unexpected Encounter or Deciding Fate might work?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-13-2010, 12:29 AM

I like Deciding Fate a little bit more so we'll go with it. I'm going to make my character for that one tonight. Oh and the thread is made so you can make your character post. If you didn't notice I added a link to the thread in the Story post above.

Also I made my first post in the Memories one. So any time your are ready you can my your introduction post. Just so you since I decided I wanted to do some dream sequences I added the past life name of my character to her profile.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-13-2010 at 12:34 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-13-2010, 04:26 AM

Ah that's fine. Should I put the profile and my post with it? ^ ^- And I noticed. :3

I hope that was a good post! ^ ^' But that is fine. <3 Dream sequences are great, and the past life name is good too. I had forgotten to add that in my profile thing too, so no worries. ^ ^- He goes by either Madox or Kida, but more commonly Madox.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-13-2010, 05:06 AM

Yup, that will work.

It was. Yeah. I figured that dream sequences would be the best way to go about the characters seeing their memories from past lives.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-13-2010, 05:36 AM

Alright then. <3 Posted it. ^ ^-
*nodnod* It would. Since, that way they'd know more of each other, and they'd learn what they have to do to help the city.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-13-2010, 06:00 AM

Yay *goes off to post*
Yup, yup. This is going to be fun.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-13-2010, 06:38 AM

lol *nodnodnod* Yush. We have finally started. :3 Can't wait to see how it progresses. And posted in both now. <3

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-15-2010, 01:57 PM

I'm having a mental block this morning so I'll post in the threads later today.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-24-2010, 04:34 AM

Hm, in the deciding fate one, should we skip to the next day? Or what should we have? ^ ^-

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-24-2010, 02:58 PM

Yeah, we should go ahead and skip to the next day.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-29-2010, 07:38 AM

Alrighty then, I'll go ahead and do that. ^ ^-