Bearzy

Penpal
  • Challenge Bearzy in the Arcade

Old 05-30-2010, 03:13 AM

How do I get rid of/use these spanners and gears! I don't need them, but my team does. Help!

aq_aria
Send a message via Yahoo to aq_aria
  • Challenge aq_aria in the Arcade

Old 05-30-2010, 03:52 AM

If your a gardener, then choose saboteur or engineer as your secondary profession. Then you can use the gears and spanners.

GoCloud!
  • Challenge GoCloud! in the Arcade

Old 05-30-2010, 04:27 AM

Well..there are two ways, but one way is currently unavailable.

One way is to just Donate Spanners/Gears...as it currently says underneath the "Challenge" button on most people. However, this is currently disabled due to Afro Donkey...so this is out of the question.

The second way is to choose your secondary profession, as stated above. If you are a Gardener currently, then choose Saboteur to use up your Spanners, or become an Engineer to use up your Gears. Of course, you can't change your primary profession, but you can change your secondary profession. You either can change it for free once everyday, or if you really want to get rid of them and don't care about either ones, just change to the next one after using up the other one.

last survivor
  • Challenge last survivor in the Arcade

Old 05-30-2010, 05:33 AM

if you're on gasket I recommend becoming an engineer because we need the gears. xD

magikjaz
Send a message via AIM to magikjaz Send a message via MSN to magikjaz Send a message via Yahoo to magikjaz
  • Challenge magikjaz in the Arcade

Old 05-30-2010, 05:38 AM

i usually just switch secondary professions every day so i can use what i have saved up - at least until they unbork the donating links