musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 06-04-2010, 06:33 PM

[imgleft]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn18/broken-secrets/artsign.jpg[/imgleft]

Table Of Contents
-Welcome!
-About Me!
-Rules!
-Prices!
-Examples!
-Bribes?
-White/Black List!
-The Gallery!
-Reserved!

Welcome!
Welcome one, welcome all! You've just entered musikfreakx's Art Gallery! My name is Allie, and I would be delighted to draw pictures of your avatar! Just keep reading for rules, prices, and examples!
---------------------------

About Me!
Hi! You know me as musikfreakx, but feel free to call me by name: Allie! I'm 13, going into the 9th grade and I live in a hick-town. I'm friendly, happy to talk to anyone (including inanimate objects or myself) and yes, I am a bit crazy. ^-^ Yay! My favorite color is purple, and I love the arts (music, photography, drawing, etc.)!

Rules!
01. Follow all Mene rules
02. Don't beg or whine, this will put you on the black list, and I won't do your avatar art.
03. Be precise in your orders! If you ask for another art because I "didn't do it right", I will charge you extra. However, if you're rude about it I just won't do it at all. If you're nice, I'll do another for free.
04. No spamming! This is my art shop >_<
05. The nicer you are, the better your art work will be.
06. Don't harass me about when it will be done. I will take longer if you do this.
07. You can either pay the asked for amount of gold, trade avi art with me or give me one of the items off of my "bribes" list ^-^
08. Do not say that you made the art work I make for you.
*Note: You must ask if trading avi art! I may just want gold/an item instead.

Prices!
Full Body Art:
This is artwork of your full avatar. Backgrounds, pets, and effects included. (Note: This will take longer and the pricing is subject to change based on the complexity of your avatar). This is 400 gold.
Full Body Art (no background):
This is artwork of your full avatar. No backgrounds, pets, or effects (the flower petals falling) included. This is 300 gold.
Waist Up Body Art:
This is artwork of your avatar from the waist up. Backgrounds, pets, and effects included. This is 275 gold.
Waist Up Body Art (no background):
This is artwork of your avatar from the waist up. No backgrounds, pets, or effects included. This is 250 gold.
Head Shot Art:
This is artwork of only the neck up of your avatar. No backgrounds, pets, or effects included in this. This is 200 gold.
Chibi Art:
This is a kind of animated, cute mini version of your avatar. No backgrounds, pets, or effects included in this. This is 100 gold for head shot, 125 for full body.
Groups:
These will probably take the longest. It is 300 a person or 500 for two people for regular art. Backgrounds is 325 a person or 525 for two people. Chibi art is 125 a person or 225 for two people.
Colored:
Any of these types of art (above) cost 15 extra coins to be colored.
Name:
To add in your name to any of the art (above) is 5 coins extra. It can be typed in or hand written, your pick.

Examples!
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Chibi Example 1
Chibi Example 2
Chibi Example 3

-Note: These are on notebook paper. Your avatar art will not be.

Bribes?
Instead of paying in gold, you may bribe me with one of the items listed below. Simply put in the item name in the form section where it says "I will pay...".
Items:
-Phear Meh set (separate pieces acceptable ^-^)
-Any Ayumui items (purple or black).
-Most purple items (nice ones)
-Any items off of my quest (click!)
-The large moon (people have it in their avatar backgrounds, I don't know the name).
*If you have a different item in mind that you think I might like, PM me with a link/picture to it ^-^

White/Black List!
White List
If you do something especially good, donate to me, tip me, or some of the first few to order, your name will go here and I will quite possibly take an amount off of your payment! ^-^
No one yet ):

Black List
If you do something bad, disobey the rules, harass me, beg, etc., than your name will go here and I will not service you.

No one yet (:

Form!
Fill out this order form and post it below so I can make your art!
My username is...:
I want a...: (full body art, chibi full body art, headshot, chibi headshot, etc.)
I want it to be...: (colored, non-colored)
I want it to be of...: (either yourself or another person, provide username if other)
I will pay...: (amount of gold, item name, or if you want to trade avi art)
I will tip...: (amount of tip, if tip is being given)

The Gallery!
This is where you can pick up your art, where order forms will go, and where past art will go!

Pickups!
(Pick-up your art! It will stay here for 3 days after being posted, then it will go to the gallery.)

Orders!

Gallery!

Reserved!
Just extra space for when it's needed ^-^

OPEN!!!

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-07-2010 at 12:55 AM..

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 06-04-2010, 11:57 PM

Good luck ^_-

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2010, 12:12 AM

Thanks a bunch ^-^

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 06-05-2010, 04:56 AM

Pm a mod so they can reserve the post for you to fix up you shop
I dont think you want everything in one post

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2010, 09:44 PM

Eh, too late now. I suppose it's fine the way it is.

musikfreakx

Old 06-22-2010, 06:13 PM

People buy please! (: