Dex*
Mistakes were made...
Send a message via AIM to Dex* Send a message via MSN to Dex* Send a message via Yahoo to Dex*

Old 06-08-2010, 05:02 PM

Dex made a little half chuckle, which made Zed look at him funny. 'Alright then. Good because I wouldn't want you to turn on me. I don't think I have the patience for it tonight! This whole situation is extremely tiedious and I am looking forward to taking my casual flight around town even more then usual now.....'

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-09-2010, 04:32 PM

Maria replied back saying
How do you want us to come in? Through the back gates or some where else, where he wont suspect.

Dex*
Mistakes were made...
Send a message via AIM to Dex* Send a message via MSN to Dex* Send a message via Yahoo to Dex*

Old 06-11-2010, 04:50 PM

Dex narrowed his eyes. He wasn't entirely sure yet. 'Don't come in yet. Wait until I've got Zeddock really distracted. Both Gwen and Mrs. Molko are right here, but if you were to come in now, Zed would tear you both apart....Well he'd probably go after Dorian first.....'

((I've got some bad news guys :( I'm going to be on even less then usual because of summer vacation. Whenever I get a chance I'll try to get on but I can't promise anything. However don't stop the forum just because I'm not here. I'll be in and out so if you all dont mind, please try to corriagraph it into the story plot. Thanks a whole bunch and again, I'm really sorry :sweat:))

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-17-2010, 06:02 PM

Maria nodded her head in response. " OK,"

Dex*
Mistakes were made...

Old 06-21-2010, 01:50 PM

((I'm putting this forum on hold until I can get my newest forum going or until CeruleanBoxers can join us again.....However this forum has not died yet! I'll get everything straightened out as soon as I can.... :)))

CeruleanBoxers
Air Bound
Send a message via MSN to CeruleanBoxers

Old 06-24-2010, 09:06 PM

((Terribly sorry about my absence, I seem to have lost track of time. @-@ I thought it being summer vacation would grant me more time for these things... and it did... but I've become nocturnal within the first week of summer and I am trying to become a normal human again. This has proved itself to be quite the difficult task... Anyway, I'm not sure how often I'll be on here, but hopefully I won't disappear for another two weeks, yeh? Haha ^^''))

Dorian became a bit frightened as Maria sped up, and each time she would turn he near flew out the window. 'Thank god for seat belts...' He thought. He was still paying attention to what she was saying, but he was more concerned about making it to the mansion safely. They finally came to a stop, but Maria was just sitting there making strange faces at nothing. He could only assume she was using telepathy to talk to one of the others.
He waited for her to finish before he said anything, but as soon as she looked like she was done he asked about the plan.
"What are we going to do? I'm guessing that's what you were talking about, right?"

----

Zeddock glanced at Dex with a contented expression as he was being 'insulted', but his expression faded into boredom as Dex stood there, talking to another vampire in the distance. Zed cleared his throat. "I am a vampire, dear, you do know I can hear you." He just smiled and let out a small chuckle. "Now that that's over with, can we get back to business? I would love to see you angry" He slowly set his gaze back at Gwen, letting his smile grow larger and more sadistic. He was contemplating all that he could do to her to irritate the boy before him.

rosi
Blah, Blah, Blah

Old 06-25-2010, 08:07 PM

"No, that's not what i meant. I meant do you have any last words to say to me before we go. Not all of us may make it out." Maria spoke in a very hard voice, and looked away from Dorian's face,"I know what we must do.." She put her attention back on Dorian," I will miss you. And all the times we had together before I erased your memories." Maria leaned over and ave Dorian a very smooth kiss. " Let's go."

Dex*
Mistakes were made...

Old 07-07-2010, 06:03 PM

Dex hissed and bared his fangs at Zed, "You really want to see me angry? Let me tell you a thing or two about myself. Ever since I left I made sure to become a hell of a lot stronger so I could beat you ugly ass face into the ground, but now that I'm actually here, I can see that you're not worth it. You're not worth my effort and you'd be a waste of my time. Yeah, you piss me off, but I get over it because I already know you can't truely hurt me."