Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 09-09-2010, 04:28 AM

(basically means that we put off the roleplay until people have time to come back to it.)

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 09-09-2010, 04:29 AM

((Okay thank you x3 ))

Dmitri Blair

Old 09-09-2010, 04:30 AM

(Of course, sweetheart. )

RikkuFukaimori
One who is obsessively reading f...
Send a message via MSN to RikkuFukaimori Send a message via Yahoo to RikkuFukaimori

Old 09-09-2010, 08:05 PM

(( I don't know Dmitri, I think everyone is fine with waiting, I have highschool and college classes this year so I know I'm fine with it, I think that it shouldn't actually be put on hiatus, because if people get the time to post then they should be able to, and I'd rather not have to wait the entire school year for the rp to start again.

But definitely message everyone and get their thoughts.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 PM

((i agree with Rikku Love lol :)))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 09-09-2010, 08:13 PM

((I just think we should be able to post when we want > . < what Rikku and and Ameika said xD cus if I wait till I do have time that wouldn't be till summer and i'd lose interest x . x ))

Dmitri Blair

Old 09-10-2010, 12:08 AM

(Okay.)

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 09-10-2010, 12:25 AM

((sorry > . < ))

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 09-12-2010, 11:29 PM

(I'm really sorry that this is going to be my first post. I've had a hectic life the last couple months, internet cutting in and out, or gone all together. School starting up, and issues upon issues. I'm going to be reading everything that's been posted and I will catch up. But for now I would like to just get something down. If anyone could give me a quick update that would be wonderful, but I may just end up reading it all before than. Hope I can slide my character in here soon and get back into the flow. Again, sorry it has taken me this long.)

Amelia hummed a tune that had popped into her head as she got dressed. Her parents were upstairs and were making breakfast. She hated them, and they hated her. She didn't care either that they wouldn't offer her anything they were cooking, or come down to see if she was even awake for school. Why would they? No one cared about Amelia the nobody. She laughed outloud, a crazy laugh as she pulled on a tattered old shirt. It had holes in it in a few places, and had clearly been a hand-me down. Whatever print it had at some time, had faded to just a few random marks, adding to the tattered appearance.

Her eye twitched and her hand spazzed, some strange habit that she had picked up, that came at random times. Mostly when she thought of something purely evil. A grin crossed her face and she pulled on jeans. At least those fit rather nicely. She strode to the mirror, a foggy thing that hung on the wall. Her hand jerked once as she looked at her reflection and picked up a brush to pull through her long blond hair.

Almost finished her pale green eyes that always seemed to have a look of sadness in them widened, a cool breeze was brushing over her leg. Standing up she walked in the direction it had come from.
"I know the basement is drafty, but there is never a breeze like that..." She murmured out loud. Getting down on her hands and knees at the stone wall where she saw a crack she looked through it and let out a shocked gasp.

There was plants on the other side of the wall. She began to frantically tug at the wall, stone bricks crumbling at her touch. After only moments of work she forced open a hole big enough to crawl through. As she made her way through the hole and started to move underneath the bush she began to change. Her hair turned a pale shade of violet, and her eyes got life in them, turning a brilliant shade of emerald green. She of course was oblivous to any changes as no size had changed, nor her ratty clothes.

As she stood, her mouth dropped open in amazement, there was another world entirely before her.
I blame aliens she darkly thought, They're behind this somehow.

Last edited by Shadami; 09-12-2010 at 11:34 PM..