View Poll Results: Are you taking the JLPT this year
Yes! I'm registered and studying! 1 20.00%
No, I am either not interested in the JLPT or not a student of Japanese 1 20.00%
Not this year, maybe next? 2 40.00%
Yes, but I haven't registered yet (hurry, registration ends September 24th!) 0 0%
JLP wha? 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-02-2010, 06:10 AM

Hey fellow students of Japanese!

Is anyone here on Menewsha taking the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) this December? If you are, which level are you taking? Any study suggestions or books you're using? If you aren't taking the test this year, do you hope to take it sometime in the future?

As for myself, I'm currently studying for the N2 (level two) using a few online sources *cough*kanjibox*cough* and a study book I found online.

Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 09-12-2010, 07:33 PM

I did it last year, for 4Kyuu. But I can't afford it this year - and... I haven't been studying hard enough to make my goal of N3.

But NEXT YEAR!!! I insist to myself I'll make it next year. Then the year after that I can take N2. I hope...

Have you stopped by the http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...n-hangout.html to talk yet? There's a good lot of study discussion going on when we aren't sidetracked. XD

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-13-2010, 12:48 AM

How did you do? I'm sort of nervous because I've never taken one of these exams before so I really don't know what to expect. I hope that you are able to take N3 next year, and N2 in the future! More Japanese students should take the JLPT!

As for the Japanese conversation hangout I've stopped by to lurk once or twice but I haven't said anything.