AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 09-13-2010, 06:13 PM

Simple question for those who are good with food or just scrapping stuff together: I have some leftover bojangles biscuits in the fridge and some random stuff. What would you do with bojangles biscuits to make some quickie lunch item thing? Also, I only have one slice of sandwich cheese left, and do not care to use mozzarella. So let's stay away from using cheese as much as we can unless you have ideas for the mozzarella.

Izzy Stizzlebonk
Steph Curry Is Our Savior.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:14 PM

A little ham (or turkey breast) and mustard should do the trick!

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-13-2010, 06:26 PM

Well I would make them into mini pizzas, a sandwich, put them on some noodles and eat them that way, or maybe dip them in soup.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-13-2010, 06:38 PM

I guess it's more of a breakfast thing, but I'd eat it anytime: Biscuits and gravy! :D

Umm...you could also make sandwiches out of them, eat them with...almost anything, I believe. And you could melt cheese on them, put meat on them...and so on and so forth.

AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 09-13-2010, 06:40 PM

Those suggestions are a lot of help, thanks everyone! ^_^

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 09-13-2010, 07:13 PM

Try making mini pizzas with them. Fry some hamburger, mix it with some pizza sauce and put it on top of the biscuit. Then add whatever else you like on your pizza.

You could try the easy biscuit and gravy as well. I suggest a beef based gravy, maybe chicken. Beef and mushroom gravy always goes good with biscuits.

AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 09-13-2010, 07:37 PM

Well, there was only one biscuit left. So I took it, a slice of turkey, a slice of ham, and a slice of cheese, microwaved it all and PRESTO! Microwaved cheese buscuit! Very tastey.

Izzy Stizzlebonk
Steph Curry Is Our Savior.

Old 09-13-2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyHeartXVIII View Post
Well, there was only one biscuit left. So I took it, a slice of turkey, a slice of ham, and a slice of cheese, microwaved it all and PRESTO! Microwaved cheese buscuit! Very tastey.
It would have taken three of those to get me full!

Hmm, I am hungry again.

AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 09-13-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Stizzlebonk View Post
It would have taken three of those to get me full!

Hmm, I am hungry again.
I AM still hungry; I'll make a chicken sandwich later.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 09-13-2010, 09:53 PM

OMG...I miss my chicken sandwiches so much. I haven't had the money in like a month to get any meat substitutes so I've been using beans and nuts on everything. Chicken sounds absolutely amazing right now. Breaded chicken, sharp cheddar, Munster cheese, honey mustard, and some lettuce on a biscuit.

AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 09-16-2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
OMG...I miss my chicken sandwiches so much. I haven't had the money in like a month to get any meat substitutes so I've been using beans and nuts on everything. Chicken sounds absolutely amazing right now. Breaded chicken, sharp cheddar, Munster cheese, honey mustard, and some lettuce on a biscuit.
Very nice combo.