Pietro
Photographer

Old 10-02-2010, 09:15 PM

Elidiun is an up and coming avatar community that looks very nice!

I love the bases and everything.

They have a Facebook! Just search for Elidiun Eli and add them to keep up with the updates.

It looks great.

Vexatious~Venom
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 10-03-2010, 07:40 PM

Is it open or closed beta?

Crimson Fang
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Fang Send a message via MSN to Crimson Fang

Old 10-03-2010, 11:20 PM

I just had a look and it seems like the site is in closed beta testing at the moment.

Quote:
How can I join?
Good question! Sadly, you can’t right now.

Elidiun is currently in development, so only staff and a select few beta testers can access the site. Don’t worry though, we’ll keep you constantly updated on this page so you don’t feel out of the loop! Check back weekly!

Vexatious~Venom
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 10-04-2010, 06:02 PM

Ah, I probably won't get too excited until it actually opens xD

misfittbaby
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2010, 01:43 AM

Hmm, I'll give it a shot when it opens though I'm not too fond of the bases, lol. They kind of look off x'D

But I'll give the site a chance when it opens needless! Though, I'll probably just.. sign up after it's been open for awhile since I don't really stalk "beta" sites since some of them take a really long time to open! > u <

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-10-2010, 05:17 PM

I've never heard of it before, will probably have to try it out when it opens to the public.

Rikali
I can haz?

Old 10-15-2010, 01:22 AM

I like the look of their front page so far. The bases they show look off to me as well. They look like they're shrugging or something. I might check it out when it's out of closed beta.

cardigan sweaters
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to cardigan sweaters

Old 11-14-2010, 06:32 PM

Hey guys. I have an update! Elidiun will be doing a cuter base, and one that is less vertically spacious. Elidiun will most likely open in December, so stay tuned!

-Clockwork-Coffin-
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2010, 09:52 PM

*cough* I vote they open on the 28th ;D

cardigan sweaters
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-15-2010, 12:16 AM

What the hell?! They Fired Me.
iCookies is a great guy, however, Chi is very cruel and mean to me. I do not recommend this site due to the fact it's unorganaized, and i was fired before there was a code of conduct.

They also told me to make a good item low quality in color, which i disagreed with, and they saw it as me "overdoing my powers".
Wow Elidiun. WOW.

KawaiiKaze

Old 11-15-2010, 12:55 AM

i`m really excited for the release of elidiun, i've had my eyes on it for quite a while now jaja! the staff there seem really nice n i cant wait to see it

MistahBreak

Old 11-15-2010, 01:09 AM

Eli's gonna be so much fun >w<
I see some familiar faces there already
The bases remind me of the short lived but still awesome PiiTown
Jeez! Every time I go back there, there's stuff majorly different and way better
Usually I hate chattering about new sites because there's usually no effort and it becomes abandoned
But seriously, I can't wait for Eli to open

Last edited by MistahBreak; 11-15-2010 at 01:12 AM..

-Clockwork-Coffin-
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indies View Post
What the hell?! They Fired Me.
iCookies is a great guy, however, Chi is very cruel and mean to me. I do not recommend this site due to the fact it's unorganaized, and i was fired before there was a code of conduct.

They also told me to make a good item low quality in color, which i disagreed with, and they saw it as me "overdoing my powers".
Wow Elidiun. WOW.
Aw, I'm sorry IV :(

Though I'm afraid that Imma disagree with you on what your saying about Chi. Every time I've seen her she has been nothing but nice and it is hard to imagine her being cruel to anyone.

Also, flaming a site like that, which you used to be staff on, is no-way to become respected in the community of any site, which will hurt your chances of future employment in a site. Unless of course you created it yourself in which case there would be no problem.

Just another point, if you have a problem with Chi, you should probably take it up with her, rather than in a public forum.

Once again, sorry that you've been taken off the Elidiun staff team.

MouseKeeper

Old 11-15-2010, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Clockwork-Coffin- View Post
Aw, I'm sorry IV :(

Though I'm afraid that Imma disagree with you on what your saying about Chi. Every time I've seen her she has been nothing but nice and it is hard to imagine her being cruel to anyone.

Also, flaming a site like that, which you used to be staff on, is no-way to become respected in the community of any site, which will hurt your chances of future employment in a site. Unless of course you created it yourself in which case there would be no problem.

Just another point, if you have a problem with Chi, you should probably take it up with her, rather than in a public forum.

Once again, sorry that you've been taken off the Elidiun staff team.
Cookies here and yeah he shouldn't take it on elidiun and we do have good reasons for de-admining him which I will not say. And the elidiun staff is very organized if you ask me, and a spoiler:

Eli has new bases and will open on december! Stay updated guys!
Elidiun Online | Facebook

cardigan sweaters
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-15-2010, 02:20 AM

I regret posting this.
Eli is a great place.
I was biased :(

-Clockwork-Coffin-
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2010, 02:22 AM

Nice, I'm looking forward to December :)

@IV: You should probably apologize to Chi then...just saying :/

EDIT: forgot I was on my mule D:

This is Vexa (:

Last edited by -Clockwork-Coffin-; 11-15-2010 at 02:24 AM..

KawaiiKaze

Old 11-15-2010, 02:22 AM

Chi is right here, and after what I've seen, I don't really know what to say.
All I know is that Cookies and I are merely quite comfortable where we stand.

cardigan sweaters
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-15-2010, 02:24 AM

I am apologizing... as we speak.

KawaiiKaze

Old 11-15-2010, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseKeeper View Post
Cookies here and yeah he shouldn't take it on elidiun and we do have good reasons for de-admining him which I will not say. And the elidiun staff is very organized if you ask me, and a spoiler:

Eli has new bases and will open on december! Stay updated guys!
Elidiun Online | Facebook
I'm really excited for the site and our family. :'] We're making rapid progress and the release of the site is just moments away!

-Clockwork-Coffin-
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2010, 02:37 AM

Can I be really annoying and ask early or late December? ;D

KawaiiKaze

Old 11-15-2010, 02:42 AM

Early December, I am guessing! At least, that's what we're aiming for so we can get a Christmas Event started for the community. :]

-Clockwork-Coffin-
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2010, 02:48 AM

Naice 8D

I'll be sure to have a little excursion into Eli when it's open. Can't make any promises on how active I'll be though o.o

KawaiiKaze

Old 11-15-2010, 02:49 AM

Ooh, a little visit would be just wonderful. =P I already know how busy your agenda is, but a visit would be lovely.
It means quite a lot. I'll definitely be visiting Jinksu once things are a little less busy for us here at Eli. =P

-Clockwork-Coffin-
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2010, 03:28 AM

Oh, no need to worry there. I'll definitely be over to join you. From what I've seen on the facebook sneak peaks and the site homepage it looks very nice <3

Aw thank you. I look forward to having you over there when things settle down <3

Rainy Day
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2010, 04:26 PM

I like the look of this site. :3 I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it, and I'll probably be joining up when it opens.