Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 11-20-2010, 03:18 PM

It has been 20 years past and new kids are arriving at Hogwarts. New kids mean new friends, new experiences, but it also means new dangers. Will you survive?

Rules:
1. Follow Mene ToS
2. No god-modding
3. Romance is allowed, but you know the rules about that (SO FOLLOW THEM!)
4. PM me all profiles to mwua (Titled 'Do you Believe in Magic')
5. I'll add and delete rules as I please

Profiles:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Student or Professor:
Child of: (This is an optional spot. This means are you a child of a specific pairing. But please, keep it real. This means Ron & Hermoine must be paired up, Harry & Ginny, and Draco & Astoria Greengrass* and reasonable pairings like that. And no two different pairings. Like no Harry and Hermoine in one profile, and Ron and Hermoine in another profile. It just doesn't make any sense. *This is despite the actual children*)
Appearance: (Picture or description)

*Astoria Greengrass is a true character but I will not go into detail about her due to people who are unaware of her*

----------

Accepted Profiles:

Name: Isabel Weasley
Slytherin or Griffindor: Griffindor
Personality: Isabel is very smart like her mother and she knows anything and everything about spells, but has her father's fear of spiders.
Bio:
Student or Professor: Student
Child of: Hermoine and Ron
Appearance:

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 11-21-2010 at 03:50 AM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 11-20-2010, 07:12 PM

(Ron and Hermione only have one daughter, and her name is Rose. I thought people were supposed to keep it real.)

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 11-21-2010, 03:49 AM

(Yes, I do want them to keep it real. When I said this I was reffering more to pairings. I did not want to say despite the real children because I did not want to spoil it but I'll edit that now....)

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 11-21-2010 at 03:58 AM..