Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-06-2011, 11:06 PM

Livianna jumped and screamed at the same time as she was pounced on from behind. She grabbed flipped around startled half to death. Sighing and placing a hand on her chest the silver haired female looked at her new friend. "Oh my gosh you scared me half to DEATH Sylvia!" She said with a laugh as she fell back onto the floor. "Welcome to my humble...or not so humble dorm. I don't know if we share one or not but either way if you see something you want to wear just ask. Normally I'll let you borrow it. Since your my friend and very close to my size. I might be bigger or smaller I can't tell. Its not important either." She said grinning recovering from her mini heart attack quickly. Her pale hands grabbed a couple random dresses that she carefully placed on a few hangers before she took them to the closet revealing more clothes.

"I have a lot of clothes...I just can't help but love them. Some make me feel playful, some make me feel happy, other make me feel pretty, or sexy, or jazzy, or dancy, or flirty." She said holding up her fingers as she listed the different moods. "And some I just like to look at!" She admitted with a grin. "I only have a few pairs of shoes so no one can complain. School shoes, two types of dress shoes, and a pair of high healed boots. That's all I need. What about you?" She asked hyper now as she bounced around her room picking up clothes.

Last edited by Fate's Pearl; 01-08-2011 at 12:46 AM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-15-2011, 01:37 PM

Sylvia grinned saying, "Nice collection gal pal. I have a big one at home. My mom is an actress/model, ya know, Alexis Corner (an actress famous for the action movies she's starred in, praised by critics for being able to play a tough girl type, but still feminine instead of a tough girl who's just another one of the boys)? Yeah, so I get to get some really good new stuff."

Braig walked down his office before turning into his office. As he was locking the door, a voice behind him said, "Hey there Braig-y boy! So, what's it like being back where it all began? Braig turned to the man Sylvia had spotted earlier, the man in the black military uniform and gas mask. Braig turned to him saying, "What are you doing here Thezreal? I don't think I need to explain the importance of this operation. Mostly, making sure I'm not found out. Your presence here endangers that."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-15-2011, 05:01 PM

Livianna grinned. "That's cool though I'm not to up-to-date on all of the movies and things. I'm horrible with actors and actresses but I know what you saying." She said with a grin. Gathering up the last of her clothes she placed them all neatly into her closet and then shoved them to one side making room for her roommate. "So do you have a plan to get Braig?" She asked flopping back down on the floor looking up at her with wide eyes. From what she gathered the male teacher was Sylvia's favorite topic. "And that other kid, the one that Braig has a problem with...i don't know he's interesting different not the all good everyone else is. I want to know more about him. In fact I want to know more about everyone!" She said with a soft laugh.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 01-16-2011, 08:47 PM

(( How many people are actually posting? Do I need to send out reminders to some people?))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-16-2011, 09:34 PM

((Yeah I think a couple reminders couldn't hurt. Maybe to everyone including me just to be fair! ^-^))

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 01-18-2011, 05:52 PM

((Makes sense. I'll get started on that now!))

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 01-18-2011, 06:20 PM

(I'm just waiting for people to reply ^^)

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 01-18-2011, 06:37 PM

((That's fine. Just as long as more people come!))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-19-2011, 03:14 PM

(I didn't think I had to respond since I've been posting)