Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 01-14-2011, 01:12 AM

Heroes In Training

Quote:
Thousands of years ago there was a baby born to a woman named Alcmene, months before she had been seduced by Zeus to have his son Hercules in order to get back at Hera for killing one of his other sons, since Hera was always angry at him for having multiple children from other women. Though she had a lot of kids herself... Well anways, Hera was unpleased by the birth of Hercules and decided to get back at him by sending two snakes to his crib at night.. though Hercules strangled them after thinking they were toys. One day Hercules contacted an Oracle who asked him if he which life he would rather have either comfortable and easy or glorious and brutal. Guess which he picked? Glorious of course. Well his life did end up glorious after his long journey to become a hero but then to end it all Hera sent a madness on him and made him kill his wife Megara and two children. Once the madness dissapeared he cried out 'What have I done?!' And soon was sent off to do the twelve greek labours so that he may be forgiven by the gods for his horrid sins. And so began his next journey..But what will happen to Greece without a hero?
Ermm... how does this help me?

Thats where you come in. In the city of Athens Greece they created a large home for all heroes in training. Or otherwise known as random humans that they plan to train into being heroes, even though they aren't related to the Gods. But it is said that if one becomes a hero, they will automatically be accepted by the gods and are offered a spot in Mount Olympus.But not until they have done everything in their being to reach the end of their goal. Hopefully you and the rest of the trainees will bring Greece out of it's long depression after losing their greatest hero.

Quote:

"I have often dreamed
Of a far off place
Where a great warm welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

I will find my way
I can go the distance
Ill be there someday
If I can be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
To feel like I belong

I am on my way
I can go the distance
I don't care how far
Somehow Ill be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
To find where I belong "
Every Hero knows this song thanks to Hercules spreading the word of his victory before his sorrow filled defeat, so most Heroes think of this song greatly. Also each hero is given a medallion based on their skills, but you can just google greek medallions and click images to find a cool one to put on your profile. <3

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-14-2011 at 02:14 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-14-2011, 01:20 AM

Profile Forms:

Heroes In Training:

Code:
My Name, you ask? [COLOR="your color"](name)[/COLOR] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on [COLOR="your color"](birthdate)[/COLOR] Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm [COLOR="your color"](age)[/COLOR] I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a [COLOR="your color"](gender)[/COLOR] Let me tell you a little about myself... [COLOR="your color"](Biography. Optional.)[/COLOR] Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. [COLOR="your color"](Swordsmanship, agility, etc. But keep in mind that they have no magical powers.)[/COLOR] I always make sure I have my [COLOR="your color"](weapon[s] here)[/COLOR] Because of my greatness, I have received this! [COLOR="your color"](medallion picture here)[/COLOR] Mirror, mirror, on the wall. (picture here)
Villains:

Code:
My Name, you ask? [COLOR="your color"](name)[/COLOR] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on [COLOR="your color"](birthdate)[/COLOR] Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm [COLOR="your color"](age)[/COLOR] I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a [COLOR="your color"](gender)[/COLOR] Let me tell you a little about myself... [COLOR="your color"](Biography. Optional.)[/COLOR][/COLOR] My worst fear is... [COLOR="your color"](Fear[s] here)[/COLOR] Mirror, mirror, on the wall. (picture here)

~ Profiles made by my friend Dmitri Blair (:

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-24-2011 at 01:40 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-14-2011, 01:32 AM

Rules ~

Well since I want to make sure you read the rules I'm putting them into a paragraph, so ha! No killing others unless they and I give you permission. Your hero characters cannot have powers until they reach their goal of becoming a hero after lots of traing and fighting against the bad guys. Also, keep it in your pants! There are young kids on mene so please timeskip or leave. And keep in mind that this is ancient Greece so you can't just turn on a tv or use your cell phone to call your mommy for help in training. I will be posting pictures of the training base soon... and to know you read the rules put a (: . Other than that my number one rule is to have fun! And if you have any other questions or concerns you may contact me and I'll be sure to give you the information you need. Just so you all know this Rp takes place right before Greece falls to the Roman Empire. And no posting until I say post! D:

----------

Where the Hero's stay:

Their training arena:

Dining Hall:

Their rooms minus the electricity:

Bath house: (I'm serious, back in the greek times everyone bathed in a giant fountain xD though this one atleast has a boy side and girl's side blocked by a wall.)

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-15-2011 at 12:47 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-14-2011, 03:18 AM

Accepted Profiles ~

Heroes In Training :

My Name, you ask? Megara Divine
The calendar doesn't lie.I was born on April eighth
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Seventeen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Female
Let me tell you a little about myself... I grew up in the not so small city of Greece Olympia. I've always looked up to Hercules, not only for his looks but mostly because once he was a nobody like myself. Which someday soon I plan to make something of myself. Not many teens get the chance that I have, the chance to be a hero and live amongst the gods! I've always had a decently easy life since Olympia is mostly farm land but when I was younger I would always practice my agility and dagger throwing skills. And after a few years I've gotten so good that I could be a hero, like hunkules! I mean Hercules.. Well, I am named after his wife..
Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. Well I've always been great at throwing daggers and agility from years of practice.
I always make sure I have my Seven Daggers, I hide them randomly in my clothes so don't cross me!
Because of my greatness, I have received this! Wise but peaceful

Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Lelie
My Name, you ask? Ambrose Nieander
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on May 21st, sign of Gemini
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Eighteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male
Let me tell you a little about myself... It may not seem true, but I was born a twin. How convenient twins born under the sign of Gemini. Mother and Father adored us all of our lives. Well we lived most of our lives with Mother, being that our father was Apollo. He did manage to see us from time to time though my sister seemed to feel as though he abandoned us. I assume that is how my sister ended up as an evil doer. The hate in her heart just grew, and grew. Even weirder, I ended up with no power of a demigod, while my sister got all of it. I have no sort of magical power or anything. I suppose there wasn't enough to go around. Oh my apologies I get sidetracked often. But we grew up pretty normal lives in Delphi which is where we were raised.
As a young boy I often dreamed of becoming great and good like my father was. After my mother passed my sister was long gone. I have no idea where she had gone to. I decided I would take up to become a hero in training. Hopefully to my father's delight, but I don't want anyone else to know my father is Apollo. I think the other heros in training wouldn't like me.

Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. I am very, very quick on my feet. I also have excellent accuracy with my bow. My skills on horseback are rather good as well.
I always make sure I have my I am always sure to carry my bow and quiver. I also have my short daggers in case of close combats and a small flute. The flute was a gift from my father.
Because of my greatness, I have received this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk

My Name, you ask? Thathearian (Thay-theory-en), Thay or Thear for short.
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on December 3rd.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 18
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a female
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was not born in Greece, having been a immigrant at the early age of two. My parents had been banished from their native land and traveled here. Shortly after, they were killed for being what they were. That was when a woman of Aphrodite's temple took me in, seeing me as the child I was and not the offspring of my parents. There I grew and became who I am today. When I left for hero training, my surrogate mother gave me the medallion that I will never take off my neck but keep hidden under my clothes. It is a symbol of Aphrodite herself. I was told when given the necklace that I needed to be more loving, have more compassion, and understand that I am female, for all I fight like a man.
Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. For being absurdly tall, I am quick and fast, most humans have troubles following my movements most of the time. This and my skill with a whip and sword make up for my lack of brutal strength. I'm also quick on my feet, meaning I can run like there's no tomarrow and cool headed.
I always make sure I have my Whip, spiked hair strap, metal bracers and sword, though I like the whip better.
(pretend its silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
My Name, you ask? Aristos
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on 7-09
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 19
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was born in the city of Argos. Naturally, it was a place where men were trained to be able to fight. I've always admired the heros that have passed through Greece. I always wanted to be someone that could make a difference and help those in need. Of course, a little glory and fame never hurt anyone. Once this whole school for training heros started up me and my friend decided to try out for it. Seemed a bit of fun and good training. My mother said I was always a bit on the lucky side, since I was almost supposed to die in a storm, but somehow I survived. I suppose that means Posidon took a liking to me? Not sure. But I am rather decent in water sports. I do know a couple of languages as well, thanks to Jerik.
Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. Rather good at archery along with swimming.
I always make sure I have my A few daggers and Damascus, just in case. If anything though, I'd prefer my ballista.
Because of my greatness, I have received this! Sea serpent medallion, since I'm rather good at swimming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk

My Name, you ask? Jerik Talon
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on April 9th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 20
Let me tell you a little about myself... Hermes is the god for whom I look up. ...Mostly because I was a great thief when I was younger. Still am but I don't tell anybody that except my friend who I grew up with, Aristos. Ars (as I call him) is the one that insisted I join him here in hero training. I have nimble fingers and what not. I wasn't poor or anything like that. Just found something I had a nack for and did it. I also found I could pick up other languages quickly and correctly. Made my parents proud, really, that they could converse through me with their clients. They were merchants. And good ones.
I'm always quick with a smile and tend to like to wonder or travel more often then that, probably due to how my parents took me and my siblings around a lot for their job. Ars came with us sometimes. Pretty entertaining.

Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. with a sword, mostly because I'm quick. Otherwise, my swordplay is really horrid. Honestly, I'm more a thinker then a doer, except when it comes to being quick with my hands. Although, I've found I have an affinity for those long needles...
I always make sure I have my Satchel of "borrowed" items, my medallion, and those nifty needles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanth
My Name, you ask? Zahhy Ruzelle
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on July Twenty-third
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 17
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was born in Chalcedon, a teeny-weenie town that is only really known for being the birthplace of the Philosopher Xenocrates. His father, Agathenor, is my great uncle to the umpteenth power so I am distantly related to all forms of crazy, I guess you could say. I’m not really strong physically; my father calls me birdie because my “fight or flight” response was permanently set on “flight.” I learned to be a great runner because of this and am known as the quickest messenger in Chalcedon. I'm very proud of my title as the quickest and make sure to live up to it by keeping count of the time it takes me to go from one side of the village to the other several times. Some of the elders in Chalcedon think that a girl should focus on more important things like finding a husband and raising a family, but mother says I'm too skinny to have children anyway, so for now I'll focus on running. I want to be famous for my gift, I suppose I want to be a hero of sorts...
Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. I am the greatest runner in Chalcedon. I suppose you could say that’s a bit conceited of me, but I’m sure nobody stands a chance against my skills; I would enter the Olympics…. If I weren’t a girl that is
I always make sure I have my Running shoes, I’m not very strong, but I’m fast. Also, my father gave me a small dagger that has been in my family for generations to keep on my person at all times (he’s worried that large cities could be dangerous for such a small girl like me).
Mirror, mirror, on the wall
VILLAINS:

My Name, you ask
? Drayk Declan
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on September eleventh
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm nineteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Boy, Duh.
Let me tell you a little about myself... Well first off, I'm made of multiple lost souls. Hades is my erm... Father and well since he was lonely and couldn't get anyone to love him he created me. Just out of pure sorrow and greed he killed others to make me out of souls. So now that i'm nineteen I realize that after Hera got Hercules out of the way that it was finally time to get rid of all this hero crap for good. And I was succeeding up until they started the new Hero In Training thing.. but I plan to sneak there and watch them to find out their weakness. Anything that could make them fall as quickly as a snap of the finger. Though I may need a little help..
I feel so powerful! Since i'm made up of souls I have the ability to disappear to watch my prey. And I'm very strong and use fire as my main weapon.
I always make sure I have my Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
My Name, you ask? Thyra
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on January 15th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 16
Let me tell you a little about myself... To those who know me I am known as Wicked. I was born unto this world cursed by the gods. I am a child of the darkness and have come into my own possessing skills that dear Zeus himself would love to control.Hero's have to wait for their powers and some of us others well were born with ours.
I feel so powerful! demigod born of Hades and a human witch. Or that is what many say. I am like no other I can manipulate the heart and shadows as well as bring creators to life with a tear from my eye. With a touch of my finger can destroy a living being releasing death it's self upon anything I chose.
I always make sure I have my My dear swords as well as my herbs and enchantments. I also carry my cards with me that allow me to look in to the hearts of others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
My Name, you ask? Lyra
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on 2-16
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was born to a mortal mother and to an unknown god. I was told I was better off not knowing him. He wasn't a very pleasant person, nor well liked. This did not make me what I am today however. My aunts and uncles did. They were known as the Algea. Rulers of pain and suffering. I got abilities from them, along with that of my father. I have yet to fully reign the power though so I am unsure of what it does. I always loathed Heros. Thinking they're so high and mighty and wanting to be praised for what they do. Can't wait til we destroy the school for those 'heros' in training.
I feel so powerful! As I am the niece of the Algea, I can control the emotions of pain, sorrow, distress, and fear. (Other power is seduction, from Peithos)
I always make sure I have my
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri Blair
My Name, you ask? Nikolas Hudor Zenon
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on June twentieth.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm nineteen.
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a male.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was born of a human mother and a God! Talk about fucking awesome. I lived with my father for a few years while I was younger on earth. When I turned ten, though, mom and him did a trade off on me. I went to live with her for the last few years. Dad and I still remain close, though. On my fifteenth birthday, he gave me my necklace and told me about his plan. I guess Mt. Olympus was planning on making a new training camp. After Heracles was no more the big hot shot in Athens, the Gods were getting restless. A little excitement couldn't be too bad, right? But father was pissed. He knew his brother Zeus was trying to do something, be it mass hysteria among the living, or getting more praise. Now, dad is a jealous God. He asked me a favor. So now, I'm gonna wipe out some competition. If I do, dad promised me a spot on Olympus with him.
I feel so powerful! As the child of my father, I inherited quite a few nice traits that make me special. First off, don't mess with me around water. Even a fucking glass of water can be turned into my own little destructive weapon. Don't forget, your body is made of most water. Now, on to the rest of my fantastic powers and other shit. I not only can control water at my will, but I can create stroms. Hello, raging typhoon. Hello, storm that destroys all those stupid heroes to be. But I can also heal myself by touching water. Luckily for me, because I get into a LOT of fights.
I always make sure I have my water. I carry a water bottle around with me in case I need a quick heal. I also carry around this really cool pendant of a trident. If I touch it to a liquid substance, it becomes a full blown trident like my father's! But not as powerful, sadly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smores
My Name, you ask? Tyler Amore
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on January 14th
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 17
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Boy
Let me tell you a little about myself... I wander were I wish. I spread many emotions carelessly and I play with who and what I want too. I have no rules - no guide lines. Nor would I listen If I had any. I like games, my games. But, you have to play by my rules. I like the heart - its beautiful. Just, not as beautiful as I am.
I feel so powerful! I have a few powers - they don't represent my lovely side though, so I try not to use them. Or, let whom I use them on live to make me sound ugly.
I always make sure I have my My Mirror and my Make-Up box.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall. I'm the fairest of them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Lelie
My Name, you ask? Acacia Nieander
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on May 21st
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Eighteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Lady
Let me tell you a little about myself... My father is Apollo, I'm not supposed to be bad. I have a prick for an older twin who hates that I'm bad. Blah, blah, blah. I'm not overly interesting. Just an angry little girl as my brother would like to put it.
I feel so powerful! I have the power of music, with my voice I can heal wounds {small ones}, but with my ocarina I can heal even better. I also can see prophecies,but they are not always true or black and white. Most of the time they are slightly vague and blurry, but I can usually make a little bit out of them.
I always make sure I have my thorn bow, and arrows. I also have my small ocarina on me most times. It's usually around my neck, and I usually have a rapier at my side. I am much better in close combat than far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsyas
My Name, you ask? Jenesis
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on April 1st
Let me tell you a little about myself... My mother was unsure of which god was my father and therefor I'm not sure if I'm an offspring of Ares or Hades. On top of all of this when I finally did get old enough to try and talk to them both to see which of them was my father they both rejected me telling me I didn't belong to either of them. I've been scorned my entire life because of my powers and I think it's because they're all jealous. Either way I don't care what anyone thinks anymore, I'll just make everyone suffer as I have...
I feel so powerful! I have the powers of necromancy and can therefor bring the dead back to life, although for a limited time of course, and during that period I am physically immobile myself. I can also manipulate the blood in person's body allowing me to essentially control their actions. Not to mention that I am exceptionally agile and skilled at swordsmanship.
I always make sure I have my Twin swords and hidden daggers for combat. I also carry a ceremonial knife around for me to perform my necromancy.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-24-2011 at 02:56 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-19-2011, 08:10 PM

Megara <3
A seventeen year old girl stood in the middle of the training feild with her hair pulled back in a pony tail and her eyes scanning the area. She had been brought into the heroes in training group after the nice people of Olympia realized she could be rather helpful and could may end up being a hero. They also said it was a sign since she was named after Hercules wife Megara, since she had been born shortly after Hercules killed her which was almost eighteen years ago.
She was wearing a white sleeveless dress that went down to her knees that fit her figure at the top but then towards the bottom went out more so during battle she could run or kick. Though under her dress she wore a black shirt that had very tiny sleeves, about the size of a fingernail that was attached to black shorts that stopped a few inches before the end of her dress. You automatically got this outfit for training if you were a girl so you could be up to your full ability in training and not worry about the boy heroes seeing anything of yours. Guys on the other hand had no outfit that they had to wear, which was unfair.. but at least woman were treated better here than in Sparta.

She had been one of the first to arrive to the heroes house so she picked a nice room and unpacked and was now out here to train. Dinner would be in about two hours so she figured she'd have plenty of time to train before then. But she was a bit worried that the other heroes would be better than her.. so that was also another reason for her sudden training excitement.

She gave a small sigh before bending over and retrieving a small dagger that was tied to the side of her leg before throwing it at one of the targets. The targets were all symbols of the most known villains in all of Greece, so of course one had a symbol for the underworld for Hades. Which she hit right in the center. "Yes." She said slyly, taking a dagger that was tied to her other leg before shutting her eyes and swiftly throwing her dagger in a spiral direction to knock the heads off of two of the fake wooden people that was supposed to be a circle of villains. She opened her eyes, a little ashamed in herself that she didn't get all six of the bodies.

Drayk-

Drayk stood at the edge of a small cliff over looking the river of souls. The rivers name was Archeron after his father decided to call it that. Though.. Hades wasn't exactly his father. Hades had created him because he was lonely and needed help defeating anyone in his way of taking all of Greece. Hades had created Drayk out of all the lost souls that had not found their way to their final stage in the afterlife, down the whirpool that either took them to a world the gods created. Or a world Hades created for the sinners. He smirked slightly to himself. He was rather handsome, slightly devious but most importantly smart.
He could think of many different ways to win against others in battles so that he in turn would never lose. And by doing that he made Hades proud of him, always raining compliments on him.

Well, Hades had put Drayk in charge of all the other villains that were in their first stage of becoming a true villain like Hades or Drayk himself. Thus every Villain in Greece was invited to the underworld to be trained to take down the heroes in training. Now all he had to do was wait for the villains to arrive on one of his fathers boats. Then everything would start to fall into place..

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-19-2011 at 10:13 PM..

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2011, 10:37 PM

Tyler walked with his usual swagger - he cared little for the Gods. He found them juvenile. Disgusting. Not nearly as beautiful as he was. Except for his mother of course.
He carried a case, a gift from his mother long ago, that held multiple beauty products. They helped him look his best - but weren't necessary. It was more of an added bonus.
On his leg he had a mirror, another gift given my his mother. Its beautiful golden frame would highlight his own looks when he looked into it.
Walking down the long winding dusty road, Tyler spotted a man in the distance. He slid his hand down his leg and grabbed his mirror. He smiled and gazed into it lovingly, "Tell me mirror. Who is that man?"
The mirror sparkled slightly before its reflectiveness was replaced with an image of the distant man.
"It is Drayk my most gracious viewer. His looks are not even comparable to your own."
Tyler smiled softly and slid his mirror into it's cozy holder - made of beautiful woven silks.
"I always have respected your truthfulness mirror. Thank you." Tyler smiled and brushed the hair out of his face, smiling into the golden sun that glistened off of his perfect skin.
Tyler had heard of this man before.

Edit - Sorry for changing the colour in which I used in my profile. Magenta is much easier to read. <3

Vanth
Away with family!

Old 01-19-2011, 11:54 PM

Zahhy stopped running for a breif second and realized how tired she was. She'd been running all morning, and only stopped to look at the girl that was so skilled with the daggers. She longed for such strength herself, but she lacked any kind of ability for things like that. "Relax, Zahhy, in time you will learn...hopefully." She said out loud to herself. She felt around her side, where the dagger that her father gave her was strapped. She hoped she could use it, maybe not as skillfully as the girl training, but with some knowledge as to what to do with it that wouldn't cause her to hurt herself.

The robe that she was wearing, similar to, if not the same as, the one that the other girl was wearing rubbed against her thighs and made them red and itchy. She was so used to wearing a man's split tunic for running that the itchy garment was getting on her nerves. She grabbed the hem of the garment and pulled it over her head, discarding it on a nearby bench. The shorts underneath the dress were similar to a split tunic and easier to run in. She guessed that running comfortably in your underwear was easier than being slow and uncomfortable. She told herself that she would remember to come back for the dress later, but she felt like running much more than she did a second ago and took off like lightning down the stone pathway.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-20-2011, 12:12 AM

Aristos aimed an arrow at one of the targets, concentrating on getting it right. Soon, he let it go and the arrow zoomed past some of the others, landing almost perfectly in the center. He sighed a little, frowning. He wasn't sure it hit dead center. He was getting a little rusty. He glanced over as he saw some of the girls training. Noticing one of them take off their dress, he almost frowned. That was certainly not very acceptable. He mentally shrugged however. It probably was not very practical. Thus he could understand why exactly she did that.

He was wearing an exomis, which was typical to wear when you were going to do some sort of work. It ended a few inches above his knees, and tied up in one shoulder, the rest was bare. He did wear something under the thing. He had brown leather sandals on his feet. Over his shoulder was a quiver of arrows. On his belt, he had his Damascus. He had already taken up his own room, of course sharing with Jerik. The idiot was probably flirting with some of the other girls. He almost chuckled.

Lyra made her way toward the cliff. She had been distracted by one of her aunts. They had insisted on giving her a few more lessons on how to properly make use of her godgiven powers. She had her hair down, brushing her almost bear shoulders. The dress she wore was modest enough, but still showed her figure. It was a black color, since she didn't think the white or other light colors would work best with her skin color. Noticing there were two others at the cliff, she smirked. So she wasn't late. This was good. For a moment she had thought they were all there. Hopefully there were more to come. She wanted to just hurry up and go take down those silly little heros. Of course, they had to train a little. Not just blindly go in there. That would be a huge mistake.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 12:35 AM

Megara stopped when an arrow seemed to fly past her. She grinned slightly, watching as it hit so close to the target. She looked at the boy. "Nice shot." She said, impressed since she couldn't use arrows at all, she always seemed to almost kill someone when she tried. She watched as the girl took off the dress part. She herself knew the dress was uncomfortable, but Megara was just going to wait for dinner to change into one of her more comfortable outfits. She decided to do more of her agility so she went over to a few of the targets, taking her daggers off the center and attached them back to the sides of her legs, the knives just hidden by her dress. She got out of the target area and went to the water garden in the back of the training area.

The water garden had broken parts of pillars floating to make a path you had to go threw to get to a garden full of statues of all the gods, and heroes. She sighed slightly before starting to jump across, balancing herself on each pillar as she started to make her way across. She heard the garden was supposed to be beautiful.. so she had to go see.

Drayk noticed a boy arrive with a mirror and then a very enchanting girl. He smiled slightly to himself before giving a bow to both of them. "Hello, As you all know.. I called you here so that we can take down those hero wannabes. But until we do.. you'll all be staying here." He said, looking around at the place. "Well inside our house is a lot better.." He said softly. Their home was pretty much a huge mansion like home because it was underground and there really was no limits.
He looked to the girl. "And who may I have the pleasure of speaking to?" He asked slyly before looking at the boy. "And your name?" He asked, already wondering what their powers were.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-20-2011 at 12:39 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 12:52 AM

He smirked and nodded. "Thank you." he replied before he went to retrieve the arrow. At least he hadn't completely missed the shot. As he crossed the field, he noticed that the girl went somewhere else. Maybe she had had enough training for now. It was still a little unusual to see other females around here training to be a hero. More props to them, but he was sure that their parents would not have let them come. After all, a girl would get much scorn from other people. They had to be better than the males at everything. He had heard it being told to one of his friends time and time again.

Once she got close enough, she dipped her head a little, in a sort of bow as well. She closed her eyes and smirked. "It isn't so bad out here." she said, shrugging before looking at the house. It was a temporary place. She had visited the underworld many times before. Because of the nature of her other family. She wasn't unfamiliar with this place. Though she did make sure not to cause much commotion. Her hazel eyes went back to the boy at his question. "My name is Lyra Dranais." she replied with a small smirk.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2011, 12:54 AM

|I am the Blur|
Thaddeus, surrendered himself to the mercy of his fighting instincts, pausing only to whisper a thanks to his many brothers and sisters. He opened his eyes, pointing the deadly arrow at the dummy's heart. As he pulled back on the string, he was reminded of how he had won his first battle against his brother, Quintus. A smirk on his face, the arrow flew, imbedding itself into the straw. Thaddeus wanted living beings to fight against; he longed for a moving target, for the steady pant and sweat from exhaustion.
These dummies were inadequate. He wanted something to hit, something to hit back. Thaddeus sighed. He wanted to fight.
Another urge tore at him, though. The need for speed. He wanted to run, to feel the earth underneath his sandels, to run and never stop. But he wanted the voice of a human companion more.

|Catch me if you can|

Last edited by Emmery; 01-20-2011 at 12:58 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 01:05 AM

She noticed the last pillar was missing so she did a small and much practiced flip to reach the other side. Once she was there she looked at all the statues briefly, stopping at the one of Hercules. She sighed softly before using his statue to get to the top of one of the beams since the roof of the garden was just multiple pillars holding up beams with flowers and vines draping down. She walked across the beam and looked out at all the Heroes training from her point of view. She figured it would be helpful to train with one of the other heroes by having a spar. She knew if any of them looked up they would see her so she cleared her throat a little. "Anyone willing to spar with me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow before letting her hair down out of the annoying pony tail. She wondered if the guys would even fight with a girl.

Drayk nodded slightly. "It's nice to meet you Lyra. I'm Drayk Declan." He said looking back over the cliff. "If you wish you can go inside.." He said, pointing at the door. "And pick a room. But unfortunetly I have to wait for the other villains here." He said, humming softly while looking down at the thousands of souls. Wondering about how he was created.
((Sorry Drayks is short, theres not much to post till all the villains are there > . < ))

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2011, 01:16 AM

|I am the Blur|
With a grin, Thaddeus felt the familiar fighting stance, then shook his head, sighing as he came out of it. He walked up to the girl. "I'd love too," his voice was soft, trying to be subtle about the underlying excitement. He pulled out his sword, put away his bow, knowing that such a weapon would be useless in short ranged combat. Not unless he got up higher, then maybe he could. Thaddeus almosted laughed, he was already thinking up battle strategies.

|Catch me if you can|

Last edited by Emmery; 01-20-2011 at 01:26 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 01:24 AM

She smirked a little before walking more towards a nicer area to jump down from before making a jump and still landing on her feet since she wasn't that high up. Once she was in front of him she looked at the sword. "Hmm.. how about we spar without weapons at first? That way it's more fair since all I have is daggers.. and I'd rather rely more on my physical fighting skills then rely on my daggers at all times.." She said, bending over and taking the two daggers that were tied to her legs before tossing them aside. She then took one off her arm and tossed it as well. She was thankful she hadn't brought all seven of her daggers. She stepped back a few feet. "Okay, first one on the ground for ten seconds wins." She said, looking at him, thinking of letting him make the first move. "Ready?" She asked, her teal eyes scanning him.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2011, 01:31 AM

|I am the Blur|
He smiled, laughed slightly, and dropped his weapons. "Why not?" He stretched quickly, keeping the girl in his sights. "Ready," Thaddeus laughed. He grinned, and faked forewords, then sped behind her. She should keep up. Maybe she did. His hair fell into his eyes, and with a grunt, he shook them out of his vision. His legs itched to run her down. But he stood still, waiting for a reaction, looking for the slightest change in her posture, in her shoulders, back. He watched closely for any chance of retaliation.

|Catch me if you can|

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 01:40 AM

Megara stood still when he faked forwards but stood still as he ran behind her. She simply turned and watched him before running behind him and jumping on his back with a laugh, knocking him down. She sat on him and stuck her tongue out at him. "If you can get up with my massive weight on you before ten seconds are up then I don't win.." She said, her eyes watching him the whole time to see if he tried to make a move to get up. She brushed her brownish red bangs out of her face, both hands on his shoulders to try to keep him down so she'd win. But since she was female there was a good chance he could just knock her over, So she hoped he wouldn't.
She started to count in her head; one........two.........three. And kept scanning him to see if he'd suddenly move.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2011, 01:44 AM

|I am the Blur|
Thaddeus humored her for a couple seconds. "Oh, man, you're soooo heavy," he joked, then, lifting his hindquarters into the air, set her into a postion that made her quite unbalanced. Rolling his shoulders, he caused her to lose more of her ground, and expected her to topple an second. The effect was quite comical. Imagine a slightly curved line, at a 45 degree angle, and picture a girl trying to balance on that line. Hilarious. Thaddeus's laughter shook his body, causing her balance to worsen.

|Catch me if you can|

Last edited by Emmery; 01-20-2011 at 01:53 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 01:58 AM

She fell onto his chest but then rolled off, quickly jumping to her feet before looking at her surroundings before looking at him laughing. She smirked slightly. "What? Never had a girl on you in that angle wonderboy?" She asked in a mocking tone. She of course was being sarcastic.. but hoping it would tick him off to the point of trying to getting off the ground. She walked a few feet next to one of the fake dummies and leaned against it, acting like she was yawning since he was taking awhile to get up. She of course had a plan.. but she'd have to get him to stand still for a good second or two. But she had no clue how since she just met him. "Number one rule, look for weakness's in your opponent." She muttered to herself. She had been threw so much to get here and she wasn't about to look weak against a boy.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2011, 02:11 AM

|I am the Blur|
Thaddeus, used to being taunted by his siblings, smiled good naturedly, and flipped off the ground, only to land on her. "Rule two, use your opponent against them," he grinned at her. He pulled her hand behind her, bending her elbow to touch her neck. What will she do next?

|Catch me if you can|

Last edited by Emmery; 01-20-2011 at 02:26 AM..

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 01-20-2011, 02:24 AM

Nikolas Hudor Zenon stood at the edge of the small lake, adjacent to the 'hero' training camp. The wind gently ruffled his long, dark hair. He watched as would-be heros arrived and began to set up camp, battling one another to test there dominance. "Stupid humans.." He muttered, shaking his head as his bare feet soaked in the colder water. It felt relaxing, yet at the same time, it made sparks of energy coarse through him. The gift of his father, he assumed. Water always made him feel stronger. For that, he was fortunate. So long as there was water nearby, he was safe from being destroyed.

That was when he saw his dear cousin, Drayk. Well, semi-cousin. Nik did not want to consider a spawn as family. Especially not one of Hades' kids. Being Poseidon's child had many advantages, water skills, general awesomeness, but being related to Hades' and Zeus was not worth it. The bastards thought they were all better than he was. Certainly false. But never the less, Nik made his way to the gathering of god and goddess spawn. What a joy ride. He rolled his eyes.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 02:34 AM

Megara grinned slightly before kneeing him in the 'special' spot, that usually hurts really bad. She got her arm out of his grip and waited to see if it would hurt him badly or not. "Found your weak spot." She said, then grabbing his arm before pulling him forward and then bringing his arm behind his back, twisting it slightly. "All it takes is a simple, 'you win Megara'." She said with a small grin. "Oh yeah.. My name is Megara by the way. And yours?" She asked, raising her eye brow a little and twisting his arm a little more. She was starting to get bored so if someone didn't win soon she would probably leave and just go get changed for dinner.

Drayk glared slightly when he noticed Nik coming this way. He always called him Nik to get on his nerves since he hated using Nikolas because he had better things to do then say his name. "Nice of you to show up daddy's boy." He said slyly, knowing he was very close to his father. Since Drayk technically didn't have a father.. or family he liked to pick on Nik because he did. "Listen, I know you want to just go in and take somebody but here's the plan. We will eventually attack the heroes.. but at the moment we have to train and watch them. Thats it." He said, running a hand threw his hair with a small sigh.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2011, 02:43 AM

Tyler smiled sweetly at Drayk, whom had approached him with common pleasantries. "This place is bleak." Tyler looked around at this less then appealing home. "I can live up here when we do in those demis. Right?" Tyler laughed. He could care less what happened to those other Demi-gods, but living under ground. Sunless? Disgusting.
The sun had always done a fantastic job of highlighting Tyler's beauty.

"My name is Tyler. It is a pleasure Drayk. Well, except for these living conditions." Tyler was sarcastic, almost irritably so. He didn't really want to help these other Demi's. Though, he had no choice. He would have to live a life of solitude - underground - were beauty was not appreciated. "We better win. I want to stay up here - have a temple. Those filthy humans owe me their praise. my beauty is unsurpassed." Tyler smirked at Drayk, someone who had already proven he knows nothing of beauty.

"I have to train here? Underground." Tyler had an expressionless face. "This is absurd. My hair and clothes will be ruined."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-20-2011, 02:52 AM

Drayk rolled his eyes. " There's a tunnel in my house that leads up to a hill over looking the heroes training camp, there's a lot of trees so we can train up there." He said, then looked towards his home. "Yeah, well if your unhappy with it I can always break your little mirror and shine the reflection around for light." He smirked. Being rude was something he loved, but when others were sarcastic towards him it was all over. Drayk had a very short temper and well.. not being alive was sort of an advantage for him over the others."Or we can send you up to the little heroes in training so they can all take you down.." He muttered, his eyes glowing a little red for a moment. If the kid wasn't a demigod then he could simply push him off the cliff they were on and he would get his pretty little soul sucked out of him.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 03:01 AM

Lyra shook her head. She would go in with the others. It wouldn't do much harm to wait for a little bit to see who everyone else was. She watched someone else come up. One of Posidon's sons. Even someone from there was rebelling against the heros. Oh the irony. She almost laughed but glanced at Drayk. Seemed the two did not get along. It would be really annoying having to wait, but at least they would have a chance to study them. Lyra looked confused for a moment as Tyler spoke. The boy worried more about his looks than a female. "You can always take a bath after. You are bound to get dirty at some point." she said simply, shrugging.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2011, 03:02 AM

|I am the Blur|
Thaddeus growled, and fell back, trying to use his weight against her. "The name's Thaddeus, but you can call me the Blur." He did something that looked strangely like a mix between a cartwheel and a flip. His arm was jerked out of her grasp, and he smiled at her. "It's a stalemate. Thanks," he backed up slightly, all to careful with his movements. Why did he, today of all days, forget to wear a cup? "You, uh, pack quite a wallop. You win Megara." He tried to impersonate her higher voice, mocking her instructions, but it cracked a lot, so he gave up somewhere between you and win.

|Catch me if you can|