Lilith W
bookworm

Old 03-07-2011, 03:17 PM

((That's fine. I thought this thing had died.))

Rae sighed as she heard the knock. She had just gotten to the good part. She closed the book and watched as the picture in the air disappeared. Rae stood up and walked to the door with the book in her arm. Opening the door she saw the girl from before. "Yes?"

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-07-2011, 09:05 PM

Eliza smiled sheepishly, "Hey, I just wanted to apologize for earlier. Sometimes my train of thought jumps the track and everything else goes with it. I didn't mean to leave you in the dust..." she caught sight of the book, and the train hiccuped a little, "What are you reading?"

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 03-08-2011, 12:19 AM

"Oh, do not worry about it. I am used to it. My people often will follow one subject and exclude all else including friends and family." Rae looked down at the book. "Just a child's fairy tale. I enjoy watching the scenes."

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-08-2011, 01:35 AM

"Watching the scenes?" she asked curiously, "How does one watch a book?"

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 03-08-2011, 02:17 AM

"I tend to forget that not all know of my land's power. We can push power through our voice when we read aloud. This can be used to make a vision of what is happening in the story, or even make it real. If I read of rain and wish it, it will rain here. What happens must fit to the story though. So if say I read a story about a witch who cursed a beautful woman and made her real she would come here and curse one of us and the curse would be real. Though of course it all stops when I stop reading." She paused, "would you like to see?" She looked up at the girl. Some people found it interesting but other lands tended to look down on the gift since it was hard to use well. The person had to have imagination for it to work well. And it was hard to be used as a weapon or to gain anything.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2011, 12:10 PM

(Wait, who said what to my dude? Sry, but i've been kinda occupied by other things)

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-08-2011, 07:44 PM

Her eyes lit up, "That's amazing! I would love to see you in action!!!" she was naturally fascinated by the powers and technologies of other lands.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 03-09-2011, 01:19 AM

Rae opened her door wider and stepped to the side. "Come on in. I prefer to sit. There is a chair if you would like to sit." She walked over to her bed and sat crossing her legs under her. She opened the book to a different story. "Once upon a time in a far off place..." The air started shimmering and as she continued the story came into view. She read of a princess who had a wicked mother. The wicked queen made the princess into a servent and made her live that way for years. When the princess started to grow beautiful the queen sent her into the wild to pick apples intending to have her killed. Instead the princess from a prince. The princess saved her from the wicked queen and they rode off together. Rae flipped through the pages ignoring the pictures of a beautiful, long haired, blonde woman. Instead she imagined a young woman with bright short pink hair and a prince with with long bright green hair. The queen was no longer a dark haired beauty but was a blonde bombshell.

She stopped and closed the book. "So what do you think?"

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-10-2011, 04:09 AM

Eliza hadn't moved an inch in the chair. Her eyes were huge and sparkled like mossy emeralds as she watched the story unfold. This power was unlike any she had seen before! Sure, her kingdom had story orbs, but those always felt fake. This...this felt as though she was there! She didn't speak as the story came to an end, just stared at the shimmering air where the characters had been. Rae's words broke her from her trance. "That was...fantastic! The most amazing thing I've ever seen! And I've seen elephants fly!" she smiled up at her, her face lit with a child-like glee.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 03-10-2011, 04:36 AM

Rae smiled. She was unused to having people enjoy her readings. She was one of the best with this power at home. She was one of the few that could not only bring it to life so well but could change things to fit her needs. But even with that no one really cared at home. "I am glad you liked it. I was actually kind of scared that my powers would be looked down on. I can make a story come to life but it only lasts for a short time. Making an elephant fly, I'm sure, is much more useful. I don't know if I'd want to see that though. I'd be too afraid it would fall on me." She laughed and placed the book on the bed beside her. It was really nice to see such glee in a person.

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon View Post
(Wait, who said what to my dude? Sry, but i've been kinda occupied by other things)
(She was talking to both of them actually ^U^ )

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2011, 04:28 AM

(what's the gist of what's been discussed thus far? there's been quite a few posts and i'm too lazy to read 'em lol)

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2011, 03:04 AM

Hey Andraus, can you post please? My Charry started talking to yours and Graxdon's a while ago and I'm getting tired of waiting.......

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-14-2011, 01:39 PM

(andraus' character ported elsewhere, he's gone just so ya know)

Col was about to say a biting comment about this Valtron brat's country's military 'might' when the girl appeared, followed by Nemesis disappearing. He scoffed at Nemesis' rude behaviour before turning to Aria with the standard, polite smile, taking note of her (store bought or home made?) clothes and felt curiosity, and actually felt like answering this girl's questions. His smile went from passively polite to somewhat kind as he said, "Yes, my name is Col Phasma, prince of Umbra. This place seems rather... boring thus far, but I suppose that was due to lack of students before. So, Aria, where are you from? I don't recognize you, which is odd since I know the face, name, and age of every noble's child that matters."

(my pic doesn't work on the main page, so here's this one, anyone with an eye for clothes would notice that, despite their store bought look, they're actually tailored to him)

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2011, 06:09 PM

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Aria smiled back at Col. He was nicer than she expected. Hm. "Your a prince of Umbra?! Oh, uh, sorry I didn't realize before. I'm not a noble.......I'm just a common Orphan girl actually." She looked down for a moment remembering her backstory. After a few moments, Aria lifted her head back up and looked at his clothes. He didn't much look like a Prince. But how would she know anyway. She looked down at her homemade clothes. They were decent, but his was better in her opinion. Aria wanted to ask Col 'what is it like being a Prince and all' but, she didn't know if he could get the words out. She took a deep breath and let the words flow easily. "So, uhm, if it's okay to ask......What's it like being a Prince?" She smiled again wanting to know what it really would be like. It would be fun I guess to imagine it.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2011, 06:33 AM

{Sad to say but, I think the Rp is dead :( I'm sure almost all of you have noticed though.....}

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-18-2011, 09:35 AM

((Not dead...just sleeping for a bit. I don't have reliable internet for awhile...))