AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 04-10-2011, 07:10 PM

I've noticed that in the past few years, mounts have evolved drastically in game play. For instance, the ElderScrolls games. I played Morrowind and Oblivion. In morrowind, you could get mods where people made you able to ride creatures such as a guar (and I've seen a random peguses one I never tried). In oblivion, mods were not needed and the horse details were very well done. There were mods for dragon mounts as well. My fiancee was playing Red Dead Redemption and the horse graphics in that game were even better.

So gamers, my question to you: how do you feel mounts have changed in gaming? What was the first game you played where mounts were available? What game has the best mounts you've seen so far? Do you think mounts are needed? Why? And any other information you have on this topic, please do post.

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:13 PM

This has to be my favorite mount in any video game.

Good ole' Mimiron's Head.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-12-2011, 05:19 AM

All I can say is that when I first got assassin's creed... I went... "HORSEY!" And galloped all around the country for a couple of hours. I love it when games let you ride a horse or whatever. It's awesome on manymany levels.