View Poll Results: Do you think you can handle the trials ahead?
Heck yeah! Let me at em'! 5 45.45%
Oooh, seems like a challenge! 5 45.45%
Maybe, we'll see... 1 9.09%
Sorry, not really at that interesting. Good try though 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-24-2011, 10:17 PM

Link to supernaturals ---> [x]

Everyone Lies, Remember That
Summer, 2017

[imgleft]http://www.destination360.com/asia/japan/images/s/japan-nagoya.jpg[/imgleft]Nagoya, Japan, the setting for this fine tale, has recently become a popular place for the royal and famous. The beautiful and the talented have been arriving to this fair city in waves; new homes being built and new projects starting up. The city was suddenly on the map in the terms of the media. People would look at these people as if they were from another world, as if the world that they were in was not one that they were allowed to enter. It was like a story playing out right before their eyes.

Stories, told to children when they are young, either through books or just tales recited by loving family members. The stories that were always most fascinating were those of myth, about creatures that couldn't possibly exist in the human realm. Myth has always said that a being with supernatural powers exists. Without proof, there is nothing to hold these claims true. However, it’s with this uncertainty that veils the reality behind it all. Supernaturals are, in fact, real.

To the average human eye, they are but a goddess amongst people. They are the apple of eyes and the ideal we all love and adore. In other words, these creatures are practically worshipped by their worldly beauty. Whether that beauty be looks, royalty, talent, or some other divine trait, humans have always adored these supernatural beings.

Why yes, it only makes sense that the rich, famous, and gorgeous be from another world, right? Either way, it doesn’t matter. The famous, the celebrities of the world have reached that status not by mortal talents. But no one knows this.

Yet, while out one day, a human that has admired a particular supernatural from afar finally makes a move. For whatever reason, the supernatural does not push them away, but rather sweeps them away into this life of fame. How will the human react in such a life? What will the other supernaturals say? And why did this one bring them in so readily? Perhaps there is more to these creatures than meets the eye.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 04-25-2011 at 05:23 PM..

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 04-24-2011, 11:19 PM

Link to Menewsha Rules ---> [x]

Rules Are Meant To Be Broken
just not these rules

[imgleft]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/Ami_Princess_Of_The_Zodiac/chibi_hayate_yagami_by_satty.png[/imgleft] 1. Follow Menewsha rules
2. PG-13 age limit - think of all those movies you see that are rated like this and try to follow their level of... stuff
3. No flaming, god modding, or killing other players (unless you have permission from myself, Duke, and the other user)
4. Try to post at least once a day, but don't post every hour! Remember other people are a part of this, too
5. At a certain point, the characters will break off and go about their own way, when this happens, it'll be up to you to keep up with the story (you aren't required to read all the little side stories)
6. Please post at least ONE PARAGRAPH
7. If reading long texts isn't your thing, then I guess this RP isn't for you (I will write a fair amount from time to time)
8. Send in a "reserve" first (this is to make sure you don't pour hours into making a profile for nothing)
9. Once we approve your "reserve," fill out the profile (it's not that bad, it just looks funky)
10. You get three strikes before we ask you to leave and kill your character(s)
11. Oh, title the PMs with your side (with your species -- human, vampire, angel, etc.)
12. Check these rules from time to time as I might update and add more
13. Have fun and prepare yourself for... lies

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-25-2011, 12:31 AM

---> Males to Wavikz
---> Females to Duke
--->Only accepting 3 humans for now

You Must have a Reservation on File
Your Reservation Please
HTML Code:
[SIZE="1"][IMGLEFT]100 x 100 icon[/IMGLEFT]Name
Race
Sexuality[/SIZE]
Paparazzi Information
Your Life in this World
[imgright]http://mobi-wall.brothersoft.com/files/240400/a/12831948099670.jpg[/imgright]
HTML Code:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="pickone"]First [COLOR="Black"]|[/COLOR] Middle [COLOR="Black"]|[/COLOR] Last[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][line]gray[/line][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Gray"]»[/COLOR] Race/Species [COLOR="Gray"]«[/COLOR][/SIZE]
gender [COLOR="Gray"]×[/COLOR] sexuality
birth day (month, year) [COLOR="Gray"]×[/COLOR] age[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

[IMGRIGHT]character image URL - no wider than 500 pixels[/IMGRIGHT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Black"][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]ηιcкηαмε  [COLOR="pickone"][/COLOR]
εyε cσℓσя  [COLOR="pickone"][/COLOR]
нαιя cσℓσя  [COLOR="pickone"][/COLOR]
нειgнт/ωειgнт  [COLOR="pickone"][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[INDENT][INDENT][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]⇢ i AϽT ʟiKe diϩ[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickone"]Write a personality here in first person - need 10 traits[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]⇢ duи hATe ϻe Ͻuz iϻ Aωeϩ0ϻe[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickone"]Write a bio here in first person - explain your current life[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]⇢ blAϻe deϻ Ⅎ0ʟKϩ Ⅎя0ϻ dA pAϩT[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickone"]Write a history here in first person - explain your childhood[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT][/INDENT]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR="Black"]sтιcкs 'η sтσηεs мαy вяεαк мy вσηεs[/COLOR]  [COLOR="pickone"]write dislikes[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]вuт тнαт ɗσεsη'т мαттεя вεcαusε...[/COLOR]  [COLOR="pickone"]write likes[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]ɗιɗ ι ғσяgεт tσ мεηтιση тнαт тнιs кεεps мε gσιηg...[/COLOR]  [COLOR="pickone"]link your theme song[/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT]
[INDENT][INDENT][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]⇢ iTϩ iи ϻy иATuяe T0 be bAd[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickone"]Write your place in society[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]⇢ i hAϩ ϻAd ϩkiʟʟz[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickone"]Write your specialties and/or powers[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]⇢ 0 p00 i iϩ и0T iϻϻ0яTAʟ[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickone"]Write your downfalls and/or weaknesses[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT][/INDENT]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="pickone"]Greatest [COLOR="Black"]|[/COLOR] Person [COLOR="Black"]|[/COLOR] Alive[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][line]gray[/line][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Gray"]»[/COLOR] Your Menewsha Username [COLOR="Gray"]«[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 04-25-2011 at 01:02 AM..

Wavi

Old 04-25-2011, 12:40 AM

Greetings, Germs Gentlemen
you can look
[IMGLEFT]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x338/Xavirne/neroicon.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
Nero Weston Yumezaki
black angel
97 (looks 24)
male
straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0LL
[IMGLEFT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/kyh66/guy-rp/guy59-1.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Nathaniel Hastiin Sani
Skin-walker
Male
Bisexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya
[IMGLEFT]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Jilyn/580433-1.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Kiyoshi Akiyama
Kamaitachi
Looks about 25-ish; lost count already
Male
Straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKllASH
[IMGLEFT]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/1140641237Dark-demon-main_Full-1.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Datu Requiem
Aswang
Male
Straight

but don't touch

Nero | Weston | Yumezaki

» Cruxim (Black Angel) «
male × straight
October 1914 × 97 (I look 24)

[IMGRIGHT]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x338/Xavirne/Nero.png[/IMGRIGHT]
ηιcкηαмε Nero, N, or Nene
εyε cσℓσя brilliant bright blue
нαιя cσℓσя silver
нειgнт/ωειgнт close to six foot two || about one-hundred fifty
⇢ i AϽT ʟiKe diϩ
Artistic. BAMF. Charming. Devious. Envious. Friendly. Guilty. Hypnotizing. Impish. Jaded. Kinky. Lovable. Manipulative. Naughty. Organized. Pissed Off Easily. Quirky. Reckless. Sly. Talented. Unique. Vocal. Womanizer. X-cellent. Your Worst Nightmare. Zany.

Ha. I listed 26 traits. What! That's not good enough. Go F#$^ yourself. . . . Why aren't you leaving!? UGH! Okay, fine! I'll spill my beans....

I hate you all. You can go die. I hope you burn in hell. <--- #1 I'm a jerk.
I don't care what you think. I'm always right. <--- #2 I'm a prick who is always right.
I enjoy reading in the bathtub. <--- #3 I like to keep up with the latest trends.
I live life on the sexy side. <--- #4 I'm a cocky guy who's full of himself.
I'm a sinner and a saint. <--- #5 Ask any of the women I've (removed for PG-13 rating).
I think PG-13 limits are gay. <--- #6 I'm very opinionated.
If you're still reading this, I will spork your eye out with a knife. <--- #7 I'm easily annoyed.
HELLO, GET A LIFE! <--- #8 I'm very blunt when being vocal.
Your mom. <--- #9 I'm original.
Give me a foot massage, NOW! <--- #10 I'm demanding.

⇢ duи hATe ϻe Ͻuz iϻ Aωeϩ0ϻe
Current life? Bleh. Boring. No, seriously. I work. Do you have any idea how boring working is? No. Well consider yourself blessed.

Anyways, I'm currently a lawyer and a damn good one, too. I'm the guy they call in when things get ugly. You recall those stupid judge shows a while back, right? Well, the new Judge Judy is Judge Jackson. Can you say hard ass? Well, a touch judge like him needs a tough lawyer that can help book bad guys and get them the death sentence. So, I'm the official lawyer to condemn the unlucky fools. I would like to boast that I have won seventy-three of seventy-four cases.

Outside of being a BAMF lawyer on a legit TV program (it's educational), I also enjoy modeling. I tend to be in suits, but I also do the punk attire as ten years back I was in a rock band. I also do a lot of "Got Milk" posters. Apparently my obsession with drinking milk has earned me some points. Who knew? Nonetheless, I guess I'm a 'role model' for young adults. How? No f%#^ing idea. I've yet to figure it out. Last time I checked, I made one terrible role model. But, I guess my desire for justice, equality, and fairness has brought out a side of me that schools, colleges, and private universities like.

⇢ blAϻe deϻ Ⅎ0ʟKϩ Ⅎя0ϻ dA pAϩT
I grew up during the First World War, so life sucked. Father was away fighting a war and mom was out on the fields being a medic. I was strapped to father's back (he was the responsible one) dodging bullets right along with him. You could say it was the beginning of a great friendship. We were always out shooting the Brits up. Father, when everyone else was asleep, would take me to some bodies and we'd snack on them. It was good times.

Anyways, a couple years pasted and mom caught leukemia from one of the people she killed (she would feast off the blood of the enemies). I lost her around my third birthday and it really took a toll on father. With one year left in the war (no you idiot, I didn't know that back then, I'm just using it as a time reference), father decided it was high tide to get the hell out of the country. We fled to Japan and lived there for about ten years. It was a good thing we left, too. Germany lost the war, but we knew that our great country would make a comeback.

Sure enough, World War II came about. But before I skip about twenty years of my life, I want to tell you about life in Japan. It was... weird. I didn't mind it, but father really hated it. Nonetheless, while there, my father hired a private trainer for me. By the time I was thirteen I had to be a full-fledged assassin. I succeed. At the age of ten.

Time skip! We move back to Germany and father and I continue to spar. He needed a good right-hand man to help him in the trenches. He used to tell me that our blood was boiling and it would eventually start a war. So, like I mentioned, WWII came about. I enlisted and fought right under father. We made a hell of a team. He would attack in the day, and I'd go out and stalk in the night.

Now as you know, the Brits were infested with vampire soldiers, and it only made sense that father and I join the ranks in the German army. Wearing our red arms bands proudly, we would slaughter the little blood suckers. Father and I could have single-handedly won the war, but then the freaking Americans showed up. They even nuked our old house! As you can assume, father and I fled the nation and ended up living in Russia for a few years. Russia is a wondrous place, in case you wanted to know.

At the age of 31, my father passed away. He got an infection in the brain and it ended up killing him. There I was alone. My best friend (father) was gone. Pissed, I moved to the United States. I lived alone in the mountains until about 1995 (I was 81). I came out of hiding. Terrible idea.

Wandering the streets, some old hag found me and told me, "Little boy, come with me. Gramdma Gigi will find you a nice home." I was so confused. I followed her and I landed up in an orphanage. An 81-year-old Black Angel in an orphanage. It was blasphemy! I was pissed. But, to my luck, a cute little girl's family adopted me. A vampire family adopted me, their swore enemy.

So there I was, living with these vampires, hating life. And this chick, god damn, she's clingy as hell. I think her parents want me to marry this girl. HELL NO! She's older than me. I was 81 and she was like 13501770 (not really). Nonetheless, I was stuck with her. We went to school as we needed to blend in with the humans.

Apparently, being with me helped bring her into the famous life. You see, when I turned sixteen, I took up singing. She was always there in the pictures and at the concerts. We were presumed to be dating (lies!). Singing and rocking out was great and all, but I dropped that all when I turned "eighteen." I wanted to attend college to get a law degree. I still sang in college, but by the time I was "twenty-one" I had stopped. My law degree required my full attention.

I eventually graduated two years ahead of time and landed a sick job. I then flew through the ranks and landed my current job. Seeing as I already spoke about my current life, I guess this concludes my past. I hope you found it boring, nauseating, and a complete waste of your time.
sтιcкs 'η sтσηεs мαy вяεαк мy вσηεs screaming fans, guys who think they are better than he, virgins, coffee, and humans
вuт тнαт ɗσεsη'т мαттεя вεcαusε... decapitation, girls who know what they want, women with innocent faces, milk, and blood
ɗιɗ ι ғσяgεт tσ мεηтιση тнαт тнιs кεεps мε gσιηg... Blood-sucking Freak Show and All My Friends Are In Love With Satan and Milkshake
⇢ iTϩ iи ϻy иATuяe T0 be bAd
a rarity among dark species || past: singer × present: model and infamous lawyer
⇢ i hAϩ ϻAd ϩkiʟʟz
Transformation and True Form. These two abilities allow me to enhance my attacks, agility, and evasiveness while diminishing my defense. So I get a kick a** offense and a sh!tastic defense. I also seem to get some supernatural abilities when in the transformation stage. As a true form, I'm pretty much invisible as my wings act as a shield. Jealous? You should be.
⇢ 0 p00 i iϩ и0T iϻϻ0яTAʟ
I'm going to say... nothing. But, my family says my downfall will be my arrogant attitude. I might also want to point out that I am severely allergic to anything from the sulfur family (garlic, onions, etc.). While on the topic of weaknesses/downfalls, I need to state that I have poor functioning kidneys, so I have to watch who I eat. If someone has a disease, I'll catch it and most likely die. I'm not a very immune Black Angel.

Greatest | Person | Alive

» Wavi «

Quote:
Claus | A.| Astor

» Siren «
Male × Bi
December, sometime in the 3rd Century × ((Doesn’t want to count that high))

[IMGRIGHT]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2042/2124001030_936ccfb099.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
ηιcкηαмε Robert Carter (Current pseudonym)
εyε cσℓσя Sea Blue
нαιя cσℓσя Silver Grey
нειgнт/ωειgнт 6’5”/155 lb.
⇢ i AϽT ʟiKe diϩ
Well, I’ll have you know I’m quite the actor, in more ways than one. Most of the time I spend my days with a smile/grin, but whether or not that is real, I can no longer tell. Pathetic, isn’t it. But don’t think so. I have plenty of distractions to get away with (my voice, for one (one lad’s even compared me to my race, ha)). Women and men aren’t too hard to find, but that is uninteresting. I’d much rather be with someone who generally cared for my presence. But now with the media and such, it’s quite an ordeal.

My current life goes amongst the lines of this- Act for a movie, sing an occasional show, eat somewhere in between, and repeat. I swear I haven’t gotten an inch of sleep in a bloody week. This makes me quite irritable. Then again, I suppose that applies for everyone.

Let me tell you- a siren ages at a horrifyingly slow pace. We grow to adolescent ages any normal human would, yes, but then we drag along at a leisurely pace, keeping our beauty with us. My childhood wasn’t all that remarkable- did the whole singing sailors to their death thing, but that became boring, so I melded in with human life afterwards, grabbing fame with just my voice. I’ve unfortunately had to go along many names; you may see one here and there in history that was actually myself.
sтιcкs 'η sтσηεs мαy вяεαк мy вσηεs Lack of sleep. It’s not needed, but it’s close to an addiction now-a-days.
вuт тнαт ɗσεsη'т мαттεя вεcαusε... I just happen to be an excellent singer, and I adore that. That, and sweets help.
ɗιɗ ι ғσяgεт tσ мεηтιση тнαт тнιs кεεps мε gσιηg... This happens to be a favorite of mine in the current century- Feel Good Inc., Gorrilaz
A cross between an actor and an amazing vocalist.
⇢ i hAϩ ϻAd ϩkiʟʟz
Other than my obvious talent, my voice can also be used as a weapon and distraction. Oh, and I have wings, too.
I really am prone to lash out to those damned idiots of the media…

» Another Mad Bloke «

Quote:
Kiyoshi||Akiyama

» Kamaitachi «
Male × Straight
September (Unknown Year) × Looks: 25-ish Real: Unknown

[IMGRIGHT]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Jilyn/580433-2.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
ηιcкηαмε Kiyoshi, Shi-chan
εyε cσℓσя Golden Amber
нαιя cσℓσя Base: Brown
Accents: Faint purples and pinks

нειgнт/ωειgнт 6'5 ½" /145 lbs
⇢ i AϽT ʟiKe diϩ
Saa...my personality, huh? Happy-go-lucky? I'm not very hot-tempered, in fact I'm very mild-tempered as it is. I'm rather open minded and don't mind a good laugh now and again.

Hmm...I guess I can be pretty indecisive at times, and I can also be frustrating to talk to depending. But it's all fun for me. I'm not a complete goody-two shoes though, I have a sadistic side I don't mind giving into.

Beyond that, I'm the artsy type, the musical type, and the down-right laid-back-to-a-fault type.

Nowadays I've been into fashion and run a successful business in selling my own designs. Designing comes almost like second nature to me, it's just who I am I suppose. When I first started out the road was a little bumpy, but it wasn't that bad considering I'd already made a name for myself in music, it just looked like I was branching out. Many of my music fans soon became devoted fans to my fashion lines.

Aside from designing, I model a bit myself as well. I have the face and body for it, why not put it to use, hm? I model a lot of traditional things, but I've done a couple of things outside of that. There's too many to list off the top of my head anyway.

Even though I've left the life of a guitarist behind, I don't mind picking up a violin every now and again to play some tunes for charities. Being a guitarist was fun and all, but being a violinist is also pretty inspiring.

I grew up many, many, many years ago on a mountain. I had two older brothers at the time. The three of us were mischievous little things, always playing pranks on humans that happened to pass through our home. It was amusing seeing their bemused expressions when they received injuries from beings they couldn't even see. They were much too slow for that. Too slow for us.

As years passed, changes started happening. My brothers and I noticed the change in the clothes that the humans passing through out home wore. And transportation...don't even get me started on that. We found that our chances of pulling pranks on these humans started dwindling and all our attempts were futile against their new forms of movement.

Eventually my brothers and I decided that these humans must have been smarter than we gave them credit for. We were considering leaving them alone when they came with those dreaded machines of theirs. They tore apart our home as we watched, hidden in the crevices and hidey-holes the humans would never be able to see. They came and destroyed everything. My older brothers were enraged.

The things that happened next were a blur to me. One moment my brothers were beside me, seething with anger, and the next thing I knew they were both on the ground, dying. I was at their sides immediately, fright plain in my expression. They were dying and their was nothing I could do to help them.

I've harbored a deep-rooted hate for humans since then, but as time passed that hate lessened. True, the loathing I have for those beings shall forever be apart of me...but I can see now that they don't truly understand their actions.

When I first stepped into the human world, dressed in my normal clothes, many heads turned and I soon found myself signing a modeling contract. And from there...well...here I am.
sтιcкs 'η sтσηεs мαy вяεαк мy вσηεs destruction of the environment, smoking
вuт тнαт ɗσεsη'т мαттεя вεcαusε... flowers, tea, music, art, writing
ɗιɗ ι ғσяgεт tσ мεηтιση тнαт тнιs кεεps мε gσιηg... Plastic Tree- Makka na Ito and Alice Nine - Blue Flame
Previously: Guitarist :: Part-time: Model :: Full-time: Designer :: On-and-off: Violinist
⇢ i hAϩ ϻAd ϩkiʟʟz
If so wished, I can make the winds cut through anything or merely blow a cool breeze past on a hot summer day. With a mere thought I have the winds at my beck and call. I also have some minor healing abilities where I can stop something from bleeding and such.
My immune system isn't what it once was anymore. Living among the humans instead of my natural home up in the mountains has made me susceptible to many sicknesses.

» Aoi Kazuya «

Last edited by Wavi; 06-02-2011 at 01:50 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-25-2011, 01:31 AM

Damsels in Distress
Just a Glimpse

[IMGLEFT]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/RP%20Characters/RP%20Banners%20and%20Icons/icon1.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Roxanna Sybil Drakkar
Vampire
Female
Bi-sexual

Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://th628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/iDestroy-x/Picture%20Edits/th_RubiMalone-WET.png[/IMGLEFT]Seth Merel
Hugtandalf ("Fanged Elf")
25 (times a few larger numbers...)
Female
Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
[IMGLEFT]http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q474/rhitmire/snow-witch-1.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Name:Yuki Yue
Race: Demon
Sexuality:Straight
Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Jilyn/be24b264596ed42d02ee24b9423bc523-1.jpg[/IMGLEFT]Miu Wakahisa
Human
9 1/2
Female
Straight

Cure your Curiosity

Roxanna | Sybil | Drakkar

» vampire «
female × bi-sexual
march 1736 × 281

[IMGRIGHT]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/isosDuke/RP%20Characters/Character%20Details/SLHME.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
ηιcкηαмε Roxi, Sybil
εyε cσℓσя maroon
нαιя cσℓσя brown
нειgнт/ωειgнт five foot/one hundred pounds
⇢ i AϽT ʟiKe diϩ
Me? Oh, well I'm a sweetheart and very caring, I wouldn't let you down and would do anything that I could do help you. I am your best friend, a shoulder to cry on, and someone you can look to even in your darkest days.

I really, really hope you don't take that seriously. I am deceitful by nature, I love to tempt people, lure them in through their deepest desires and take them away. That's not to say that I'm none of those things I listed above, it's just that if you are a human you can forget about me being sincerely nice to you. I am vain and really only skin deep. I know my position and I expect others to know it as well. I expect respect and for you to know who I am and keep yourself in your own lowly place if I am around. Yes, fawn over me, but know that I am your better. I love the attention, it lets me know that you are going to be so much easier to make into a meal at the end of the day.

Currently, I reside in Japan, while a beautiful country, it is nothing compared to my dear Romania. Though, I guess I have Nero to thank for the move; it was because of him that I received attention and soon became a jewel to the humans that I yearned for.

While I spend my time acting, I do try to keep close to the boy my family adopted years ago. He is so cold, so intelligent, handsome, and so devious. Whenever he has to work, I try to make it just so I can watch him send the poor souls to the pitiful ending that they deserve. Something that is so weak to die so easily does not deserve life at all I say.

Anyway, when I'm not working I am usually found in a large mansion on the outskirts of town. While my family did not tag along for the trip, much of the staff was sent to take care of us. Being a vampire it is nearly impossible to go out in the sunlight, but being a pureblood allows me at least a little time to find shelter. So, most of my word is done either early in the morning or in the evening; but because this is odd to humans, I do have to make some sort of day appearances. While they are a hassle to prepare, it usually leads to at least one meal.

Sybil is royalty in her race; not only are there not many pure blood vampires like herself, but her Great Grandfather was Dracula; such titles put her at the level of royalty in her race. She grew up in on the outskirts of a small village in Romania. They lived in a large mansion where she was treated as the royalty she was. She never had to lift a finger for anything, it was just given to her.

Yet, when the wars started, her family was forced from their home. While it wasn't a direct threat, they knew that they could not afford to be found out. The young girl was the last of their pure line and they could not risk losing her. They moved out to the depths of an unknown forest; one that had been uncharted by humans. It was there that they lived until the end of the first World War when they returned to the mansion.

Not happy with having to leave, her family ordered that something be done so the family would not have to abadon their home again. This time a bunker was built beneath the home and the young vampire girl had found much entertainment in spending her days down there. Yet the coming of the second World War was much harder than that of the first. The family was forced under ground for the entire duration; servants were sent to retreive food for them and yet Sybil could recall how close to death her parents became as they fought to keep her alive. Her mother only had one child in the millenia that they had tried and the family doctor had notified them that this girl was a miracle child, that she shouldn't have even been born.

When the war finally passed, the family had to rebuild their home, only this time they moved closer to one of the cities, seeing as their town was no more. A large mansion had already been erect and abandoned on the top of a hill near the edge of town so her family purchased it. Their daughter was quite upset though; during the war her playmate and closest friend had been killed. Worrying for her wellbeing, searches went out to find someone suitable which was when they had heard about a Black Angel being orphaned. Though the race was their sworn enemy, feeding off the blood of vampires, they seemed to have become a fleeting, yet powerful race. They had hoped that by taking the boy in, it would seem to be of good favor to the race. That and if the boy indeed took a liking to their daughter, it could be seen as a unity between them.

Packing up for a vacation of sorts, the family went to the United States to see this boy. Sybil was still young at the time, and never having been out of the country, let alone in public, she was very shy. When they went to the orphanage to meet the boy, she was instantly entranced by him; perhaps this was how humans felt to vampires, just so drawn to them. He was younger than her by 16 years, but their appearances didn't show it. She fell in love with him in that first meeting, though she was too scared to show it at first.

She was always tagging along with him, or him with her, no matter how you looked at it. Where ever one of them went, so did the other seeing as the girl's parents would not let him feed on anyone but their daughter. It had been said that no blood was quite as satisfying as a pure blood so they were hoping that he would become addicted to her and in the end, wed her.

Sybil would go with Nero to his shows when he was in a band, and such appearances drew attention to her as well as rumors of their relationship. While he denied it, she readily accepted it. She was soon pulled into the spotlight and started seeing Nero less as he went to school to be a lawyer. She wouldn't let that stop her though as she still fought to see the male as much as she could. She could tell that she bothered him, but she would not give up until he loved her, after all, he is the only one allowed to call her Roxi.
sтιcкs 'η sтσηεs мαy вяεαк мy вσηεs humans, sunlight, religion, Italian food, the dark, odd yes, but because of this she sleeps with Nero
вuт тнαт ɗσεsη'т мαттεя вεcαusε... darkness (only because she gets to sleep with Nero),being the center of attention, Nero, and fear
ɗιɗ ι ғσяgεт tσ мεηтιση тнαт тнιs кεεps мε gσιηg... Moondance - Michael Buble
Princess and actress
⇢ i hAϩ ϻAd ϩkiʟʟz
Sybil gained the traits of the original vampires being enhanced senses, super strength, regeneration, as well as the transformation of lore
Sunlight, her other form, holy relics

» ISOS Duke «

Quote:
Seth| Ebilyn| Merel

» Hugtandalf «
female× straight
June 1817 × 194

[IMGRIGHT]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/Relora_Tabris_by_AerynPhoenix.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
ηιcкηαмε Seth
εyε cσℓσя Moss Green
нαιя cσℓσя Sienna
нειgнт/ωειgнт Five foot five/ ninety-three pounds
⇢ i AϽT ʟiKe diϩ

I am simply one of the most focused, self-reliant, unpretentious person most will ever meet. My life has trained me to focus on everything situation handed to me. Weather it be a conversation with another person, or a political scene, or reading over documents, I am known to remember every small detail of words I have heard. Needless to say, I live alone as I have most of my life. Making me very self-reliant. If I need something, I go and get it myself. Because of this I find myself being unpretentious. Although I take time to dress myself up, I never try to impress anyone. I simply do not feel the need to. Besides being surrounded the famous, I refuse to get by the paparazzi. Even if it is not me they are after.

During my life time, I have focused of giving freedom to others. I often took jobs that had me putting others over my own well-being. Which seems easy enough, but when I have to drop and kick my gun away from me to insure a child does not get shot, I am handing my life away. Although if I were to go back and do it again, I would make the same decisions. I never go back on my word, and I have never been broken to give away secrets. Most would say I am rather uncooperative this day and age. There are many times I have been asked out, or attempted to be charmed, but I have my reasons for rejecting every potential lover. In short to sum up my entire being, I have been told I am the most stubborn, cold, infuriating woman to speak to.

I have been living in the quiet town in Japan for a few years now. My main reason are to simply get away from American. It seemed strange for me to settle in Japan, and a bit ironic, but while I was here the first time I simply fell in love. The air and nature here really brings out my tree-hugging side. Which is something I have long since forgotten, or blocked off. However you decide to put it. Threw my years of work with certain governments, I have easily saved up quiet a sum of money to live off of, and investing in wall street helped too of coarse.

For now I am in a bit of a vacation. My last mission really took a number out on me. Even though it has been a few years since the terrible accident. A secret between just you and I? I am hiding. Every now and again they try to bring me back. Even after I quit for good. Lucky for me, hiding in plain sight has really paid off. Being around so many famous people in a different country. My past is a complete secret from my neighbors. But I believe we all have something to hide. Mine simply has me waking up at night screaming at times.

I was born in the Nederlanders, but I can remember as far back as about my fifth birthday. Even that was simply waking up in a small twelve by six foot room. I grew up in a facility of sorts. With other supernatural children. Although there were only two others around my age. A female Changeling by the name of Maria, and a male Aswang by the name of Datu. We were all within a few years of age. All brought there since we were very young. I being the most human of them all. The facility I grew up in was a private group who's main purpose at the time was to keep the supernatural at bay. It was led by a few humans who every few generations changed lead. They brought in supernatural beings at a very young age, such as myself, in order to train us, but also to learn about us. I grew, also attending classes of sorts with Datu and Maria, along with a few other children who were older and younger than us by a few decades. But the three of us were a team. Datu being a mage, learned to use his magic perfectly. Maria could change herself into any creature she wanted. I of coarse was the slow learner. I was the first fanged elf they ever came across. Although I could use magic, I was never very good at it. Instead I used it in a far different way. Powering my weapons. So I became the main attacker in the group. Or the rouge if you wished to put a class on it. Our first missions revolved around tracking and taking down single targets during much of our young lives.

It wasn't until the American Civil war where we really made a name for yourselves. With the country in complete disarray, it left opportunity for us. Our order was also being led by a new, younger man. I learned quickly he was big with money. Often sending us to kill certain human generals for a few coin. Or anything for that matter. Interrupting letters, trade, basically becoming terrorists. But we followed without question. Following the way we were brought up. Our new father of sorts even put me in charge of the group. Me being the most human. Maria simply looked too strange, and Datu was too innocent to take the role. Our main point of glory was one particular mission. Though now I regret it dearly..

I was to go undercover to speak with John Wilkes Booth. I was always the one to go undercover since Maria had the hardest time becoming human. She could not act the part. I met with him in a small restaurant and discussed plans to assassinate the president. The plan was to strike when the president was in the White house. Sitting at his desk. He had a tendency to work alone as I had observed for many nights prior. Needless to say we had a deal. It was later we found the president was going to theater. Booth wished for us to get it done there. Even thought I claimed there were far too many people. He jumped at the chance, allowing his rage to fill him, and did just what history entailed. Although we did not really do the deed ourselves, We were a large part of it.

It was strange seeing what the organization was becoming. A Terrorist group. It was the few moment with Maria and Datu that kept my sanity. Whenever we failed a mission, or did not do well enough, it was me who was punished. Not to mention after a beating I was always given to Datu. They never gave him humans to feed from, so I became his source of nutrition everyday. Not as unpleasant as it sounds. We grew very affectionate towards each other. We did not leave Maria out though. She sometimes sat in the room with us while he fed from me. It being completely normal for us.
As I grew older my group started doing more and more work for humans. Since the pay was what was keeping our organization together. Or so I was told. The son or our last father stepped up just before World War I broke out. I personality played a large role in this war. He sent me in by myself. Which at the time I was deeply confused. The plan was for me to assassinate the last of Dracula's line. As soon as I arrived in Europe the first World War broke out. Forcing the family to flee the residence I was given. They left no evidence in their home as I searched, but then I was taken. Those details are nothing but a blur, but I do remember escaping after about three months, and my body was lined with many scars and puncture like teeth marks. Needless to say I failed the mission. I do remember fondly waking up to Datu's warm healing abilities.

My body apparently was so battered from the inside, I was not even allowed to leave my room for days. Datu stayed mainly out of worry, and to make sure I stayed sleeping for the amount of time he decided I needed. It took months for for me to completely heal. But even to this day I still have nightmares. As I grew older and older, and times changed to become far more violent, I was thrown into more and more missions... alone. By this time my relationship with Datu changed, into more of a relationship. I was the one who really made the first move. With everything haunting me at once, I needed a support, and even him simply rubbing my back while he fed on me was enough at the time. My missions during the second world war and after it were horrific. Cults, hippies, mass murder, guns, corrupt politicians, Cold War, and so much more. Our Organization had completely changed by the time another Father stepped up. This mission though was the one to force me out. I was sent undercover with a group of terrorists. I was told to simply take out the leader.

I was with the group for three weeks in Europe. They plotted, and I did meet with the head of the group many times. Having plenty of opportunities. I could not completely understand the language. They believed I was sent from the Netherlands. We were sent to Moscow and went right into the center of the city where five of the men I was with pulled guns out, firing right into the crowd of people. I stood back horrified. I had scene plenty of wars, but that... innocents were being murdered by the hundreds. They all turned and ran, one of them pulling me along. It was then I pulled my gun out on all of them. Shooting each in the knee before running myself. Back towards the hideout where I told our boss they had been captured by the police, which was true. When he turned to take a book from the wall, I shot him threw the chest.

By the time I made it back to America and to the organization All I wanted to do was hide, but instead our new Father called me to his office. Along the way I ran into Maria and Datu. Maria being the sweetheart she is was beyond pissed at me for allowing so many innocents to die. Datu could not even look at me. I felt worse than dirt by the time I made it to the office. Father was a young human. In his early twenties, and I learned he very much enjoyed my presence. He started to take advantage of me before I stabbed him with a hidden knife.. Completely at a loss, and probably slightly unstable I ran. Getting myself out of the compound. I could not handle it anymore. For three years I stayed in quiet before I bought my home in Japan.
sтιcкs 'η sтσηεs мαy вяεαк мy вσηεs Humans, Guilt, Not being able to sleep, paparazzi, nightmares.
вuт тнαт ɗσεsη'т мαттεя вεcαusε... Lying low, her neighbors, fruits.
ɗιɗ ι ғσяgεт tσ мεηтιση тнαт тнιs кεεps мε gσιηg... Army of Me and Revolution Roulette and Rock N' Roll Sweetheart
Past⇢ Agent, Present⇢ Retired, Painter
⇢ i hAϩ ϻAd ϩkiʟʟz
I am trained fighter. Raised from birth to blend in, make my first attack count, and how to fuse my magic in with my weapons. Datu taught me a few minor healing spells... that work for something slightly bigger than a papercut.. I can blend into the shadows and strike out of no where. I know how to use my words wisely. Not to mention I am very fit. Barely breaking a sweat after a long battle.
Flashbacks from my past are my main weakness. I pretty much have shell shook like the soldiers get after returning from war. I see things occasionally while I am awake. Although this rarely happens.

» BLACKllASH«
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
Yuki| | Yue

» Demon«
Female × Straight
4011 × 2000
[IMGRIGHT]http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q474/rhitmire/snow-witch.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
ηιcкηαмε Snow
εyε cσℓσя Blue
нαιя cσℓσя Black
нειgнт/ωειgнт 5’7/110
⇢ i AϽT ʟiKe diϩ
I am more of a loner than I would like to admit to any. I seem to live in my own world. Big things in life do not disturb me though little things can drive me insane. I am a rather calm and meek soul for the most part. Not many things can get on my nerves or make me snap. I will take a lot from others. Once I reach my limit I will hold nothing back. I have a tendency of bottling my emotions rather than let them out. Therefore when I unleash my emotions it is rather nasty. I had a dark side that can be rather vicious. I can be a rather cold hearted individual at times. Other times I can be a warm hearted as any. I am caring to those who I deem as worthy of my time and effort. To those who I deem as needed to learn some lessons in morals I am a vicious teacher. I am rather loyal to those I chose to protect and help. I lessen when others want and will only give advice after I have thought deeply on the matter at hand. To act without thought is to be a fool with no life. I will never be fooled and I always stay a step ahead.

When I came to and finally open my eyes I found myself far from home in a strange place. I myself was in a glass cage full of water. There is when I met the descendants of my people. I learned that my dear one had came back and died at my bank trying to reach me. Without him to wake me I did not hear the cries of the others when the army attacked. They said I spared the village after hearing the cries of the children in my sleep summoning a winter’s storm like no other that whipped out everything for miles and miles around. I know nothing of the stories they tell me. I have no memories from that time other than the few strange glimpses that seem to appear like dreams. I have been raised as one of their own and trained in their ways. I grew up to be a rather impressive child talented with my voice and instruments. I have spent my life this far making music. In the new land they taught me many things I had slept through. I spent seven long years with them till it was time for us to come back to my beloved home.
Three years have passed since I was brought back home. Here I live in the old ice temple as one of the priestess. I also play and teach flute and cello. I am known for my musical skills on my instruments here due to my joining the leading bands in the land and playing for one of the pop bands of the time. I also make as well as repair instruments. You never know where I might show up and what song I might play on my beloved glass flute. The worst thing about being home is when I walk to the lake up the mountain. There at the bottom lies someone. Someone I know I should remember. I believe it is the man I loved so many years ago. I found a beautiful ring there with my name engraved in it a gift the others had said was from him. His name they will not mention nor anything else of him to me. To them the less I remember the better.

The day of my birth is quite vague to me. I woke one day at the bottom of a beautiful lake in my dear home in one of the mountain villages in my beloved Japan. From that day on I spent my time learning of myself and my purpose on this earth. My first encounter with the humans was when they came to my lake. At first I did not understand them nor did I care to. I had watched them kill one another at my banks and do horrid things to their own women and children. I how ever gave in one day when I heard a child crying. I emerged from my water home taking the form of a fox. The best I had learned to love. I found myself in the company of a lost child and lead the child back to the village. That is the day I learned how hurtful my power where. The child took me to his parents there I learned how devastating my powers over ice and water really were to the simple creators I had loathed for so long. I hide from sight from the others that day making sure the child was safe before returning home to my lake. There I let my anger go and let the sky return to normal. For weeks after that the child would come back each time taller and stronger than the last. The child brought me gifts and sung to me as I taught it what I knew of the land and waters. I soon grew fond of the child and it brought others to me to help after the worst battle I had seen. Little did I know at my young age that battle would be nothing to what was to come for me? I was soon known to the people of the village. They knew me in my fox form and gave me the name Yuki or Snow. I grew rather found of the child. When he came to see me the first day of winter when I woke from my sleep I surprised him as I emerged taking the form of a human. From that day on I was no longer Yuki Snow I was Yuki the snow witch. For from that day on my life became entwined with the fates of humans. I helped the humans learn and grow teaching them many skills including battle. I will admit it I feel in love with the child I had saved and he for me. It killed me when he left for battle one winter’s day. I unleashed my furry and summoned a blizzard like no other. I was selfish but I killed the other and protected him and the other men by leading them astray.I did this for some odd years. I lessen to the cries of the women who came to my shores and begged me to bring they men home safe or to bring them back to them. I will admit I did some nasty things making good men do nasty things with other women and freeing them from my spell after the deed was done and there was nothing they could do. It was the end of winter when he left for battle. He did it I believe knowing I would sleep and would not be there to stop him. He promised he would come back for me and be there when I woke. I knew better in my heart for the fates had said otherwise. I had made a vow to wake when he came back and only then. I closed my eyes that year in my lake knowing that it would be a while before I dared open them or would ever open them.
sтιcкs 'η sтσηεs мαy вяεαк мy вσηεs the color pink, out of tune notes, thunder, over use of makeup, and those who have no since of modesty.
вuт тнαт ɗσεsη'т мαттεя вεcαusε... rain, snowy days, ice on trees, painting, playing music, dancing, and laughing.
ɗιɗ ι ғσяgεт tσ мεηтιση тнαт тнιs кεεps мε gσιηg... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZdhmz3i2k
Priestess and Rock star
⇢ i hAϩ ϻAd ϩkiʟʟz
With a thought I can summon winds and ice. I can summon blizzards that can last for day and months. With a touch of my finger I can freeze whatever I happen to touch. My voice can lure any man or child placing them under a hypnotic state making them my puppets. I happen to be rather gifted with reading people and I am known for dabbling in the affairs of the heart.
I do not sleep like others. I am active at night and tend to be more docile and calm during the day. I have a hard time moving during the day. When summer comes I am rather weak and stay inside. Bright lights hurt my eyes leading to me wearing sunglass most anytime any see me out.

»Lady Chello«
Quote:
Miu || Wakahisa

» Human «
Female × Straight
February 2008 × 9 ½ (2 if we go by birthdays)

[IMGRIGHT]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Jilyn/be24b264596ed42d02ee24b9423bc523-2.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
ηιcкηαмε Miu, Little Flower
εyε cσℓσя Sapphire Blue
нαιя cσℓσя Blonde
нειgнт/ωειgнт 4'6"/ 62 lbs
⇢ i AϽT ʟiKe diϩ
Mommy and Daddy used to tell me that I was their little princess because they said that I was really helpful and polite. And cause I smiled a lot for them too~ But I liked it best when they called me Little Flower cause I always liked helping Mommy in her garden. She had so many pretty flowers~

I like playing and having fun. Drawing is fun too! And I like making up stories to tell to my kitten, Seiichi. I remember Aunty calling me 'oblivious' once, I don't like Aunty much. She's mean to me and makes me cry whenever she comes over. And she makes Mommy and Daddy yell at me.

But, what Mommy and Daddy don't know is that I'm not as little as they think. I can act cute and everything around them, but when they aren't around I pull pranks on Aunty for everytime she's mean to me. It's funny seeing her reactions. And then she can't blame me for those, since she doesn't think I'm smart enough to pull them off. And she'll never admit that I beat her anyway.

I live with my Mommy and Daddy in a two-story house. Daddy's a doctor and Mommy owns a flower store. Sometimes I help Mommy at the store.

I've been going to school these days. It's a lot of fun seeing my friends at school, though sometimes the homework the teachers give out is hard and I need help with it. But I can always ask Mommy so it's fine. Daddy's not home a lot anymore. He's always at the office and he comes home late a lot, after I go to bed. It makes me sad that I don't get to see my daddy that much anymore. Aunty has been staying with us too. She scares me and I don't like being around her.

Mommy says I should be nice to Aunty because she does what she does for my own good, but I don't understand. How does getting Mommy and Daddy angry at me for my own good? So sometimes I go to my friend Chika-chan's house to play. Chika-chan's Mommy is really nice too. She makes pretty clothes for me and Chika-chan to dress-up in~

I'm still a child right? Aunty says so everytime I ask her a question. She says "Be quiet Miu. Children like you should be seen, not heard." And then Mommy tells me to stop bothering Aunty and to go to my room.
sтιcкs 'η sтσηεs мαy вяεαк мy вσηεs Aunty, the dark, clowns
вuт тнαт ɗσεsη'т мαттεя вεcαusε... flowers, Seiichi, Chika-chan, Mommy, Daddy, candy, sweets, spicy food, playing pranks, drawing, music, telling stories
ɗιɗ ι ғσяgεт tσ мεηтιση тнαт тнιs кεεps мε gσιηg... Faith - Kato Kazuki and Ame ni Mo Makezu and Yume no Tsubomi
Student :: Prankster :: Child
⇢ i hAϩ ϻAd ϩkiʟʟz
Silly, powers only exist in stories...or at least that's what Daddy says. I still believe in them. ^^
In the dark I freeze and cling onto the nearest person even if I don't know them.

» Aoi Kazuya «

Follow my Facebook Page! I'll be trying to keep it updated with my 3 cosplays for this year!

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 05-31-2011 at 02:45 PM..

Wavi

Old 04-25-2011, 04:44 PM

Makin' A List
'n checkin' it twice
The Good
Wavi finally posted all her parts!
The Bad
Wavi is a lazy bum
The Hilarious
Wavi couldn't find her phone and couldn't figure out why her mouse didn't work... need I put the puzzle together?

Last edited by Wavi; 04-25-2011 at 09:17 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-25-2011, 04:48 PM

We Interrupt this Program to Bring you a very Important Announcement
Please Say Updated for More Information

►See what I have to deal with? Nice laziness Wavi XD

► I am currently accepting females, awaiting confirmation on Wavi for males however

► A link to the OOC thread.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 04-25-2011 at 05:34 PM..

Wavi

Old 04-25-2011, 04:54 PM

Catchy Wording Coming Soon
because Wavi totally forgot what this post was for

Last edited by Wavi; 04-25-2011 at 09:09 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-25-2011, 05:02 PM

The Confusion Has Become too Much!
So we have maps

What is this RP about?X

Pretty much, the RP is about the rich and famous, being primarily made up of supernaturals just because humans, the ones that put them in such a rank, found them worthy of such a title. I was aiming at it being back to the pure nature of supernaturals where most, if not all vampires hunted humans, were beasts didn't get along; none of the vampires befriending humans and were beasts loving everyone and being tame. I was hoping for their darker and true nature; something that was hidden from the general public because such creatures were 'fake'.

Anyway, a few of these creatures decide to bring in some humans; for whatever reason is unknown to the others, for the most part.

It's about how these humans find out the real identities to these idols and are face with the torment of seeing their true natures, or maybe not, maybe the supernatural that brought them there goes out of their way to keep them safe.
Quote:
Basically, in the roleplay most people considered famous celebrities (i.e. A-list movie stars, singers, etc.) are actually supernatural beings (i.e. vampires, demons, angels, etc.) in disguise as humans and the vast majority of the human population does not know this. The roleplay is about how the three human characters slowly find out the truth about the celeberties' true identities and how both sides (supernatural and the three humans involved) react to the discovery.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 05-02-2011 at 02:28 PM..

Wavi

Old 04-25-2011, 05:18 PM

Forgetting Things Comes with Age
so this is just in case

-Reserve 2-

Last edited by Wavi; 04-25-2011 at 09:08 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-25-2011, 05:23 PM

It has Become Official!
Now Open and Accepting

Wavi

Old 05-31-2011, 11:42 PM

His blood was boiling. Not only was it hot, but it was also humid. Having the weather in such a mood was not making Nero's ill temper any better. Had the air conditioning not been on, it would have been safe to assume Nero would have slaughtered anyone who dared make this trial drag on any longer.

When the doors flung open, he moaned to himself. "Finally." His little murmur seemed to break the room into a fuss, which was quickly silenced by an annoyed judge.

"Have you reached a verdict?"

"Yes."

"On the case of murder in the second degree, how do you find the defendant?"

"Guilty."

"I hereby sentence Mr. Wiley James Tibbs to twenty years to life. Court dismissed."

As soon as the words slipped from the judge's mouth, Nero was running down the steps and out into the disturbingly hot sun light. A hiss escaped his lips, but he didn't seem phased by the amount of light that pooled onto his skin. Unlike his adoptive family, Nero's body was fully immune to ultraviolet light. He wouldn't burn and he wouldn't turn to ash. It was one of the great benefits of being an evolved species of vampire.

Turning the corner, he spied the house that was thought about avoiding. However, he knew there was something inside he had to see. You see, today was a celebration. A very rare celebration as it was. Nero's adopted anniversary was to be the biggest party of the century. There was famous people from all over who were in attendance. Now, no one can say for sure that the party was completely legal, as the scent of sex, liquor, and pot seeped through the windows' poor seals.

His noise wrinkled as he smelled what appeared to be rotting flesh. Sure enough, some idiot had managed to engulf his entire arm on fire. Rather than walking away from the pathetic party, Nero stepped lightly toward the door. When the hinges made not a sound, Nero was almost certain he could have slipped in unnoticed, save for the fact that fact that Sybil was standing with her face in his chest.

Eyes rolling about, he pushed the girl from himself. Almost as soon as he was free, she had managed to latch back onto his body. Prying her with the crowbar he had magically found (he had stashed one away in the umbrella holder), Nero made a bee-line for his room. Sure enough, as he entered the room, he left. It just wasn't right, he moped. People doing "the deed" in his bed.

On the retreat down the stairs, he brushed back into "the pest." Addressing her would be the only way to escape her hook like fingers.

"Do you have to be this annoying? Can't you leave me alone. I just want to curl up and go to sleep. Can't do this with this gay party going on. And I certainly can't do it if you keep clinging to me like some sort of baby. If you want to be with me that badly, then find me a quiet place to rest. You can then cuddle with me, should you so please."

In the back of his might, Nero had made a fool-proof plan. He would lure Sybil into finding him a nice bed. Then, he would ask her to fetch him something to drink. While she was carrying out his request, he would slam the door and lock himself in the room. Meaning, freedom at last. No Sybil. No sound. No nothing. Escaping from the reality of everything, Nero would be meet with his sexual, yet surprisingly pleasant, dreams.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-01-2011, 03:05 AM

The party of the century, or at least that was what the pink and gold invention said she had gotten in the mail. It sat on her coffee table in the living room while Seth moved around the space. Her home was certainly as large as the one surrounding her. Although there was a court yard cut threw the middle of the second floor. Seth never dressed up very often. Only really enhancing her already natural beauty. A few highlights here, some bronzer there and the fanged elf was ready in a few mere minutes. She wore a little black dress, with a pair of red shoes. A large red belt was around her waist and around the dress to enhance her curves a bit. Being her modest self, Seth also had black nylons on to bring just a bit of cover to herself.

With one look in the mirror, and the bold addition of a cool red lip to her already pale dutch skin. Of coarse it was always strange for Seth to go to these parties. They were the parties of the rich and famous. Paparazzi found their way in to find their stars. Hoping to steal a picture worth a few hundred dollars. Seth was not the focus of them luckily, which worked well for her. To the famous in her neighborhood, Seth was nothing. Yes, she had money. But that was it. Getting it in her own means, stealing and saving in some cases. Although most would say she was very wise. Seemingly knowing how the stock market would react. Like magic.

Seth left just a few minutes later with a small black clutch. Although nothing was in it for obvious reasons. Drug dealers also tended to find their way into these parties. Now, how these types of parties came to be, Seth honestly was not sure. She had lived next to Nero and Ms Sybil for a couple of years. Sybil seemed too sweet for something so wild as sex, drugs, and drinking while Nero did not want anything to do with anyone most of the time. Or at least it seemed. Living next door she had spoken with both of them.

She walked quite easily in her heels to the home next door. Pausing for a second, knocking before going on to find at least thirty people already there, and it was only just starting. It did not take long for the party to escalate into what it was now. New couples finding spare rooms, a drunk man passed out by the punch bowl, and it seemed someone was yelling about a fire. Ah yes... good times. Seth had scene Sybil a few times that night either in passing, or stopping to exchange a few words. But the first time she noticed Nero was when he was climbing the stairs. Probably just getting back from work.

"uh oh." Seth said to herself, knowing what he was going to find up there. And no sooner was he walking down the stairs again. Seth by now had a drink in her hand, it was the same one she had for hours. Keeping close watch on it as anyone would drug it. Suddenly she felt a hand slip around her waist, a dark voice whispering into her ear.

"Hey sweet thang.. How would you like to.."

"No." Seth said blantly to the male. Not even bothering to look to him.

"Why you have to *hiccup* be like that. Come on now baby.." He replied to her.

Well its not a party until someone dies right? Seth thought to herself. Entertaining the idea a bit to simply reach for the knife strapped to her leg. Carefully she simply lifted his hand from her waist and took a few steps forward away from him. Not wishing to engage in the conversation any longer. There had to be someone else around she could speak to. It was then his hand clasped her hand again, swinging her around and pulling her against the wall. Seth had not even realized she was so close to the wall. Someone is on the way to loosing his family jewels fast..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-09-2011, 12:57 AM

Sybil had been sitting on the arm of a chair for a little while at this point; her eyes constantly locked on the door for when Nero would arrive back home. The room was loud, it smelled funny and she didn't recall inviting so many people. It was to be expected she supposed, after all, people seemed to enjoy showing up to 'celebrity parties'. The housekeepers were sure to make sure that everyone there was supposed to be there soon enough, but that didn't stop that constant camera flashing both inside and outside the house. The vampire princess had picked out the invitations herself and left it to her agent to take care of the rest. Her agent was a nice woman, very firm and human, but nice none the less; at least she had never thought about making her a meal or snack.

Hands were neatly folded on one knee as she looked around, her eyes falling on a particular woman for a moment. It was their neighbor whom she had met a few times and was always on the invite list. While she didn't know much about her other than her name, she had taken it upon herself to snoop at night only to see the woman gone or painting. She seemed very secretive and though she was not fond of her, Sybil was curious. Then again she wasn't fond of many; other than other ranked vampires, it seemed that the only person that she was fond of was Nero. She didn't let her dislike out though, that would ruin her image. A dainty smile graced her lips as she nodded toward Seth as their eyes met before a familiar clicking sound instantly drew her attention to the front door.

Instantly jumping from the couch, she stood at the door, much like a dog waiting for its master to return home. Her smile grew as the door opened revealing the black angel. Her arms instantly wrapped around him as she squealed, "Welcome home!" Yet even with that, she was only pulled off of him. Once he moved, ever so slightly, her arms were around his waist again. "Oh come now, don't be like that Nero! Everyone's here for you!" Yet once again she was pulled off, the familiar feeling of cool metal against her once again. She had thought the housekeepers had gotten all of them, but apparently not.

Before she had time to react this time, Nero was already making his way up the stairs. A dark smirk came to her face as she watched him ascend, fully knowing what he would find up there. Glancing out the side of her eye, it appeared she wasn't the only one that had taken notice to what was going on. Walking over to the stairs, she leaned on the banister checking her nails. A few moments later, the disgruntled male came back down, obviously not happy at the sight. Rather than clinging to him right away, she decided to play his game for a moment.

"But Nero, this party is for you! It's been a full year since you moved out here with me! But," she then sighed as her eyes fell to a more sad emotion. "If you don't want to celebrate with everyone, I guess I can settle for you just celebrating with me." At the end of her sentence, that same sad emotion suddenly danced with deeper, more deceiving ones. "You only had to ask." She then took his larger hand in her smaller one and began leading her through the living room. Throngs of people tried talking to them and Sybil merely told them that he wasn't feeling well so she was taken him somewhere to rest.

Once they were out of the living room, she pulled him through a couple more hallways until the number of people began to diminish. Finally, they came to a heavy wooden door that was located near a more hidden set of stairs to the next floor. Pulling it open she continued to lead the male down. The temperature dropped rapidly, though she didn't notice it being a vampire and all. The stone steps echoed under their footsteps and a maid shut the door behind them cutting off all light, save for the burning lanterns hung on the walls. At the bottom of the stairs was a King size bed adorned in silky crimson sheets. "You only need to ask," she said once again, her voice the only other noise beside the crackling flames.

Wavi

Old 06-09-2011, 02:03 AM

Her actions were most confusing. Was she really that blind to fall for such tricks? When she lingered around for a moment longer, playing with the pitch of the words that dripped from her tongue, the male felt something he had never experienced. Something from within his core called him toward the woman.

Hand finding its place at her hips, Nero drew the woman in closer. With his bosom rested against his toned body, he could feel the flush that entered her beautiful crafted face. It was unorthodox for Nero to bring Sybil into an intimate standing as he was never fond of the pathetic woman. And yet, there they were.

His arms crept around the backside of her slender body while his eyes undressed her small frame. If he were to have his way, he would take the woman to the bed and seduce her. However, Nero had no intentions of mating with Sybil. In fact, he hated the idea. Her parents, the ones that had adopted him, were always encouraging the two to pursue a romantic (sexual) relationship. Sybil was always more than ready (wet and heavy) to give into Nero, but the young male never had any desire or feelings to return. She simply didn't turn him on.

However, with the mood set and the lighting low, Sybil was being to look more like someone he could see himself with. Her innocence was just a facade. Of the two, Nero was the virgin and Sybil the master. But, the roles had reversed. Having her right where any horny man would want a woman, he hoisted her into the air and playfully tossed her onto the bed.

"What might you be hinting at, Roxi?"

A dashing grin that had a hint of sensuality crossed his face. Twisting her body beneath his, Nero tongued her neck before dipping his lips toward her "perky mountains." Mouth ajar, Nero's brilliant blue eyes snapped to her face. Reading her every twitch and movement, he paused his actions. If she was uncomfortable with what he was doing, Nero would have simply given in and gone to bed. If her eyes, body, and scent suggested otherwise, well, who knows what might happen.

His fingers clawed at her hips as he waited for her voice to pipe up. In a matter of seconds, he found her underwear and was stroking the skin directly above the waistband. With his other hand supporting his upper body, he remained propped up. Moving it would only face-plant him into her breasts, which was, at this point in time, something he wouldn't mind.

"Come now. Don't be shy my little Roxi" he cooed lightly to her.

Last edited by Wavi; 06-09-2011 at 02:07 AM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-11-2011, 01:46 PM

To say that Sybil had expected Nero to actual respond to her room, even though it was always like this, would have been an outright lie. Her eyes fell down to watch the distance between them shrink starting from the waist and working up until her breasts were pressed against his chest; nearly threatening to pop out of the flimsy cloth that supported them beyond the cincher. She could feel the heat traveling her body, having recently fed allowed the pink hues to rush to her cheeks as her soft skin fell along each indentation and ripple of muscle that lay below his work clothes.

Her eyes returned up to him as his arm caressed her backside. There was a glowing red hue to her usually maroon eyes as she tried to read the images his eyes were hiding from her. It was his fault her eyes were like that at this point; she wasn't even trying to come onto him this time and this time he was the one that beckoned so she reacted. One hand trailed up one arm to rest on his finely crafted bicep; it wasn't extremely large and 'beefed out' like many humans tried for, rather they were fit and one could tell he was strong. As her one hand graced nails lightly across the sleeve of his jacket, the other slid under the jacket sleeve of the other arm. There her fingers went about massaging the skin on his forearm.

There was a look in his eye that the young vampire couldn't say she had ever seen in his before; there was a hunger, and not the kind that usually came before he approached her to feed. A small smirk started to form on her face before he picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. Instinctively she propped her upper body up to watch him, her one knee bent slightly. Sybil knew that when he asked her what she was hinting at he wasn't really looking for an answer; she had played enough roles to see that as well as dealt with enough males in similar situations to know what it meant.

There was only one thing different to what was going on now and what the female usually went through; the male's tongue dancing across her skin brought actual and true gasps from her throat. Her eyes shut, though she wanted to watch; having fantasized Nero actually responding to her for so long, it was more than she could have hoped for. His drives seemed to be kicking in as he trailed his way towards her chest. When he stopped Sybil's eyes opened, the glowing color spreading slightly as her hands had found their way to his back and shoulders.

The look in her eyes was one that seemed more sad that he had stopped and curious as to why he had. Her breaths were in slight gasps as she leaned up a little to better see him as his face was nearly hidden at her chest. His nails suddenly wracking the her hips that were exposed above her skirt brought a hissing sound from between the female's teeth and his finger then trailing the skin that was barely hidden by that very same cloth sent shivers down her spine. It was his words that pulled her closer to him though.

Her knee bent, creating an almost barrier to one side of the black angel as she sat herself up enough so that her bright glowing red eyes met his brilliant blue ones. Their eyes were opposite, much like fire and ice, which those elements seemed to portray their personalities quite well. Her eye dropped from his, only to trace the soft flesh of his lips before bringing shifting some. One arm propped her body up while the other moved to cup the male's face. "Hunny, you know I won't be shy," she cooed back to him as she pulled her face closer to his. She could smell the sweet, yet copperiness of his breath and it engulfed her, causing her to fight not to pull in more.

"I think you're the one that shouldn't be so shy." She then teased, her voice barely above a whisper as she pulled her gaze from where they had fallen to his lips once again, back to those beautiful blue eyes that stood out on his pale skin so nicely.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 06-11-2011, 08:55 PM

A yawn escaped from the young male's lips as he felt hands running over his bare back, smoothing away the tenseness that had formed in his muscles during that day's modelling gig. A hum of pleasure was elicited from him as he relaxed on the soft bed. How he would have loved to have been able to lie on that bed all day...but no, he had somewhere he needed to be.

Kiyoshi sat up from the bed, running a hand through his hair to straighten it a bit before letting the long strands slip from his fingers and settle back over his shoulders. He waved his masseuse off and got up, padding over to the chair he had draped his clothes over and picking up the silken fabrics. He had to admit that in this day and age, the clothes he wore might have seemed a little strange to the humans, and so he'd had to compromise. He slipped on the collared button up and quickly did the buttons up, leaving a few undone. After that he slipped on one of his own designs, it was a coat of sorts that resembled his traditional wear. With that done, he headed to the front desk to pay for his stay before leaving the quiet building and reentering the noise of the outside world.

Sticking his hand into one of his wide sleeves, Kiyoshi pulled out the invitation and scanned the words on it briefly. He didn't really have to go. It was just another "celebrity party" anyway...but he supposed he'd been skipping enough parties as it were. If he didn't show up every now and again there'd be even more probolems with the press. With a resigned sigh, Kiyoshi started off. The address printed on the invite wasn't too far from where he was anyway, might as well walk.

Upon reaching his destination, Kiyoshi wasn't surprised to see the crowd of paparazzi outside the building, just waiting for someone famous to walk by so that they could ambush them. Another resigneed sigh slipped from Kiyoshi's lips as he walked into the target area.

As the crowd fell upon him, he only smiled and gave a small wave, chuckling before disappearing through the doors and into the party. He brushed stray strands of hair back away from his face as his eyes scanned the area. This party seemed the same as all the others...not to mention the hostess and the guest of honor of the party semed to be nowhere to be found. Eh...Kiyoshi rolled his shoulders a bit before wandering in farther, letting his clothes sweep behind him in an overdramatic way.

After procuring a drink and swishing the glass a few times in his hand, Kiyoshi happened upon the scene of a female being pressed up against a wall with a male practically on top of her...and she didn't look all that glad to be in such a situation. The idea of just letting them be passed through Kiyoshi's mind briefly, but he sighed and, against his previous thoughts, made his way over. Placing a hand on the, obviously drunk, man's shoulder, Kiyoshi forcefully pulled him away from the female, all the while with a pleasant smile on his face.

"Saa...I don't think the lady's interested sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miu had been taking a walk with her Aunt, a walk the older woman had begrudgingly agreed to when asked by her brother to take, when she had gotten seperated. Despite the fact that Miu was obviously too young to really know where they were, her Aunt had refused to let the young girl hold her hand and when the swarm of screaming people had surged forth, Miu found herself seperated from the older woman. Now that the crowd had settled back down, Miu looked around with wide eyes.

"Aunty?" she called out in a small voice. There was no response. Miu clutched the black rabbit plushie she held closer to herself as she called out once more for her aunt. There was still no reply. No one seemed to care that there was a little girl standing in the middle of the psidewalk by herself, looking extremely lost.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-11-2011, 10:09 PM

The man leaned down to plant a kiss on Seth's lips. She easily adverted her face from his as he leaned forward to kiss the wall. This rose a brow from the woman. Releasing a sigh from her mouth. The grip he had on her was strong, but sloppy. Seth easily could have gotten out of it. BUt it always brought up the question.. Why the hell did she come to these things? She had not relations with the public. Knew few of her neighbors personally, and was pretty much a nobody in a famous community. Which honestly was perfectly okay. But now.. back to the obvious... sitution at hand. Seth reached a hand up and swiftly pressed it into his stomach. Into a certain spot that would upset his stomach. Any second now the man would have to run to the bathroom.

It was then one of her neighbors came up to them. Pulling the man away from her form. The man stumbled back, before putting a hand to his mouth and well.. loosing his lunch right after turning his head. "Oh wonderful." Seth found herself saying. Suddenly not feeling hungry in the least bit. For good reason now too. Seth looked up to the strangely dressed male. She had scene him around the town, and if the press proved right his name was Kiyoshi Akiyama. The famous model. Although Seth had learned quickly not to make a big deal out of every celebrity she met.

After loosing his lunch twice on the floor, the man ran off. Probably to find a bathroom. Where he would embarrass himself further by falling asleep. It all worked for Seth. She turned towards her shinning knight and savior. "Thank you very much Mr. Akiyama" She said politely, bowing a bit as was tradition in Japan. Another thing she learned the hard way a while back. "I was sure the man was going to be leaving one olive short of a martini." Seth said to Kiyoshi. Her tone was rather annoyed. Not at him, but at the circumstance. The hosts of the party were no where to be scene, not to mention she was sure there had been a TV on the wall a couple of minutes ago.

Seth took a few moments to look over the male standing in front of her before he said anything back to her. He had the eyes of the sun, Hair like the sunset. Skin a lovely warm tone to it. The model literally look like a ray of sunshine. He resembled something from her paintings. The persona clashed quiet nicely with the silk robes and crisp white button up shirt he wore. Not to mention the pleasant smile he had on his face. Seth had to wonder if it were a real smile, or even something he brought up just to keep the sitution light. She had to admit, her artistic side really did take over at times. Funny thing about that, Seth rarely admitted she was an artist. Seth then realized how the man towered over her, probably by a full foot. Oh yeah, giant much? Then again, he was a model. They were usually taller.

"I apologize you had to step in between that. I should have done something faster." Seth said to him, her eyes adverted away, then back to his eyes. It was a habit of her to make eye contact. Even though American's found it very uncomfortable. Her accent was that of broken English, as the British put it. It was pretty much a give away the woman hailed from America.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 06-12-2011, 01:53 AM

Kiyoshi took a quick step back and raised an eyebrow as a look of bemusement settled on his face as the man emptied the contents of his stomach all over the floor. Kiyoshi grabbed a handful of his clothes and jerked the fabric back, away from the danger zone. Should he offer the man some assistance...? Hmm...but he probably deserved what he got, forcing himself onto a lady like that. No shame at all. Kiyoshi's bemused expression left him and his eyes attained a twinkle of amusement as the man finally ran off, probably in search of a bathroom. When the lady started speaking, Kiyoshi turned to face her, not surprised in the slightest that she knew his name.

"It was no problem at all Ms. Merel." Kiyoshi responded, mimicking the female's motions and sweeping into a graceful bow. He chuckled lightly, as he straightened back up, at the tone of annoyance in her voice. "Sometimes I question why i even come to these things when such events always seem to be happening." He shook his head and then offered a hand to the female. "No need for the formalities Ms. Merel. Just call me Kiyoshi. Would you like to move somewhere...ah...more pleasant to speak?" Kiyoshi was careful not to let the hems of his clothes touch the puddles of sick near his feet as he waited for Seth to respond.

During his wait, he took in her appearance. Her outfit was cute, a little conservative, but nice. It was definitely a change from what he normally saw at the parties he chose to attend. He raised his free hand to sweep his hair behind his ears and his smile stretched slightly. Maybe she would be his friend? It was a slightly childish thought for him, but Kiyoshi really did like making friends, even if he seemed not to care one way or the other a lot of the time.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-15-2011, 07:00 PM

"Ah yes, of coarse. Come, let's migrate towards the food. Seems safe enough now." Seth said with a small chuckle. Taking his hand in for a quick shake. "Seth is my first name. Feel free to use that of coarse, Kiyoshi." It was a strange name for a female, she knew. But It was simple, and to the point. Normally made for a boy, but it was only a name. She was not sure why she had it, but there had to be a reason. And that, she cared nothing to know. Her speech probably sounded very demanding. But Seth did not mean it to come out that way. She was a very blunt and to the point type of person. The pair wanted to get away from the sick mess on the ground, so she simply moved without saying much else.

The music playing threw the house seemed to make everyone behave as animals. There was a woman dancing topless on the coffee table. Three people had their phones out taking pictures. The ordeal was very funny to Seth. Seeing the way people interacted. A few she could recognize from the neighborhood. But many she had no idea what ditch they crawled out of to come. "I'm not sure why I come either to be honest. Then while I sit at home, and the music blars threw my walls, I remember why. What is the expression? If you can't beat them, laugh at them?" Seth said to him. Having to look up at the obviously taller male. She reached up to tuck a bit of silky sienna hair behind her ear. At the same time revealing her pointed misshaped ears. Which was the only deformity on her body to show she wasn't a human. The other would be if she got cut. Her blood was a transparent, silvery color, and is thicker than that of humans. Although hopefully she wouldn't attacked any time soon. There was n reason to. Unless of coarse Father caught wind she was there.

"You are a Designer, correct?"
Seth asked him. Deciding to carry out an intelligent conversation among all the chaos surrounding them. It was a question she wasn't really looking for an answer to though. Mainly because she already knew. He was wearing a garment of his own creation right then. "I love the traditional patterns and styles you use. At the same time making it appeal to the younger audience. It is a breath of fresh air compared to America. There is little tradition there." Seth said to him. Just to start everything up. Of coarse she would not hold him there all day.