Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 05:56 PM

Hi,
My name is Thorn, and I am 21 years old. I enjoy reading Fantasy the most out of any genre, but I have come to appreciate at least one book in several of the other genres, Non-Fiction, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Historical Fiction, to list a few. I really like to read, I love to play video games, I write a lot, but mostly poetry. I think that all of these, and just my life can help me create a great RP.

LoveAria
In lesbians with Scott Pilgrim

Old 07-05-2011, 06:25 PM

Welcome to Mene!
I like your username (:
Whats your all time favorite book?

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAria View Post
Welcome to Mene!
I like your username (:
Whats your all time favorite book?
I think that it would come down to Siddhartha (forgot the author) and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I like them both for different reasons, and if you have read them, or are familiar with them you know they are quite different. Right now I am working on, On Death And Dying, by Elizabeth Kubler Ross. What is your favorite book, and what are you reading now? Thanks about the username, yours is cool too. :)

voenne
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 08:10 PM

Hi Thorn, welcome to Mene! You'll enjoy it here, and will probably like the roleplaying forum. Hope to see you around.

G0TH_G1RL
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 08:41 PM

Welcome to Menewsha!
I hope you are liking it here so far!
If you need help getting started, I recently made a thread to help noobs get started! It is called come here noobies if you need help.
Check it out! It has helped other noobies too!
If my info didn't answer your questions, PM me and I will try my best to answer your questions!

-G0TH_G1RL

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voenne View Post
Hi Thorn, welcome to Mene! You'll enjoy it here, and will probably like the roleplaying forum. Hope to see you around.
I really am enjoying the RP forum, thank you! :)

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0TH_G1RL View Post
Welcome to Menewsha!
I hope you are liking it here so far!
If you need help getting started, I recently made a thread to help noobs get started! It is called come here noobies if you need help.
Check it out! It has helped other noobies too!
If my info didn't answer your questions, PM me and I will try my best to answer your questions!

-G0TH_G1RL
Thanks, I'll be sure to check that out. If I have any more questions I'll remember to PM you, thank you so much.

LoveAria
In lesbians with Scott Pilgrim

Old 07-06-2011, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart_Beats_For_Love View Post
I think that it would come down to Siddhartha (forgot the author) and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I like them both for different reasons, and if you have read them, or are familiar with them you know they are quite different. Right now I am working on, On Death And Dying, by Elizabeth Kubler Ross. What is your favorite book, and what are you reading now? Thanks about the username, yours is cool too. :)
Hmm. I'm still in high school and our library SUCKS, so my favorite book right now would have to be Carrie, by Stephen King.

AND, Thanks (:

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAria View Post
Hmm. I'm still in high school and our library SUCKS, so my favorite book right now would have to be Carrie, by Stephen King.

AND, Thanks (:
Wow, I really love Carrie, it is amazing, and the movie is great. You have to see it.