AsherCliff
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-05-2011, 05:03 PM

"Oh! No... Seth.. I didn't mean it like... You'e taking that the wrong.. That's not my motive!" Asher was obviously fumbling over his words. He thought the messy bed incident had been at least a little bit by him. He did go over and sit on the bed first, without asking... But then Asher thought... Maybe Seth was playing some mind game on him making Asher think that it was some particular motive. Asher came up with a response, "I'll only go to your room if you want me to go to your room." It seemed like a safe move. Right?

It wasn't far down the hall when Asher was put in a difficult situation again by Seth's words... Blushing, Asher began to speak very clearly and loud, emphasizing certain words so that the people that had given him either horrific looks or thumbs up would know that what they had heard was misleading..."Yes, Seth. I was inquiring about your HEALING abilities that which your HANDS control. NOTHING ELSE BUT YOUR HANDS THAT HAPPENED TO HEAL ME WHEN I FELL...." Asher looked around, hoping he had made his point to the other students in the hall eaves dropping on their conversation. But the kid had one thing right... He was good with his hands....
When Seth ran back to the room, Asher stopped by a window to wait up on the boy. The sun was setting and shadows were becoming longer. The fog from the morning began rolling in across the grounds and courtyard covering the shuffling feet of students heading toward the cafeteria. A soft fall breeze was beginning to blow, and a few leaves on each tree he could see began shaking, as if in a few days they would begin to start falling off. Asher loved the fall. All the colors and brisk weather made him happy. In just a few moments the rascal was back and the two boys began their walk downstairs and out the door towards the dinning hall.

((I'm guessing that the month is late August or middle September...Since that's when school usually starts. Right? Correct me if I'm wrong and I can change all that scenery I described! :) ))

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 08:38 PM

Seth did not get what Asher thought he had meant. Motive? Seth let it go. Although, moments later Asher was quite loud in the hallway - also a little more stern then usual. Did Seth say something to make him angry? Seth had just came back from the room when he caught Asher looking outside the window. He could not blame him, the outdoors were beautiful in this season. Although winter would forever be Seth's favourite season.

Asher continued the walk to the dinning hall, it was much quieter. Neither of them said much until they reached the doors to what was, hopefully, the dining hall. Seth did feel tired though, it was really starting to kick in, he could feel his energy dropping like a stone in water. A non porous stone of course.

"You can open it..." Seth mumbled under his breathe, his right hand rubbing at the side of his head, messing up his hair. The Seth everyone knew had returned. Quiet, and reserved. His energy high, or 'second wind', from being over tired were gone now. It was simple exhaustion he was feeling. Hopefully he could get through this social gathering before he fell asleep.

AsherCliff
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-06-2011, 05:04 AM

The walk through the courtyard was definitely a bit quicker then going out the other way from the dorms and having to circle around. Plus this was a view of the campus that Asher hadn't seen yet. The dorms were right by the iron fence separating the school from those haunted woods. They hadn't seemed too bad in the soft, warm light of the sunset, but Asher knew that in just an hour or so, those woods would become something not even a nightmare could reproduce. He shook the thought of it off of his mind and focused on the dining hall building coming into view.
During the span of the walked, Seth had seemed to power down, and revert to the shy and soft-spoken kid that Asher had seen when they first met. Was Seth just more comfortable in the room? Or was he just tired? Asher was too hungry to guess. When seth had mentioned the door, Asher was already there grabbing the handle for the boy, "Sure, kid. I got you." Asher reached over to the side of Seth's head and made a quick swipe to try and replace the bit of hair he had messed up. Missing, Asher let go of the door and ran in front of Seth.
Asher reached a hand round the back of the boy's neck to and reached the other to the messy part of the hair. Asher took a couple of seconds to fix it and slowed as he looked into Seth's eyes. They were so big and innocent... Letting his hands slip from the boy's head, Asher turned around to face the massive hall filled with the other students, trying to spot some of the familiar faces from the morning.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-06-2011, 04:45 PM

It was late, later than either liked, but they hoped they could get some food when they got there. The younger of the two sighed for what seemed the thousandth time, elbow still leaning against the window of the vehicle as the hand cradled a small, delicate chin, ruby eyes looking up at the sky with longing. The other girl glanced at her, magenta eyes filled with understanding. “Soon Areli.” She spoke softly, the musical lilt to her voice nearly bringing a bright smile to the peeved taxi driver while very much succeeding to brighten the pink-haired girl. The younger girl moved away from the window to cuddle close to the other girl, at least as much as the seatbelts would allow. The minutes passed quickly as they neared their destination, the rude driver immediately kicking them out and not even helping them retrieve their luggage. The older girl sighed in slight disgust before smiling at the younger and leading her into the thick foliage that would lead them to their new, temporary home.

Walking for a few minutes, the younger bouncing in place as they moved, the girl squealed in glee as the older reached for the small backpack she had carried before allowing the girl to shift. It was always a beautiful sight for the older, the fluidity that seemed to take hold of the younger even as bones snapped and shrunk, feathers sprouted, and the anatomy changed to allow for the newly formed bird to take wing in the air. It was a breathtaking sight for her, more so for other reasons she held hidden away. Staring at the creature, she was reminded of the one time she had come across the majesty of a white peacock, but this one was not white. Its main body had been mixed with red to create a pink hue much like the humanoid form had for hair, yet carried hints and splashes of pure crimson red. The form was not bulky either, thin and graceful, the bird spread its wings and took to the skies with a loud caw.

It took a few more minutes for them to reach the school, the elder constantly glancing up to check up on the flyer who was leading her to the right direction as she lugged the two large suitcases and two messenger bags they each had packed. Reaching the gates, with a small sigh of relief to see them still open, she watched as the bird circled around as it descended slowly, morphing back to human form just as her feet touched ground. “Lee, we eating soon?" Areli asked with a yawn to the older. Lee smiled before nodding. “Yeah. Lets go locate the Dining Hall. With how late we showed up I don’t think they’ll mind us bringing our meager belongings there for a quick bite.” Lee replied as she walked ahead, subtly looking herself over for anything wrong. Knee-high leather black boots with a 2inch heel that made her go from 5’4” to 5’6”, black pleated skirt that went ¾ to the knees, an indigo ribbon tied to the left side like a belt. The top consisting of and off the shoulders peasant top in an indigo color, the sleeve fitting to the upper arm before billowing out at the elbow to her wrist. She wore little jewelry; a ring on her right ring finger, the band made of a colorful piece of coral and shimmery black pearl, a pair of dangle earrings that had matching pearls at the end, and necklace with a silver chain and an orb about the size of a large grape. The orb seemed to glow with a strange light while, if one looked most closely and carefully, one could see a shape curled into a ball, the top half that of a female person, yet once the waist ended on the human, a tail fin started. Lee, shortened from Aleesia, glanced at the younger to make sure she looked presentable. Areli wore navy blue flats, a pair of forest green capris that ended just under the knees, held up with the assistance of a dark brown woven belt. Tucked into the pants was a white spaghetti strap top with a pale pink over shirt left unbuttoned. The younger too wore minimal jewerly, gold earrings that had a ruby gem and dangled red feather, gold trio of anklets that also had ruby gems along the thicker band, and a gold necklace that had a similar orb, except it was brighter in color than the darkly one Lee had, for Areli’s seemed to house her bright feathery form.

Nodding at their appearance, she quickly led them to the brightly lit building where a few other stragglers seemed to head to. Brushing her odd, orchid purple on top with navy at the ends, colored hair from her face while Areli seemed to sleepily skip beside her, they made it to the dining hall and seemed at a loss of what to do or where to go now.

((whew. Sorry took me a bit to post, hope this makes up for it. Hopefull I can keep something like this up>.< We'll see.))

FaerieWhngs
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2011, 11:36 PM

Comfort raised her eyebrows at Piper's question as she thought of how to answer it. "They're all vury nice," she started with another smile. "Seth is a li'le cutie! He's fourteen, but ya wouldn't guess it. I know he'll be th're, but I'm not so sure 'bout ev'ryone else." The curly haired girl found herself lost in yet another fantasy as she thought about Derrik. It was strange for such a brief meeting, but he certainly had charmed her, him and his adorable rabbit. Comfort was pulled out of her wedding fantasy when Piper took hold of her hand, she hadn't even noticed the group of students forming around them! Piper must have been really worried that they would be separated if she was willing to resort to holding her hand.

Some of the students around them were giggling. It was obviously at how small Piper was, and Comfort didn't like that they were laughing at her new friend. The school was huge and it would be scary to anyone, especially someone who was Piper's size and it wasn't like she could help how tall she was! Some people. Comfort increased her grip on the tiny girl reassuringly as she gave her a sly look. "Man, kids h're sure are loud. Whoa, would ya look at those 'uns with their mouths held open, they're gonna catch flies!" She was facing the kids who were laughing directly, staring them in the eyes as she delievered her tiny speech. "They sure are a'kward." With that, Comfort relaxed her grip on Piper's hand again and continued walking, scanning thhe crowd for Seth.

People who laughed at others really ticked off the Southern girl and they were lucky she didn't pop 'em a new one. Because she would. It wasn't like they were any better, Piper certainly had an awesome power and she was very sweet, those kids who laughed needed to get off their high horses and have the holy love of God beat into their heads, violently. "Oh! Piper! I thunk I see 'im!" She called as she pointed over the crowd. It looked like the back of Seth's head! He was with some boy, good he was already making friends! The girl took a deep breath before shouting at the top of her lungs: "Seth!" Comfort didn't want to pick up Piper to run to him (and give him the biggest hug she could muster, without killing him of course) because she knew Piper didn't like being treated like a child, but she did quicken her pace to see if they could catch up.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2011, 03:25 AM

"Is he as small as me?" Piper asked, her eyes clearly conveying her hopefulness that she wouldn't be the smallest person in school, though she had a feeling she would. She was immensely relieved that Comfort's friends would be nice like her, though they'd probably stare at the tiny girl until they got used to her. She was used to it, so that wasn't much of a problem, as long as they didn't keep it up or exclude her. Piper was a little curious as to what the larger girl had been lost in thought about, but figured it was none of her business and kept her mouth shut.

Piper couldn't help but stare at Comfort as she defended her. Defended her! No one had ever done that before! They were always to embarrassed to be seen around her. The sly look and tightening on her hand had confused her at first, but as the taller, Southern girl started talking, it became clear what she was doing. If Comfort would've looked back to Piper after she walked off, she would've thought someone had set off a bunch of fireworks where the little girl was standing. Thinking hastily, Piper reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of candy. "Uh... Comfort?" Piper began, hoping against hope that her lisp wouldn't come out. "I didn't understand what you said back there, or what it meant, but I wanted to tank(thank)* you. So, hew(here)." Piper couldn't help but wince at her lisp, faint as it was, but stuck her hand out to offer her new friend the piece of candy. To most, it would be a poor sign of gratitude, but to anyone who really knew Piper, that was like giving someone a gold nugget. "I tink(think) it's peppewmint(peppermint), but I'm not sure. Tey(They) all look the same 'cus I make 'em mysewf(myself), but if you want a diffewent(different) one, all you need to do is ask," the tiny girl explained, smiling bright enough that it seemed she would light up the whole campus.

Comfort's quickened pace startled Piper, so it was no surprise that she stumbled, and was then being dragged along by Comfort, who probably didn't notice the thirty-seven pound deadweight she was pulling due to her immense strength. Piper was still a little stunned by the sudden turn of events, but she managed a weak call. "C-Comfort?" she called, her lisp gone from her speech. It probably wouldn't come back, at least not if Piper managed to keep a leash on her emotions. "Could you slow down just a bit?" By now, Piper's Pull-up had been pulled up, making for a very uncomfortable feeling. She would have to adjust it later, lest she forget and show the whole school her Pull-ups, and reveal her incontinence.

((*-This is how I denote Piper's lisp in dialogue. I put the word spelled how it was pronounced, followed by the actual word in its accurate spelling in parentheses. That way you know I'm not misspelling everything. :D))