xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-29-2011, 04:15 AM

Isabella looked at him and blushed a lot when he said she was his little goth princess. But he wanted to know how can she love him for what he done to her and she said the truth "well you might be a creep and be a kidnapper and might do something bad but your the guy that is sweet and cares for me and the only person that understands me. Why did you look for me all this time and never talked to me?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 04:19 AM

He sighed "I never talked to you because that never works for me. I always get cussed out or laughed at or called a emo creep. I thought you might think the same. I'm sick of having no one."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-29-2011, 04:31 AM

Isabella looked at him and felt sorry for him and than she kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him "you will never be alone again I will always be here for you if you want me to be here for you?" Isabella looked at him and ask him that.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 04:35 AM

He nodded "I want you to be with me always." he kissed her lips softly at first but then passionately. He stroked her hair as he did so. At last he pulled away to gasp for breath.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 04:56 AM

Isabella looked at him and blushed about it and than he kissed her and she couldn't help it either. Isabella put her hands on his chest and kissed him back she was in love with him she will be with him forever.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 11:16 AM

Akio pulled her to her feet and let her to his room.

*hey ima do my next comment as a private message.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 09:03 PM

Isabella looked at him and blushed and looked at his room and she was loving his room "I really love your room it is like home to me." Isabella smiled.