Bookwormness
show her how you roll drop it dr...

Old 07-23-2011, 07:07 AM

( Julian: Olly don't deny your sexual preference)

Gay or not, Rule had his.sober ' straight' moments, where he could do certain things forgetting he was gay. He blinked once. The blinked again, then grabbed his friends arm, and bit him just hard enough to cause pain, " Hard enough for ya?" he asked, allowing his buddy. He slid off like butter. He heard a clank and reach his hand word the ground feeling around, he finally found them and placed them on his face. He got up before his friend could plant himself atop him again. He rushed into the bathroom, then washed his hands.

He knew he was about to catch hell, but he would catch hell with dignity. He stood up straight, and walked into the door frame, then leaned against it. He couldn't help but think, I give it five seconds before he orders me to like, lick the floor or something.

Last edited by Bookwormness; 07-28-2011 at 01:40 AM..

piptik
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 07:05 PM

{{Yeah, sorry about this taking so long. I promise it won't happen again}}

Who bit arms? When did that ever happen in modern day life? Seriously! Maybe Jule was just a cannibal and decided that now would be a good time to share that. Pissed to levels not known to man before, Olly cocked an eyebrow as his friend reentered the room. Fine, he could have his dignity, honor, whatever. Whatever Jule felt didn't change the fact that Olly was still going to put him through Hell.
"First, apologize," the teen closed the distance that had separated him from Jule, "and then hand over your glasses."

{{Sorry, this sucks, I'm not really in the zone for RPing, and my mum told me I had to finish up quickly >.<}}

Bookwormness
show her how you roll drop it dr...

Old 07-29-2011, 11:57 PM

(oh its ok)
But he didn't want to apologize! He would have rather licked the floor. Julian took off his glasses and chucked them at Olly with no regard for where they landed. He would sneak his contacts on later. He squinted. Lord he had horrible vision. He woold find some way to blame his vision on Olly although in reality it had absolutely nothing to do with him. Like at all, " I'm quite sorry Oliver" he said pompusly. He enjoyed calling Olly by his proper name. He knew it annoyed him. Julian pushed past Olly and flopped back down pneumonia his bed comfortably. He pulled the blanket over his head and everything. He closed his eyes and began to count backwards from ten.