momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 08-07-2011, 04:02 PM

Dear diary,

This is my first entry. I will be adding lots of pictures of me and my baby Yan hanging out and having fun. I can't wait to start our adventure! it will be a short time, but at least I can spend a little time with him! I know we'll have lots of fun! I have lots of bewbs, bra, panties, and a pair of loud flowery shorts for him to play with. So i think he will definitely enjoy it here~ Especially since I have manga and art supplies! The fun is about to beguine~

Love, Momo.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 04:03 PM

Day One with Yan.

Dear diary,

Today was my first day with Yan! It isn't over yet, but I have gotten quite a few pictures of him! Right now he's napping, so I have a little time to add pictures to my diary and write about them!

first thing we did this morning was arts 'n crafts! Yan drew some pretty boobs, panties, and bras. xD I had him sign his name on the picture so that way no art stealers would try and steal his art! it turned out really nice.

Okay, so this morning Yan saw my mom and went "Dino!". I think he said that because my mom is old. But she's only 1 million 38 or 39! D: Of course, she was wearing green! So that might have not helped at all. -chuckled- silly little thing! Here's the picture we took.

When I was in the bathroom for a few moment, I found Yan sitting in my flowery shorts! D: I was so surprised since I kept them some where high! Looks like I need to make sure I keep him somewhere safe when I'm in the bathroom! Oh well, at least he was fine. Just glad he had fun wearing my pants.

I was in the kitchen looking around for something to make for lunch when I found Yan in my panties, socks, and bra drawer! I had to get him out of there, but he was tangled in my bra and panties. ;~; I got him out, but before I did, I took a picture of the happy fellow! He enjoyed being in my panties...-sigh- glad i got him out.

Okay, so it was lunch time and I was setting things out when i saw my little Yan sitting around the packet or Ramen and hot sauce! It was sooo cute, so I decided to take a picture! He put some hot sauce on his finger and tried it, I tried to stop him, but it was to late! At least he knows not to do that anymore. ^^;; He liked it, though. So I'm happy~ He really enjoyed the beef ramen! I'm happy about that.

Last edited by momochan; 08-07-2011 at 06:12 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 04:04 PM

reserve for pictures~ 2/8

Last edited by momochan; 08-07-2011 at 04:07 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 04:05 PM

another reserve for picture~ -wistful sigh- 3/8

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 04:06 PM

reserve for picture~ 4/8