Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 08-08-2011, 05:04 PM

Kaibby and Boyfrann want a Yan Jr!
So here I was, stumbling through Menewsha on one Monday morning, and I noticed something. The event notice on the front page was gone, and there was a full blown event! Now, to my surprise, I hadn't quite missed it, so I thought I would take a quick peek and see what sort of festivities were on the go.

I looked over the post from Mr. Mayor, and jumped right on over to the event thread hub. Then I saw it. The name caught my eye, and I couldn't resist the giggling that followed. Yan. I looked over at Boyfriend and giggled more. He thought I was being my normal strange self, but little did he know what I had come across (actually, he still has no idea, but we will keep that between us).

So it was decided, I needed to have my own Yan Jr!

Last edited by Kiako; 08-08-2011 at 05:18 PM..

Kiako

Journal Entry #1: About the parents.

Kiako is a hard working girl, proficient at making tasty sandwiches for everyone. She works full time at a Sandwich shop, and is therefore able to provide her baby Yan with good quality sandwiches and tasty tasty chili (♥).

Kiako also loves to cook other foods, and is going into culinary school so she can one day open up her own restaurant.

Boyfriend is a stay at home boyfriend, and therefore is always home to care for baby Yan when Mommy is at work. Boyfriend also speaks 6 different languages (2 of which are American Sign Language and Lingue de Signe du Québec).

Kai and Boyfriend share their apartment with Kai's two kitties Kyou, and Alisa, Kai's dog Cookie, Kai's snake Tzipproah and Boyfriend's iguana Niko.

Last edited by Kiako; 08-08-2011 at 05:45 PM..

Kiako

Photos!

Kiako

Old 08-08-2011, 05:05 PM

Extras!

Kiako

Old 08-08-2011, 05:05 PM

Extras!