*~It's all good~*

Old 08-05-2011, 07:52 PM

LizzyCollinsDeArc's Path Towards Raising Yan Yan

*Introduction
*Pictures of Yan Yan [Pictures 3 and 9]
*Journal [1] [2] [3] [5] [6] [7]
*Sweet Dreams and Memories Forever <3

Introduction

One day, Lizzy was lonely and needed someone to care for. So she decided to adopt/raise Yan Yan. It will be tough, but at the end it will be all worth the honour of Menewsha parenthood.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-12-2011 at 05:16 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-05-2011, 07:54 PM

Pictures of Yan Yan

Day 1: Yan Yan enjoys his first manga at his new home. :heart:

Yan Yan is enjoying some beef and Cajun rice that my great aunt made. :heart:

Day 2: Yan Yan is still sleeping, although I'll wake him up to a nice egg and goldfish toast breakfast. :) Uh-Oh, he got a bit messy...

Yan Yan enjoying his breakfast. He looks like he likes the fishy. :D

Yan Yan learns a hard life lesson, don't peak into Lizzy's drawer where her drawls are. In a one minute time out he goes.

Day 3: Pink Bunny showing Yan Yan some library books and a DVD that Yan Yan would love to watch. :heart: Thank you Pink Bunny!

Yan Yan in his nice spinning chair. He gets to play in it for as much as he likes! Also he has his going out outfit on. :D!

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-08-2011 at 02:28 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-05-2011, 07:55 PM

Pictures of Yan Yan

Day 5: Yan Yan watching it rain outside while he is in doors being dry. :)

Yan Yan gets held by a staff member before the party. ^_^; He seems to enjoy her company.

It's myself, Yan Yan, and our friend. :heart: He seems to enjoy my friend's company as well.

Yan Yan is enjoying delicious food. :D!

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-10-2011 at 03:10 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-05-2011, 07:57 PM

Pictures of Yan Yan

Day 6: Yan Yan and Noland the Dinosaur went for a swim in purple stuff. :)

Yan Yan and some anime people. :) Maybe he'll be friends with Zach Bell.

Yan Yan meets Mario and Yoshi! ^_^;

Yan Yan wanted to help pack, but Pink Bunny managed to catch him.

Yan Yan enjoys some nice Breyers Ice Cream! Mmmm!

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 07:16 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-05-2011, 07:59 PM

Pictures of Yan Yan
Day 7: Yan Yan looked at some new and fresh Young Adult Manga. :heart:

Yan Yan went inside a book in a Florida section. :O! I wonder where in Miami he went to. :)

Yan Yan looks at some Art Deco. I wonder if he is looking at a library. :D

Yan Yan plays some Wii Games in the gaming room. ^_^;

Yan Yan gets up close and personal with a Wii. :D!

Yan Yan gets to have some Pizza and Coca-Cola during volunteering time. :) The crowd liked him, although they wondered why he had to eat. O_O!

Yan Yan takes over two birthday cakes. :heart:

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-12-2011 at 04:17 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-05-2011, 07:59 PM

Pictures # 5

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 02:53 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-05-2011, 08:00 PM

Journal

Day 1 4:58pmEST: I just picked up my Yan Yan and he looked like he would like to read some manga. So I handed him one of my favorite manga. I know he'll like it, because of what the adoption agency told me. Later on, I am going to give him some tacos or some type of beef. It'll be whatever will be cooked food wise. To bad I ate my slice of pizza because I got earlier. I would had given my slice to Yan Yan and ate a salad instead.

Day 1 8:26pmEST: I realized my Yan Yan could use some clothes. So later on I'll put some on him. Maybe my great aunt can help me with a nice outfit for him. Right now we're eating our Beef and rice like dish. He looks like he is enjoying it. Although he keeps telling me he wants pants. I think I should put some hair on him too. Although I'll have to speak with the adoption agency about that.

Day 1 11:35pmEST: It's been a long day and Yan Yan is tired. I made him his first outfit, and gave him his first headband. He wanted to wear his going out clothes to bed though. Oh well, I promised I'll try to take him somewhere cool tomorrow if time and weather permits. Goodnight my sweet Yan Yan.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 02:53 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-06-2011, 03:26 PM

Day 2 11:37amEST: I just woke up not too long ago and I found that Yan Yan was right next to me. I guess he didn't like the little bed I made for him. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to make his bed nice and boyish like. Hopefully, I'll have time today and won't be tired to make him a nice bed. I'm going to make breakfast in a bit, and I hope he likes eggs and goldfish toast.

Day 2 1:18pmEST: We both finished breakfast thirty minutes ago and enjoyed it. Now we're going to sort through my laundry. I hope we can be a good little Yan Yan and stay away from my clothes. I wouldn't want him to get dirty. Also I have to make him a new outfit when I get a chance. Maybe my great aunt might be able to give me an idea or two...

Day 2 4:31pmEST: My family is over and it is just ugh. Yan Yan was doing great until he went into my drawer and peaked into my drawls. He should of asked first if he wanted to play with them or something. So I have to give him one of lives little lessons. A stern point of a finger and a one minute time out. Since he was well behaved, The time out only lasted forty-five seconds. I hugged him and we made up. Now hopefully, we can do laundry together before the day ends.

Day 2 8:40pmEST: Before I go to bed, I had to change Yan Yan's clothes. He insisted on wearing my green underwear for some reason. Also for some reason, he wanted to wear a bra on his head. I guess he got it from my drawer. I decided just to let him be tonight, since he was going to have to read a bunch of manga tomorrow. Since I'll be at church. Unfortunately, I couldn't take him with me. He might get blown away while I wait for Metrorail. Also he might be mistaken for a coloring sheet too. So I'll have to leave him with the trusty pink bunny to watch him. Xe will take good care of Yan Yan while I am at church. I hope Trusty Pink Bunny doesn't let him in my drawer to find more drawls. Night Night my sweet Yan Yan. :heart:

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 02:52 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-06-2011, 03:32 PM

Day 3 5:46pmEST: Sadly I was gone longer than I though. I was so glad my Pink Bunny watched him like xe was supposed to. My Pink Bunny let Yan Yan read some of my library books and view a DVD from my anime collection. Yan Yan wanted to read my manga, but I had to pack it up for my move. So I let him watch the DVD instead. I hoped he liked it though. It had plenty of uh... breast-age as I would put it. I would had let Yan Yan visit his uncle, but I don't think they allow Yan Yan's in hospitals. Oh well, I hope I can take Yan Yan out school supply shopping tomorrow. Maybe Yan Yan can help me figure out what to buy. He can also ride around a metro-mover too. If I don't post again, goodnight, my sweet Yan Yan. :heart:

Day 3 9:49pmEST: I just found a nice spinning chair for Yan Yan to play in. Also, I gave him his going out outfit to try on before he goes to bed. Then he'll be back in his pajamas' for tonight. Also I think I have a little friend he would like to see before he goes to bed. :o! Noland the Yellow... I'll leave it a surprise, just in case Yan Yan is reading. :)
Edit: Yan Yan got to see Noland the Dinosaur before he went to bed for the night. Yan Yan was so happy! He wanted to see the other dinosaur that was lurking, but that dino was sleeping. So Yan Yan will have to wait till tomorrow when another guide comes to get that dino out. Yan Yan liked Roy Mustang, but wondered why he wasn't on Full Metal Alchemist. Goodnight my Yan Yan. :heart:

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 02:52 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-06-2011, 03:33 PM

Day 4 Summary: It was an all right day. I wanted to take Yan Yan with me to go School Supply shopping, but it was raining. So he had to stay home. He did have some fun with Noland the Dinosaur. He also was well taken care of by Pink Bunny. Although they forgot to put the memory card in the camera, so they couldn't take pictures.

I was so tired when I go home, I ate and went to sleep. Yan Yan went to sleep too. To bad I didn't get a pic of me sleeping with Yan Yan. DX!

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 02:51 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-06-2011, 03:33 PM

Day 5 #1: We're going to a membership dinner! I am taking Yan Yan with me. ^_^; I hope he will have fun and munch on the food there. I need to get ready as we speak. Also I need to get Yan Yan ready too.

Day 5 #2: We had a lot of fun at the party. :) Yan Yan had food and talked to some people before it started. I even got him there safely. It was raining and I had to get Yan Yan and myself there safely. Anyways, Yan Yan liked the party and decided to enjoy what he can of it. Everyone liked him and now he is pooped out from the party and wants to get to sleep.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 02:51 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-06-2011, 03:34 PM

Day 6 #1: Yan Yan and I had a lazy day today. Although he did get to visit Yoshi and Mario. He also visited some other anime characters before they went back to the window they sit on. Yan Yan wanted to help pack things up, but I deemed it wasn't safe for him, so I let him read a drawing manga book instead and let him draw a few thing. I'll have the pictures up shortly.

Day 6 #2: I took quite a bit of pictures with Yan Yan today. I hope he enjoyed his time. I hope tomorrow ill be better and the library doesn't throw me out for taking pictures. :( The library's policy is kind of isn't fair. Maybe they'll let me take pictures if they understand that it is for an internet project. Well anyways goodnight my sweet Yan Yan.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 03:07 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-06-2011, 03:36 PM

Day 7 #1: Yan Yan and I went out to the library. He hadn't got me thrown out yet. Whew... :) Security met him and smiled at him. One of the librarians greeted him too. To bad they couldn't take pictures with him due to "the rules". Oh well "the rules" are important though and Yan Yan understands that. Now Yan Yan is in the Children's room. maybe he can read a manga or two before he goes to watch people book sort. Maybe he'll get a pizza while watching them. :) I hope he does!

Day 7 #2: We had lots of fun today. Eating, volunteering and playing Wii games. We also went into the Florida section for a bit. To bad I didn't get a chance to go into fine arts to show him some anime DVDs. DX! At least he had fun though. I hope to give him some of my great aunt's Birthday cake before the day is over. I love you my little Yan Yan.

Day 7 #3: Yan Yan had fun hold two cakes, although he ate his slice before I could take a picture of him eating it. Oh well, at least he took over two birthday cakes. :D!

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-12-2011 at 03:53 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-06-2011, 03:36 PM

Day 8 #1: This is my last day with my sweet Yan Yan. I hope I get approved for the adoption process. It has been very hard trying to do things with him when so many places don't allow photography. I hope to take him somewhere one more time before this event ends. If I don't make it back in time with the pictures. At least I know I tried my best to adopt my sweet Yan Yan. I love you Yan Yan and you were a joy to have in my household.

I Have Been APPROVED! It's official, I have been approved to adopted my Yan Yan. Now I get to hug and to hold him on Menewsha. Only if I had a real plushie of him to hug and to hold. :) Maybe I'll get someone to make one. ^_^: I LOVE YOU YAN YAN! Right now we go to see what Boarders has left!

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-12-2011 at 05:42 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-06-2011, 03:37 PM

Sweet Dreams and Memories Forever <3

Yan Yan's first outfit and Ninja Headband with a head fluff tie. Uh-Oh, he didn't let me tuck the rest of the tie in. Oh well, Yan Yan's will be Yan Yan's.

Yan Yan's very first visit by Noland the Yellow Dinosaur! Roy Mustang was Noland's guide for today. When Yan Yan gets "older", he can guide Noland all by himself!

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 02:48 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-08-2011, 03:10 PM

Reserve #1

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-11-2011 at 02:56 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-11-2011, 02:56 AM

Ok, don't think I have to revamp this again. :S

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2011, 05:34 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!!!

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-12-2011, 05:40 PM

Thank you Jelly! :heart: I have been approved for adoption! Now I'll go celebrate and buy a manga! Although I hope I can update this thread when I get back. THANK YOU! ^_^; I love my Yan Yan.