Toxicmochikun

Old 08-12-2011, 11:21 PM

Hello, I have a few rp plots I would like to share for those who are intrested. There are about 5 ideas I will share here, others you just have to pm me about. So here is number one. Note: I do Yaoi & Yuri. Mostly Yaoi.

1. Once, there was a magician. This magician was incredibly powerful, and the only one of his kind.
It was rumored that the magician knew the secret to eternal life.
The magician was hopelessly in love with a girl by the name of Shizuko, but the girl had no interest in the magician.
So the magician tried everything in his power to impress the girl, so that she might be his lover in eternity.
But one day, there was a terrible accident.
The girl died.
When the magician learned of her death, the magician was driven to insanity by his grief.
In his state of delirium, he attempted to bring her back from the dead despite knowing it to be impossible.
What he created was not the girl, but a monster with her body.
Vowing to return the girl to life, he created more and more of these monsters in an attempt to perfect his new magic.
In order to use this new magic, he needed dead bodies.
So the magician killed people in an attempt to resurrect them.
The magician began to play god. Note: This girl is a ghost & the students that die by the magician's hands wil either become a zombie or ghost [good]. If they become a ghost they try to help Shizuko defend the students who are still alive from whoever is killing them. It is my choice if she falls in love with the magician or not.

2. Love can be a beautiful thing. Like a beautiful red rose - when the vampire king met the elven sorceror under the moonlit lake - that was a beautiful kind of love. There was a sort of mutual attraction, like moth to a flame, and the two were truely, very deeply in love. But, though love can be beautiful, love can also be such a terrible, ugly thing.
When the vampire king took shelter in what he believed to be an abandoned house from the bright morning sun, and he met the gentle human, who, despite knowing who he was, still took care of him till night fell again, that was also such a beautiful, lovely thing. And the vampire king realized, for the first time, what it meant to be truely, deeply, honestly in love. He soon realized that every thought turned to that little human, and he found himself returning to visit that man every night. Every waking moment of his life he found himself wondering if the human was alright, and soon, he found himself to have fallen into the snare of love. He took the human to be his mate, and the elf was forgotten.
The elven sorceror, struck with grief and mad with jealousy, requested that his brethren wage war upon the vampire kingdom. However, his brothers had no quarrel with the creatures of night, and would much rather keep it that way. Angered by their refusal, the elf cast a horrible curse upon both races, tying their fate to a lone, red rose. The vampire king and his mate remained ignorant of this terrible curse, until the elven prince one day came to their castle, the rose in a delicate glass case, and relayed the story to the vampire king. Now the rose waits, locked in a hidden room inside the vampire king's castle, in hopes it would not be harmed. Vampires and elves alike set out to find the sorceror who vanished after delivering his punishment, and those who wish harm unto them seek out the vampire king's castle. Love can be a beautiful thing. But sometimes, that beauty can turn into a monster. Sometimes, that monster can cause wars. Love is like a beautiful, delicate, fragile rose. Though outwardly gracious, it is covered in thorns. If you do not approach it carefully, you will be bathed in blood. Love is truely, terribly, a beautiful, ugly thing.

3. A group of people kidnap kids in there sleep experiment on them trying to make the perfect weapon out of there body's, most of them fail and die, the only one that doesn't fail basically becomes immortal, but can die only by either killing it self by using the self destruct, or by having the machine side take over completely, so the person inside the half machine body dies, but the machine now has a mind of its own and destroys the world by causing volcanoes to explode, tsunamis, earthquakes, basically a mass outbreak of destruction which ends the human race, but for some reason only a few hundred survive, can you guess why they survived? They survived because they were the failed experiments, tho they seemed to die, the humans just thought they did, but they only went into a coma to get used to there new body's.

4. In years past, there was a great war between the Ilsidore Kingdom (Fairies, pixies, faefolk, mermaids) and the Sentimore Empire (Dragons, dragonkin, sirens). The elven lands remained neutral and of no allegiance. Ilsidore had strength in numbers, as the dragons and dragonkin were sparse, hunted near to extinction a long time ago. But the residents of the Empire are all immensely powerful, vicious, wild and dangerous creatures.
After a centuries long stalemate, the casualties on either side have grown to an overwhelming amount. The dragons, who lead the Empire, were being pushed ever closer to extinction. On the other side, the Ilsidore Kingdom has suffered from horrible damage to their towns. The fairy stronghold had been completely ripped apart due to the sirens infiltrating from the underground canals in conjunction with an overhead attack from the dragonkin. The main army of Ilsidore had been forced to retreat to the castle within the fairy capital, Enadore. At this point, both sides were desperate for the war to come to an end, and so on the night of the Winter Solstice, the Fairy Queen and the Dragon King met in the neutral capital of the elves, Malsinthia. After a week long debate, it was decided that the fairy princess would be married to the dragon prince in order to bring peace back to the land and unite the long-time enemies of Ilsidore and Sentimore. Their wedding was held the very next night.
The war came to be called the Great War, and from then on, it became custom for the first royal child of the fairies to be wed to the firstborn of the dragon royalty. Their wedding was always held at exactly midnight on the Winter Solstice, in honor of the meeting between the Great Fairy Queen and High Dragon King so long ago. Many years past, we come to the end of an old age and the beginning of a new generation. The fairy princess, with her beauty oft compared to that of a flower, is to be wed to the dragon princess in just little more than a month, at Winter Solstice. However, the princess herself has not forgotten the tradition among her kind to leave to the elven lands when they come of age in search of their soul mates. With the knowledge that, should she find a partner, fate may not allow her to follow her heart, she still sets out to Malsinthia in search of love.
Meanwhile, the dragon princess struggles to conceal her feeling for one of her own guard, as she knows that she is to be wed to the fairy princess. The thought tears at her heart, but she knows that if she does not wed the soon to be Fairy Queen, then war may very well spread across the lands once more. Torn between her heart and her country, she ponders her fate.
Elsewhere, the pixie princess has also come of marriageable age, and has begun her own search for romance, and both princesses of Ilsidore will soon find that fate itself has cruel intentions for them all, but none so cruel as the love they will find in the castle of Malsinthia.

5. A girl grew up not knowing that her parents were from another world. A world under the sea. On her 16th birthday, she developed a sudden love for the water, and, with each passing day, the love grew. Her parents began to act strange, and she began to suspect the two things were related. Eventually, she asked them why they were acting so suspicious, and why she couldn't seem to stay away from the sea. It took them a while, but they did eventually tell her that they were not necessarily...human.
Angry with her parents for not telling her this, she left for the sea. While living there, she came across a merman, whom she fell deeply in love with, and he as well returned her feelings. The merman turned out to be a prince!
Now, I know what you're thinking at this point. Oh, a happy ending. How lovely for her, this sounds just like a fairytale! However, if these are your thoughts, your thoughts would be wrong. There was a prophecy at work here--your typical great evil takes over kingdom, hero comes to stop said evil. But...the prophecy has no ending. It only ever goes as far as "hero". How will she stop this supposed evil? And...what is the evil, exactly? A sea god? A Sea Monster?

I hope people Like my ideas and maybe roleplay them with me. I would love it if you do. <3 & sorry if its a long post.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 08-12-2011, 11:50 PM

i think this post belongs in the roleplay requests section rather than the main body of the forum toxicmochikun.

Toxicmochikun

Old 08-13-2011, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya View Post
i think this post belongs in the roleplay requests section rather than the main body of the forum toxicmochikun.
Oh, okay. It's just i havent been on here for so long that i forgot where to put it so I jsut put it here. Sorry. ^_^;