M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-06-2011, 06:44 AM

*insert yummy art hur* XD

Welcome to the adventures of Yan and Miro! You shall see different places, stories and fun times we had together. But be careful when you read, I have an ACTIVE imaginative mind! My words will leave you lost since my typing/writing runs wild just as the ideas pop in my head. You'll have to re-read it again and again. Kekekeke! My images are going to be posted as 'links' within the journals and they're previewed in the IMG Gallery. Be warned when you preview them, though, they're original size and extremely large.

Postages of Contents
Welcome and Check-off Lists
Journal o1: Day 1 - COMPLETED.
Picture Task List:
o1. Animals
o2. Girls Bewbs
o3. Playing: Money, Puzzles.
o4. Manga
o5. Sleeping
*Extra Pictures
Rango DVD
Seatbelt
Crayons
Air Heads

Journal o2: Day 2 - COMPLETED.
Picture Task List:
o6. Food: Pizza Pockets
o7. Coffee
o8. Killing Video Game
o9. Drawing
*Extra Pictures
[H]ouse DVD
Gummy Bears

Journal o3: Day 3 - COMPLETED.
Picture Task List:
10. More Food + Chocolate: Brownies
11. Playing in water
12. Spinny Chair
13. Keeping Cool

Journal o4: Day 4 (The End) - COMPLETED.
Picture Task List:
14. Cooking: Blueberry Pancakes
15. Panties (Underwear)
*Extra Pictures
Treadmill
Flowers

Journal IMG Gallery - 25 in Total
Pictures in Thumbnails
Pictures of the tasks are all in thumb nails and are in a quote box to prevent gold gain

Goals and Journal Check-offsX

Girls (bewbs in particular) Done
Panties Done
Food * Done
More food* Done
Video games where you get to kill people Done
Playing in water Done
Animals Done
Going to the mall Done
Keeping cool (but NOT being cold) Done
Being a ninja Done
Spinny chairs Done
Loud, flowery shorts
Cooking Done
Drawing Done
Coffee Done
Manga Done
Sleeping Done
* Yan particularly likes
MEAT.
pizza Done
sushi
dumplings
chocolate Done
cheesecake
ice cream.

Last edited by M i r o; 08-09-2011 at 09:42 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-06-2011, 06:50 AM

Journal 01: Day 1

Saturday, August 6th, 2011
ADVENTURES OF GOODWILL HUNTING & HEAT HUNGER
Omaigosh.... I woke up like a Zombie today but Yanbby watched RANGO with me! Yes, Rango! Our favorite part was in the beginning after he was playing "acting the hero" by himself and started role-playing with the headless barbie torso! The epic part of it was where he asked the torso barbie if its boobs were "real" and then he slapped himself with the barbies arm. LOLLs IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT, WE RECOMMENED IT!

Yanbby says: "et gosh fisssz! and lossah wa-er!" (Yanbby Posin' the DVD)

However! Even if Rango's adventure just ended on DISC, ours has just begun! After Yanbby got all snuggly with Vincent (Yanbby buggin' Vinny) and Gabby (Yanbby wantin' a kiss from Gabby)--We got in the car and buckled and ready!

Yanbby asks: "wer we goin'?!" We're going off to the Goodwill 50% Day! ... *coughs* Not my idea *hack* Yanbby says: "dis is ex citin! o 3 o" While Yanbby was happy and cuddled in his seat belt in the car, during the drive... I was lolling from near death of LOSS OF 4hrs of sleep! ; ^ ; (Yanbby in his seatbelt!) Yanbby says: "bucc-el up, buhhh-er-cup!"

It wasn't until we got to Speedway that I gained some energy back from resting my weary-self by sitting in the passenger seat. And Yanbby got to come up front and snuggle on my chest with me as the sun glared in our faces and cool wind swept over us through the car windows! (Yanbby and I)

While the whole Goodwill drainage adventure was done, we went to the mall to the "It's a Deal!" Store. And you know what Yanbby did??? HE Slapped himself down on fake money! XD Yanbby says: "yeh! I gos monez nao, I be rich! :cool:" I myself wanted to play with the fake money but I had to RESTRAIN myself. *weeps* (Yanbby and his mooolah ~) But he didn't stop there! He ran over to PUZZLES! Yanbby says: "Yaaaayyy!!!! Play time!" (Yanbby and Puzzles) Then hopped onto the Arts and Crayons (Yanbby and Crayola), then zoomed over to the snack area to get some "Air Heads!" Yanbby :drool: says: "Yummy time!" (Yanbby and Air Heads).

Once our day of adventure for Goodwill Hunting and Heat Hunger, we came home and Yanbby read some mangas (Yanbby and Manga Pile), then went to sleep for the rest of the day! (Yanbby Asleep) I myself need some rest soon. WOOOOWEEE ~ I am poohed. :gonk:
The End

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o
*P.S.* There was a 2nd Yan replacement at the end... I was so tired that I didn't know where I placed him in the car. :/ I'm being serious right here. I am completely mentally/physically drained today. Sorry ~

Last edited by M i r o; 08-07-2011 at 03:55 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-06-2011, 06:54 AM

Journal 02: Day 2

Sunday, August 7th, 2011
EXLOSION OF [H]OUSE, QUEST FOR GUMMIES AND RABID VIDEO GAMES
This morning me and Yanbby wanted to watch ALL of SEASON 5 of [H]ouse non-stop! AND WE DID! Yanbby says: "Yeeee!" The boy being born a girl was an interesting episode but got freaky when the boy finds out and is confused if he "like likes" his guy best friend now that he knows he has both genes of a boy/girl. Got pretty deep! (Yanbby chillin' on House DVD set)

Anywho ~ Yanbby wanted to eat something for breakfast and we found... PIZZA POCKETS. OMGs! Yanbby says: "Om nom nom nom!" :drool: BUT keep this a secret! Those PPs are my brothers! We ninja'd some without being caught. AND THAT'S HOW WE ROLL! Yanbby says: "fufu wee dit et lyke bandits!" Mwaahahahaaha (Yanbby and PPs)

OF COURSE we couldn't end this yummy cheesy goo-yness without a SNACK! What kind of snack you're wondering....??? Well! A story shall partake in this foretelling. NO GROANS! Just listen up! Yanbby says: "Yeeeh!!!"

Quote:
The Black Forest Gummies

Yanbby and I were dressed up in hunting clothes and had just entered a place called: Black Forest. We passed beware signs on our way in. Yanbby was clinging to my chest with anxiety overwhelming him and his little rifle water gun snuggled hin his hands. The forest was filled with noisy crickets and slimey snails. Yanbby said: "Oh snnnaaaaily! Come here!" However, he did not detach himself from his safe place. There were only bits of light leading our way but beyond the edges of the forest, were completely black.

"Yanny which way should we go?" I asked. We had come to a fork in the road (so to speak, it was more like a three large trees with really big pathways and they lead to mysterious places).

Yanbby sniffed, "I dun no..., can we take the middle?" His eyes darted back and forth and waved his hand gingerly at the path ahead of us. As I was about to put one foot forward then the other, a branch went *SNAP* *SNAP* *CRUNCH*

Yanbby and I screamed like scared little girls and jumped in the air about a good 2ft!

"WHA WAZ DAT???!!!" Yanbby cried.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

A black figure that came to the height of 7ft, lumbered towards us. We grasped each other for the worst and then...

"Hello friends!" The stranger said. As a stray light broke through the top heavy trees, a bears shape enveloped the large shadow. The fur was glittery light brown, with a huge snout, pointy teeth and claws, and a warm smile.

"H-H--Hi?" Yanbby and I said in union.

"Nice to see new strangers come in these here parts!" The bear gleamed happily, then continued, "Since you've made it all the way here, I'd like to give you a present." His big bear paws shuffled around behind him and pulled out a bag of 6lbs of GUMMIE BEARS!

Yanbby weeped with giddiness, "Oohhh he's a niceee bear! I wan sum gummies!" And sent forth grabby hands in front of him. The bear laughed and handed the bag to me.

"Well! Good seein' you, I best be off! I have more gummies to give away to other strangers!" The bear waved cheerifully and disappeared within the blackness of the forest and was not seen again.

And what did we do next? WE ATE GUMMMIES OF COURSE! Ohhh they were soft, chewy, and full of real juice, vitamins and protein! Good stuff that keeps healthy bones, healthy!

Yanbby says: "Yummmeee!" (Yanbby and Gummies)

Story End
See??? That wasn't so bad! Of course after that, Yanbby was hyped up. Yanbby says: "I nee-h coffeeee!" I was reluctent to give him any caffiene but I've been in a good mood today that I let him have some! (Yanbby and Coffee)

IN RESULT... he went poppin' all over the place like a loose rocket! He stormed through playing games, and helping me outline my Alice doodle ~ Yanbby says: "Dits lossa funn-nee! I wan to do et again!" My face turned into an oh-no but changed to a ha! When Yanbby fell asleep and the hyperness was soon lost to nothingness. (:

(Yanbby and Blood Rayne) Yanbby says: "U get to keeel and suck peeps blood!"
(Yanbby and Outlining Alice)

The End

Last edited by M i r o; 08-07-2011 at 04:10 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-06-2011, 06:59 AM

Journal 03: Day 3

Monday, August 8th, 2011
DOUBLE BROWNIES, FLOWER WATER AND SPINNY CHAIRS!

Yo! Today was the DAY OF BROWNIES!!! :drool: Yanbby flopped himself between the "chocolate" and the "milk chocolate" boxes! AND YES, THOSE PRICES ARE RIGHT. We bought brownies that were on sale for $00.45! Big Lots is an amazing place for deals. <3 However, I like the mini-brownies that they sell better. They come in this small tray and you can make 12 mini brownies all at once. Wooohoo! (Yanbby and Brownies)

After some warm chocolately goodness, Yanbby wanted to play in the water! Yanbby says: "Yaaayy!!!!" However, since he's so small, I put him on top of the Hello Kitty Bubble Bath bottle. XD He looked so cute with the pink flower! (Yanbby and Sink/Water) Of course, afterwards, he got water all over the place! The naughty punk. 8< Yanbby says: "Hahaha, wa-h-er was AWESOME!"

Then he poofed over to the spinny Serta computer chair and went for a SPPPPINNNNN! Yanbby says: "WHEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEE!!!" Watching him made me dizzy and almost fall to the floor! @ . @;; But he had fun and that's what matters. lol (Yanbby and Spinny Chair) Afterwards, he got so sweaty and tired, he went over to the A.C. and turned it on to cool himself down! Yanbby says: "Yeeee, cold air feels goood!" (Yanbby and A.C.)

Today was a shorter day than the others but we still had fun times!

The End

Last edited by M i r o; 08-10-2011 at 11:13 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-06-2011, 07:02 AM

Journal 04: Day 4 (The End)

Tuesday, August 9th, 2011
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES, EXERCISE, PANTIES AND FLOWERS!

Yay! Today me and Yanbby decided to do some breakfast cookin' at 2pm. WHY IN THE AFTERNOON??? Because it's better to eat later rather than early in the morning. It's a myth that eating breakfast at 7am or soso brings energy. IT DOES NOT. It brings droziness x2 and sleepiness x10. When your tummys full, you get nostalgic and want to go back to bed. So there! D: Yanbby says: "Yeeeeeh!!!! :illgetu: No mo-r sleep for meee!" (Yanbby and Pancakes)

Afterwards from the BLUEBERRY deliciousness ~ We went to work out on the treadmill! Yanbby says: "I go wheeeee!" xD Unfortunately, the treadmill is iffy and has been borked by my brother slamming his whole body weight through his legs to the belt and rollers.. so you can only do a mini-work out now. Yanbby says: "It's nu fair! :cry: " (Yanbby on Treadmill)

SUDDENLY Yanbby disappeared and ran for the landuary room! Yanbby says: "Ahahahaaha, oooohhh panties!" I gasped and scurried there and found him laying on my underwear! Yanbby says: "Feels so sofff-h!" Of course I had to detatch him! :talk2hand: Yanbby says: "Nuuuuu!!!!" (Yanbby and Underwear)

To make it up to him, we went outside and he snuggled up into some flowers. XD He looked so adorable! (Yanbby and Flowers)

The Final Ending

Last edited by M i r o; 08-09-2011 at 06:33 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-08-2011, 02:37 AM

Image Gallery
*THE PICTURES ARE NUMBERED IN THE FIRST POST (HERE)*

Images Are Uploaded W/ Tinypic

Last edited by M i r o; 08-09-2011 at 06:40 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-13-2011, 12:25 AM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!