musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 08-14-2011, 01:11 AM

Oh, won’t you stay, just a little bit longer…

The swish of wind in palm trees, the crash of waves on sand, the screaming of a class of high school students as they’re slaughtered to bits...

Surf, sun, and sand; all a perfect combination for Spring Break. But you see, bad things happen to good people. And sometimes they happen to whoever had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I guess you could say that’s what happens to the class of 2012 on their senior spring break trip. An innocent, planned two week vacation to California’s coast on the Pacific Ocean begins to turn deadly in a matter of a few hours. It’s the teens' first night on the beach, dancing next to a large bonfire, swimming in the ocean, illuminated by the full moon. Suddenly things start to spin, the bonfire flickers, a dark shadow darts around the sand, and the screaming commences. When the few rather unfortunate survivors awaken, their class mates dead, they hear the faint voice of a man singing

Quote:
“Oh, won't you stay
Just a little bit longer
Please let me hear
You say that you will
Say you will...”

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-14-2011 at 01:26 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 01:13 AM

And the story goes something like this

-As stated above, the plot of this roleplay is that a graduating senior class of students from a high school in California's neighboring state, Nevada, are taking a trip over Spring Break to the coast of the Pacific Ocean. However nothing is as planned, and during the first night in the beach state, things make a turn for the worst. Things begin to spin, and soon enough the teens hear screaming before blacking out. When they awaken, the beach is as it was before, except the rest of the class is brutally mutilated all along the sand, along with their chaperone. From a distance, they hear singing growing fainter and fainter. The teens weren't forgotten, oh no, but now a part of a twisted, sick game in which their only options are to run, or die.

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 01:18 AM

Nothing is without consequence

01. As far as God goes, I'm the closest thing to it in this RP. So no god-modding.
02. Be literate. If you post in txt spk, or not in third person, do not even bother sending in a profile. I understand writer's block, but please make each post 1-3 paragraphs, or more if you'd like (I love long posts, actually). Paragraphs must be 8 to 10 sentences a piece. I'm not a spelling Nazi, but if you're unsure, use spell check. OOC goes in ((...)) or [...] or [[...]]
[Quick example of a good post/way to make posts better.
Example:
-No no: She smiled at him and waited for a reply.
-Better: Her pink lips tugged up into a smile, illuminating her bright eyes. Her pearly whites shone as she waited for a reply from the male, her hair cascading over her shoulders as she peered up at him.]
03. No flaming, cursing, or fighting with another person. If you do, you will be kicked out.
04. Leave spots for other players to join in. Private moments are great and all, but the roleplay doesn't revolve around just two people.
05. Be original! Add twists! If you have an idea, PM me.
06. No killing another character unless they and I give you permission. If one of your characters dies, feel free to ask to create a new one, or just send me a new character.
07. I go by a three strike method. If you disobey a rule, it's a warning. Do it twice, you're on probation (blacklist with *** by name), third time and you're out.
08. I understand things happen. I'm currently in school and in multiple plays, so I understand you can't always post every day. However, please do try to post as often as possible. No one wants to be stuck waiting for one person to reply. If you are going to be gone for any reason and will not be able to post, just PM me or say so here in OOC.
09. Please try to keep the gender ratio even. If there is an over abundance of females, please send in a male. I love it when people have both a male and female character.
10. Title your profiles "Orangutan is my favorite color".
11. Keep it in your pants. PG-16. Time skip or leave. If you disobey this rule you are immediately out.
12. I have the right to add, remove, and edit rules as I see fit.

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 01:23 AM

Skeletons in the closet...

PHP Code:
[B][SIZE="6"]---[/SIZE][/B]

[
font="Garamond"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="ColorChoice"]<What Character Goes By>[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[
center][img][/img][/center]
[
FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"]
[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Just so I don't have to wear a name tag,[/I] [/color]
   [i][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][U]full name[/U][/COLOR][/i].

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]But if I did I'
d only put[/I][/color]
   [
B][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][SIZE="3"]what character goes by[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B].

[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Get me a present.[/I][/color]
   [
I][COLOR="Colorchoice3"]birthdate[/COLOR][/I].

[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Just in case you can't figure it out, I'm[/I][/color]
   [
B][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][SIZE="3"]age[/SIZE][/COLOR][/Byears of age.

[
Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Isn't it obvious?[/I][/color]
   I’m a [B][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][SIZE="3"][gender][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B].

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Why hello there.[/I][/color]
   I like the [B][COLOR="Colorchoice3"][SIZE="3"][girls/boys/both][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B].

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Take a picture, it lasts longer.[/I][/color]
    Description of character. Use [b]bold[/bold] and [Colorchoice3"]...[/color] for major descriptive words.

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]Maybe I should write a book. [/I][/color]
   Bio. Use [B]bold[/B] and [Colorchoice3"]...[/color] for major descriptive words.

[Color="Colorchoice2"][I]That'
s me in a nutshell.[/I][/color]

Personality. Use [B]bold[/B] and [Colorchoice3"]...[/color] for major descriptive words.

[Color="
Colorchoice2"][I]My body may be a temple, but I have[/I][/color]
   Tattoos/piercings.  Use[b]bold[/b][/size] and [Colorchoice3"
]...[/color] for main description -colorsizeshape-  words.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[
center][img]extra image optional[/img][/center]
[
right][B][SIZE="6"]---[/SIZE][/B][/right][/font

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-14-2011 at 06:11 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 01:24 AM

I'm just another victim
---

Charlie

Just so I don't have to wear a name tag,
Charlotte Delilah Benson.

But if I did I'd only put
Charlie.

Get me a present.
May 18th, 1993.

Just in case you can't figure it out, I'm
17 years of age.

Isn't it obvious?
I’m a female, last time I checked.

Why hello there.
I like the boys, but I’m willing to try new things.

Take a picture, it lasts longer.
Standing at five foot ten, Charlotte has legs that go on for days. She’s a mere 127 pounds, lean and tone from constant dancing, ballet, and a bit of gymnastics, but she has curves in just the right places. She has long, caramel brown locks flowing to the top of the small of her back, AKA the bottom of her rib cage. She has golden, sun kissed skin, plump light rose lips, and electrifying light blue eyes framed with long dark lashes.

Maybe I should write a book.
It’s easy to say the Charlotte Delilah Benson hasn’t had the easiest life. Her father died in a car crash when she was only thirteen, and her mother turned to alcohol and a long string of grimy men. Charlotte, referred to as Charlie by almost everyone, and Charles, for some unknown reason, by her best friend, turned to dancing and anything that got her body moving. She took ballet for three years and still practices almost every day to keep her skills, and finds escape through dancing and moving her lithe figure. Her mother fell further into an alcoholic abyss, and the brunette has had to take care of her and her mother by herself, learning to stay away when her mother has her one week boyfriends over.

That's me in a nutshell.
Funny, friendly, daring. If Charlotte had to describe herself, those would be the three words she chose. Even with her less than happy past, she’s still quite bubbly and optimistic, finding any chance she can get to try something new. She’s very intelligent and a top notch dancer. She hates sitting around doing nothing, and will do almost anything if dared too. She’s caring and has a bit of trust issues, but once you pry open her high walls she’ll trust you with her life. She does have a slight temper, but her best friend makes sure to keep it in line. Though she’s seen as harmless, the brunette knows how to kick butt, and will do so if needed.

My body may be a temple, but I have
a small, red heart outlined in black on her left hip bone, and ‘inhale’ on her left forearm with ‘exhale’ on her right forearm. There are two piercings in the bottoms of her ears and one in left cartilage. Her belly button is pierced as well as her tongue, but she doesn’t always wear her piercings.

---

---

Nico

Just so I don't have to wear a name tag,
Nicolas Michael Tortella.

But if I did I'd only put
Nico.

Get me a present.
December 8th, 1992.

Just in case you can't figure it out, I'm
18 years of age.

Isn't it obvious?
I’m a male.

Why hello there.
I like the ladies.

Take a picture, it lasts longer.
6 foot 4. 189 pounds. Dirty blonde, almost brown, short locks. Bright gray green eyes. Tan skin.

Maybe I should write a book.
Nicolas Tortella is originally from the city of Rome, Italy. He grew up there until the age of thirteen, when his parents died in a terrible wreck. He was sent to live with his distant aunt in Nevada, America. He quickly made friends with Charlotte, who he calls Charles just to mess with her and he finds it amusing. They’re quite close, like brother and sister, and he protects her with his life.

That's me in a nutshell.
Nico has always been an energetic person, even in tough times. He’s extremely outgoing and friendly, and will help anyone with anything at a moment’s notice. He’s quite the prankster and loves to laugh and make other people laugh. He’s able to think off of the top of his head, and is pretty much an open book. He loves junk food and can eat it twenty four/seven, always working it off by running and sports. He’s very protective of anyone close to him, and always sticks up for the underdog. He’s a pretty good singer but a terrible dancer, and though he won’t admit it is afraid of spiders.

My body may be a temple, but I have
”Let it be…” in cursive on his left wrist, and a small anchor behind his left ear, out of sight unless he moves his hair and shows you. He, however, has no piercings.

---

Last edited by musikfreakx; 08-14-2011 at 06:09 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 08-14-2011, 01:25 AM

Today seems...

Sunny || Cloudy || Raining ||
Storming || Windy || Snowing ||
And it's only...

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 ||
7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12||

AM || PM

Oh, it happens to be

January || February || March || April || May || June ||