sreggad
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-22-2010, 03:59 AM

So I assume some of you like mecha here. For those who do like mecha. What is your favorite one and why?

for those who aren't sure what mecha is. it's pretty much any anime or manga that has pilot able robots for fighting. usually they mimic human shapes.

I'll start it off. My favorite is Full Metal panic. I like it because it's got lots of funny things that happen while they are at school and the battles while they are in the mech suits are pretty good.

DTSerendipityV4
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-14-2011, 03:56 AM

more or less it would be gundam, but i have only started watching it. 1: it would prob nvr evr happen in real life, 2: it is just epic how the pilots of the mechs grow thruought the anime and 3: I'm certain that I will get a pain in my chest that i always get with anime or manga that i love.

redwolfserena - de-activated
Neko-Hime (Kitty)

Old 08-14-2011, 04:36 AM

I dont really like mecha at all but I do like Code Geass!

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 10:15 AM

Hmm.. I like D-Gray Man. And theres another mecha I just can't put my finger on... But I difinetly like D-Gray Man ^_^. It's awesome how they fit exorcists and religous arguements in there, but I enjoy thoroughly ^_^.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 11:28 AM

Big O. You have to watch every episode or else you'll get lost because the plot is deep, but it's worth it.

Urchie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-15-2011, 12:36 AM

Big-O is definitely a good Mecha anime, but the first one I saw was Gundam Wing.

Wing Zero would be my favourite, mostly for the Buster Rifle and that's quickly followed by Deathscythe and Big-O as my other favourites!