hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 09-16-2011, 01:21 AM

Jenny Parker is driving home from college. What happens when her car breaks down in the middle of nowhere.

Name: Jenny Parker

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2011, 02:34 AM

Name: Roy Cellars

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-16-2011, 02:44 AM

Jenny was driving on a long stretch of highway. It was a quiet road and had to use it due to road constuction. It was dark out and she was getting tired , driving home from college . She felt something jolt and saw smoke coming from the engine. Jenny pulled over and got out. She knew something was wrong with the car. She tried to call but found out the hard way her phone had no service.

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2011, 02:51 PM

Roy sat at the bar at a diner that was joined with a gas station, which was only about half a mile from where Jenny's car had broken down. His brother had called him all the way out there, in the middle of the open-stretch desert, because he'd needed help with something. Was in trouble with some bad people again, Roy figured. His brother had told him to meet him there at the diner, but never showed up. Now Roy just sat there with a sigh, waiting and worrying, as he sipped on his hot diner coffee.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-16-2011, 07:54 PM

Jenny had no choice but to go find help. She grabbed her keys , a flashlight and her purse . Locking the car she then made her way . She arrived at a gas station about 45 minutes later, and went with the mechanic to bring her car back. He said he wouldn't be able to take a look at her car until morning but said she could get a bite eat and sleep in the waiting room. Jenny went in the diner and ordered a sandwich and coffee, since she last ate hours ago. She was depressed and alone here in the middle of nowhere.

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-17-2011, 04:12 AM

The minute Jenny walked in, all eyes in the diner were on her. A sweet girl like her was the last thing anyone would expect to find way out here in the middle of nowhere. Big burly truck drivers and shady looking people were usually the only types that came around these parts. Roy was no exception to glance her way, immediately interested by her and how little she fit in.

But it didn't take very long for one of the burly truck drivers to make a move. A group of them sat at a table and were chatting amongst themselves until one finally got up and made his way over to Jenny. "Hey, sweetheart. What're ya doin way out here, huh?" He slid in, already making his move on her. Roy's eyebrows furrowed as he sat there, listening with disgust. Things were fine now, but he'd intervene if this was going to go where he thought it was.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-17-2011, 08:54 PM

Jenny felt uncomfortable the second she walked in the diner. She didn't look at the man who sat near her , feeling uncomfortable. " Just passing through.Could you please let me out?" " She said quietly, wanting out of the booth so she could get out of there . She grabbed the check and wished she would have stayed in the waiting room instead .

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2011, 05:20 PM

"Leavin' already? Now why'ud you wanna do a thing like that?" The man said, not moving to let Jenny out. No sooner was Roy found behind him, tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey. The lady said she wants out." He said. "So get lost." Well, the man didn't like that too much. "Why you, mind yer own damn business!" the man said before swinging a punch at him. Roy ducked from the punch. "You may want to get out of here." He told the girl, seeing as how there would be a fight and now was her chance to leave.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-19-2011, 08:49 PM

She nodded and ran out of the diner. She was glad she already paid . She went to the wating room to hide. She sat down and started to cry. " Why is this turning out to be an awful day. I'm going to stay in here for a while." Jenny hated it that she had caused a fight and was terrified.

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2011, 11:48 PM

Roy was glad to see that the girl had left, seeing her run off to the waiting room. He then turned his attention back to the burly truck driver, who didn't look too happy. Roy only grinned.

About ten minutes later, Roy came into the waiting room, having finished his 'business'. There was a small black bruise under his left eye, and he had wiped off the blood that had trickled down his mouth. He saw the girl from the diner sitting in one of the chairs, crying. He smiled softly before making his way over to her. "You alright?" He asked. She seemed so innocent. What in the world was she doing in a hellish place like this?

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-20-2011, 01:09 AM

" I'm okay. I'm sorry about causing any trouble." She said after she calmed down a little bit. She noticed that he had a bruise under his eye. She felt bad that he had gotten hurt.

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-20-2011, 01:54 AM

Sean sat down in the chair next to her, arms resting on his legs. "Hah, please. That guy was no trouble at all." He said perhaps a little too gloatingly. "His type aren't even on the same level as scum." He smiled, turning to look at her. "So... you're not from around here... are you?" It was more of a statement than a question. Her out-of-place-ness was just a bit obvious.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-20-2011, 02:06 AM

" No , I'm not . I live about five hours from here. I was headed back from college and took the detour . I'm Jenny by the way. She said with a small smile.

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-20-2011, 02:10 AM

"Roy Cellars." He greeted back, not knowing she was actually stranded. "A college student, huh? Hah, some detor it must have been. Well, as long as you're not lost or anything. But I wouldn't suggest you come back around this area again. This isn't exactly the safest place in the world, you know?"

Last edited by Kerzenschein; 09-20-2011 at 04:17 AM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-20-2011, 02:17 AM

" I know it isn't safe . But I don't have much of a choice till my car gets fixed. Though after the sound it made after I stopped, I probably won't have a car. "She said sadly. She had a little bit of money for a newer one but didn't want to go in debt any more than she already was. She had transferred to a smaller college closer to home and wanted to save some money this summer.

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-20-2011, 04:20 AM

"Wait, so your car broke down?" Roy said, his expression changing to surprise. And here he thought she just didn't know where she was. "Well, do you have anyone coming to get you?" He asked. No way was she actually stranded out here all by herself. That would just be insane.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-20-2011, 07:29 PM

"It did break down. I don't have anyone to call really. I have an Aunt that lives five hours away. I know she would get me if she was able to. She hasn't been feeling well lately . That's why I'm moving closer to home." Jenny said. She was glad he was nice to her. She didn't want to have to stay here.

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-21-2011, 04:57 AM

Roy put a hand to his chin. "Hmm... Well, that's not good." He said, thinking on the matter. "Being stuck out here with no help'll get you more trouble than it's worth." He then shrugged, giving into a grinning smile. "Oh well. I guess the only real option is to help you out then."

Last edited by Kerzenschein; 09-21-2011 at 06:50 PM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-21-2011, 06:36 PM

" I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to really. I hope you can help me. " Jenny liked Roy. She didn't want a repeat of tonight's incident in the diner.

Kerzenschein
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-21-2011, 06:55 PM

"Sure, I can help." Roy said with a smile. "The phones here are out of order, but I have my pick-up truck out in the lot. I can take you down to your Aunt's place. It's about five hours out, right?" Of course that would mean he couldn't stay and wait for his brother to show. He'd been waiting since yesterday though, and now he was really worried. Not that this was anything unusual for his brother to do, But Roy needed something to get his mind off of it all.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-21-2011, 08:25 PM

" That would be nice. Thank you so much! I should wait till they get a chance to look at my car, but I assume there isn't anything they can do. It was in pretty bad shape before it broke down. " She said with a smile.