(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-07-2011, 04:21 PM

Unfortunately, I'm too poor at the moment to travel. D: But, some day! <3

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-07-2011, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
yeah im too poor to drive. but maybe if you ever decide you want to visit guelph, let me know and we can hang out for a bit.
Well at least you can drive, unlike me at the moment. D:

But sure thing! I have a couple friends studying at Guelph University, so if I ever choose to visit them.. I'm sure we can work something out to meet up as well. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Unfortunately, I'm too poor at the moment to travel. D: But, some day! <3
Oh, how annoying it can be to be poor. D:
But yay for someday! Hope is a bright shining star! Now shoot for the stars, and get that money asap!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-08-2011, 12:11 AM

wow really? thats super cool! *is excited* i love when people visit me. it makes me seem so much cooler. lol

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-08-2011, 12:15 AM

Mhmm.. but first, I'd have to get my G1 and G2 OR find out if anyone I know is going to Guelph, and if they would mind if I join them on the day trip. >_>;;

Perhaps you should come up to Toronto and we can meet up in good 'ole Tdot instead? >w<;

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-08-2011, 12:40 AM

i hate toronto. and i hate going there. every time i go i feel my skin saturated with poison. Guelph has all the amenities of a city without actually seeming a city. no city smells and no city attitudes. i only go to toronto if my boyfriends band is playing there. or if i absolutely have no other option. sorry. no offence... its just that i have had any number of bad experiences there that it has soured my taste for it.

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 09-08-2011 at 12:43 AM..

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-08-2011, 01:14 AM

D: What happened in Tdot to make you not like it? D:

Also: What band is your boyfriend in? : o

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-08-2011, 01:17 AM

Ravenshade. they are a metal band. i can link you to a youtube video if you want.

but mostly i almost get run over, i get sexually harassed, i get told that the world is ending and its my fault and that i have no future, and everything is overpriced and the air is just so full of pollution that i feel it on my skin and need to have a shower as soon as i can. that about sums it up. it also reminds me of my childhood as my dad used to work in the TD buildings... you know, those three big black square buildings... it was a different time back then... i dont like dwelling on it.

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-08-2011, 05:04 PM

Hmm... I probably wouldn't listen much as I'm not much of a metal person.. XP

Really? You get harassed? D: *is speechless*
Yeah, there can be quite a lot of pollution at times, which is why when I'm down there, my nose often feels like it's itchy...since my all my senses are quite heightened, so my nose is like "get me out of here!" every time I'm in a place with either a lot of pollution or cigarette smoke. @_@;

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-08-2011, 06:01 PM

that ok, its not for everyone. metal is kinda a neiche market.

but yeah, i get harrassed all the time. i went to a stone sour concert and got touched. and that was the last big concert i went to. it was like 4 years ago. and i have a sensitive sense of smell, its very much not a good thing at all. so the best option is to avoid places with a lot of people like its the plague.

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-08-2011, 07:58 PM

Mhmm.. yeah, definitely. Besides there are lots of music genres out there, my preferred genres are a mix between electronic, electropop, pop, Christian, and broadway. <3

D: Really? That sucks. Perhaps you should try going to non-concert type places then, no wonder I couldn't figure out why you were being harassed as I've never been to any music concerts before. D:
Yeah.. having a sensitive sense of smell can be a pain in the butt at times, but it is rewarding as well. :3 'Tis nice to be able to take in pleasant aromas better than others. : D

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-08-2011, 09:13 PM

thats an interesting collection of musical genre to be interested in.

oh and i get harassed in broad daylight in a mall. its just the concert was the most recent example. its kinda a more people = higher chances of someone touching me inappropriately and im really not cool with it at all. so i only hang out in lowly populated areas. its easier then me trying to figure out why im being touched more often then other people i know. and now i dont get touched as often as they do and im happy about that./ the steps i have taken are working to keep me safe and pure.

but yeah, i guess its nice being able to enjoy the smell of a cedar bush that is growing next to a lilac bush in full bloom from meters away. but still, i would give up my sense of smell for better vision. vision is just more practical and smells are uncomfortable and bring up too many memories.

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-09-2011, 12:37 AM

Mhmm.. but I just love it, especially since the music usually has such a catchy beat and rhythm, while not being too loud on my ears. Since like my nose, my ears can be just as sensitive. >w<;

o_o; That's really odd, I've never heard of anyone I know or seen anyone in public get touched that much anywhere. I wonder why you're different in this area... D:

Yeah, of all my senses my vision is probably the worst... especially since I do have glasses, whereas my other senses don't require any mechanical aids. >_>; But I'd rather of like really, really good hearing. I feel it'd be better for me than to have better vision since I've definitely taken better care of my eyes since getting glasses and recently upgrading them to transitions, but my hearing could still be much better... considering the volume I've used to listen to music recently. x_x;;

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 09-09-2011, 03:18 AM

Bah, some guys are asses. They dont seem to think they need permission to touch a woman. We're not objects, thank you very much. -__-;;

Last edited by Suona; 09-09-2011 at 03:25 AM..

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-09-2011, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Bah, some guys are asses. They dont seem to think they need permission to touch a women. We're not objects, thank you very much. -__-;;
I agree wholeheartedly with this.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-09-2011, 01:24 PM

yeah and i think that if you have never been touched inappropriately the you are only lucky gal. because i read a study that showed that by the time a woman has turned 25, there is a 75% chance that she will have had to deal with sexual harassment and unwanted physical contact from a man. Chances are higher for woman who go to university/college.

so seriously, if you part of the 25% count your lucky stars. and dont think that its because of the way you look or dress, because other studies have shown that it doesnt matter what the girl looks like or how she dresses. Its all a matter of accessibility. like if they can, they will. so dont give them the chance.

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-09-2011, 04:47 PM

Well, I'm not twenty-five yet.. so we'll see what happens when I get there, but still from what I've seen when I'm out in public, most females in the area don't get harassed at all either. But it could also just be within the area, since I don't live directly in the Toronto area which is where it's continually happening to you. So maybe you should come up to Markham so we can meet? P: It's a lot cleaner up here, and much more friendly. :3 I wonder if that has to do with the ethic background here... :ninja:

Well, I don't think I have much to worry about since my senses tend to tell me if I have company to deal with that's not someone I know/trust, and if I don't know/trust 'em then I'll go into super wary/alert mode. Which can be quite violent when necessary. >_>;;

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 09-10-2011, 04:50 AM

Well, it wouldn't necessarily always happen out in public, and it wouldn't necessarily always be obvious. Could just be a guy suddenly smacking your butt or grabbing a boob or something.

I have guy friends that'll just suddenly decide to smack/grab my butt. I dont know what goes through a guys head when they suddenly think that its okay to do stuff like that without permission, but I doubt i'll ever understand that. I've even had a friend that I went to school with since we were really little, and one day he just up and suddenly grabbed my boob. Must say that it completely shocked me, but he got decked in the arm for it. But luckily its never really been anything past that. I've not had someone that I dont know grab me innapropriately before, and hopefully never will. But I know self defense and karate, so I'll just have to kick their butts if they do. ;P My self defense teacher told us about how one of his students before had broken a guys wrist at a party who decided to grab her ass. I say props to her!

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 09-10-2011, 06:11 AM

Yeah, some guys just don't know when to stop or when to not act like an idiot. They've got to learn that females are people too and deserve to be treated as such. But until then, they deserved to be beaten up by a female if they try to get too close for comfort. :3

Luckily, I haven't had to hurt anyone yet, cause I wouldn't enjoy it, but if I had too... I'd gladly use my preferred punch to lay on others. One that I've been working on timing perfectly with my reflexes and senses. :3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 09-10-2011, 06:21 AM

Mhmm. Many guys aren't known for using their brains in very proper ways. Instead of using it to realize "Oh hey, I should respect her and not grab-ass her and such", it comes out more like "Oooh, ass. *grab*" And yes, some of them really need their asses kicked or to get totally chewed out to realize they should stop.

Haha. I hate hurting people, too. I really do. Which is why my friends generally get away with it decently unharmed. I'll punch them in the arm or smack their arm, but thats about it. I suppose its become such a common thing to me with my guy friends, that its not worth over-reacting about it. :lol: I had a friend in highschool that would seriously smack my butt everytime he saw me. After something like that, you get pretty use to it happening.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-10-2011, 12:26 PM

yeah but is it really ok for that to be something you have to get used to? honestly, i dont think it is. just last night i had i guy make the worst attempt at grabbing me i have ever seen, and i know him. and his girlfriend. and he was just really really high on something and wasnt thinking. but i gave him one of those "what the fuck is wrong with you" looks and he apologized before he did anything. but still, the attempt was made.

i seriously hope against all hopes that you never have to be treated like meat and that you will always be treated like a person because everyone deserves that.

and i am not sure if it has anything to do with culture or ethnicity. but its not just men. woman have touched me inappropriately too. i dont discriminate, i hate everyone in a big crowd. hence general avoidance.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 09-10-2011, 06:11 PM

I dont think its good to be use to that, either. So, I agree. And yeah, I've had some moments like that. I had one guy friend that really liked me that wanted to grab my boobs. I told him no way, and that he wasn't allowed to. Evidently he assumed I was kidding and started to try to do so. I definently gave him the "What the hell is your problem?" look and talking to, also. And I had a friend who I was hanging out with once at a playground at night (was after a football game). It was freezing, so he was attaching himself to me as a heat source. He ended up deciding it was funny to put his hands in my shirt and on my stomach because it was warm there, and it made me squirm and yell at him. Well, he ended up pushing me down the slide and falling after me, trapped me on the slide and had his hands up my shirt, on my stomach, but they somehow managed to make their way up to between my boobs. Oh man, I yelled at him so hard. He seemed to think I was kidding, too, but I started cussing him out and telling him to get the hell off me. Never seen him look so serious and freaked out before. :lol:

Mhmm. I dont take kindly to be disrespected, either. Especially if I already asked someone not to do something, and they insist on doing so. Very much so pisses me off. And if they're a stranger and try to pull something, then that'll really tick me off. And i'm plenty well good at speaking my mind to someone when i'm mad. :P

Thats true. I've had a bi friend grab me before. And also after I had specifically told her absolutely not to. And I had asked her politely to not touch me like that at all. She said she couldn't resist to do it at least once. -__-;;

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2011, 08:24 PM

Ello, mateys! :ninja:

It's been a while since I updated my drawer. But I did recently, like yesterday.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-04-2011, 02:10 PM

I don't even want to think about how long it's been since I've done anything to mine. Heck even my avatar thread in that newish section I've been ignoring.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-06-2011, 06:45 PM

drawer #68

Shadow Runway - My Avi Runway

Star Shadow's Drawer

October

November

Holiday's

Thanksgiving

May '12

September '12

October

November

December

January

February

February

March

April

May

May

June

June

July

August 2013X

August

September 2013 - October 2013X

November - ??? 2013X

January - March 2014X

March - April 2014X

????? 2014X

June 2014X

July 2014X

August 2014X

September - December 2014X

Pick: Links: NOMINATING link | Winning Link | 2nd Nominating Pic | Third Nominating link | Fourth Nominating Link | Link | Fifth Nominating Link | Sixth (or seventh) Nominateing Link (Same avi twice 'snickers') | Nominating link | Nom'ing Link | User's Pick September | Users Pick October | November Pick | November Pick | November pick 2 | November Pick 3 | March Pick 1 | mom link |

user's pick nomineesX

user's pick winnersX

Nominating links: Link 1 |

Hummy's Avatar Couple ContestX

Nominated by: Shadami

Cosplay'sX

Regina: The Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time

Morticia Addams

Bride of Frankenstein

Chucky

(Idea taken from : OfeliaLaroose

try 2 & 3 & 4:

Menewasha NPC's Cosplay:

Lise

SailorMoon: Sailor Mercury

Sailor Moon: Sailor Mars

Tomb Raider: Laura Croft

Cecilia

Rainbow Brite Cosplay

Event OutiftsX

Halloween '12 Event

Winter Nights 2012!

Event Contest submissionsX

Halloween Colors Contest (2012)

I have a CLUE!(2012)

Group Submission's(2012)

Holiday Colors Contest (2012)

Valentine's Day Colors Entry 2013

*~Velvet's Games~*

Link to Contest: Link

Link to Contest Entries: Entries

BSW Shipwreck Panties Contest!

Link to Thread: Linkage

Submission Post Link: Linkage

Submission Image:

Jungle Creatures Contest

Information Link: Linkage

Entering Post: Linkage

Contest Image:

Spooky Avi Contest

Fire, the Cosplay!
Entry Link

Fire and Water: A Colors Entry Form :: FIRE

BSW's Halloween Panties Contest!

Link

Fire and Water: A Colors Entry Form ::WATER

link

Project Mene's Halloween Avatar Contest and Hangout!

I'VE GOT MONSTER MADNESS!

Link

I'M FEELING FESTIVE!

I'M READY FOR WAR!

Let There Be Light... and Dark! :: A Colors Contest Entry Form

entrance links: link - link - link

BSW Panties Contest of Love!

Link: submission

Contest submissionsX

Nephila's AVICONFFLE: 100 times I LOVE YOU!

Valentine's Day Colors Submissions

Seiki's VDAY Jubilee Avatar Contest Entry!
Turtle: Brown and Caramel/Gold

entry: Link

Seiki's VDAY Jubilee Avatar Contest Entry!
Will You Be My Valentine?

entry: Link

AVICONFFLE: 100 Spring Flowers

AVICONFFLE: 100 Golden Summers!!!

AVICONFFLE: 100 HALLOTUMN AVIES!

The Theme: 100 Festively Fun AVIES!

Link to entry one | link to entry 2 | Link 3 | Link 4 | Link 5 | Link 6

Submission LINK

Contest WinnersX

Eggs for Fledglings Halloween Style!!: Movie Monsters Avatar Contest!!

Link to Post: Entry Submission post

hah Won first place I was shocked. 'blinks'

The Theme: 100 HALLOTUMN AVIES!

Row Prizes Winners

Quote:
Nephila: Star2000shadow my bf noticed your avatar from across the room. Came in for a closer look and was like "That's wicked" I agree. :)

Quote:
Nephila: I remember when I first saw this Cosplay from star2000shadow and I love it just as much now as I did then....heh heh Wanna Play?

Group Contest EntriesX

[I'll be putting everyone in]

Phoenix Jubilee 2013:Machine Meets Green Avatar Contest Results - Duvalian Defenders Group Contest Results
In Third Place

Maria-Minamino

Falconwing

Seiki Nova

bloodstainedwings

Seridano

Nephila

star2000shadow

Admin's Pick Link | Admin's Pick Link 2 | Admins Pick Link 3 |

Admin's PickX

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post

star2000shadow- Very nice use of the multiple shades of green in your avatar. I think it is worthy of the front page, but then again, 'Crow's picks' never make it. -rolls eyes and makes a shaky fist at the establishment-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your winner for this week, it's star2000shadow:

Got some fabulous use of recent items here! Also, tying some older one in with great effect too, which makes me very happy :D This is seriously creepy! The crystals and fog combine to create an intensely eerie vibe. The water, visible in the distance, just adds to that spookiness, somehow.

I love the layering used to create the dress! The new wings of course giving the perfect finishing touch to that ;D I also really like the use of the trees with the trailing leaves! Not thought of that but I'm gonna try that combo out myself once I've posted this

Very cool to see the green lipstick being put to good use, too :D Those lip colours are not easy to make, so I'm super pleased to see them adding another dimension to avatars.

I really love how the crystals look like they're glowing, and the trees really give the impression of being in a dark and spooky clearing, the water looks like a swamp in the background. Maybe Star is trying to lure out some ancient tentacled beast with that (probably) poisoned apple

Very nice avatar, congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
So here are your Bonanza Winners, all 7 of 'em!

Bound Birdie:

Falconwing:

The_Crow:

vampire_bill:

Dystopia:

Darth Mudkip:

star2000shadow:

Congratulations you guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
This Friday's Pick is star2000shadow:!

Aah, what a cozy and festive setting! After a long day, it's a definitely nice to just put on a fire and relax with a cup of cocoa. And since it's the holidays, it's especially relaxing! The sound of snowfall outside, the crackling of a fire, the flicker of lighted candles, and twinkling lights on a tree. Presents can be stressful and that can really take away some of the spirit of the holidays, but Star's kept it very low-key by having a reasonable amount. I see she's peeking through her stocking though!

Congrats, Star! Can I come over?

BSW's Avatar Advise and RatingsX

Quote:

i love the facial expression, its like "oh the spell worked?!" it gives the regular red and black outfit a little humour and creativity. it is also nicely layered without being overly crowded. personally, i think its perfect the way it is!

10/10

Quote:
oh i like this one. i love the tribal feel and the background matches great with it! very creative. i love it! i especially love the pond with the waterfalls in the background and how you layered the leaves in front so that it all is super seamless. although im not sure a cat would be seen in a pond... but there are cats that like water. so its possible and the green skirt matches the eyes perfectly! its super balanced while being simple. which is great because the background is busy, so a simple avatar makes sense! its great! if you are looking for item advise... it would look good with the horse horns or ears that match the colour of the skin... or you could add the green laurels... make it a queen.

10/10

Project Mene! EntriesX

Challenge 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Mene View Post
Current Challenge
Natural Disasters

The earth is in chaos; weather has become unpredictable and catastrophic disasters run rampant attacking the earth trying to right itself. Earthquakes create canyons, volcanoes redefine landscapes, tsunamis and hurricanes terrorize cities, and tornadoes rip away everything in their path. For this natural disaster challenge, you have all been randomly assigned to one of ten natural disasters, which you will be expected to portray as realistically as possible. All entries will be required to use at least one background scene item.

Earthquake: neller
Volcano: bbr
Tsunami/Hurricane: Zombie Pixie
Tornado: fireprincess
Freeze: star2000shadow
Flood: Sabiir
Wildfire: Ascadellia
Landslide: dragoness129
Thunderstorm: Kent
Draught: Seridano

Entries due Thursday, June 20th at 11:59AM EST

First Trial starts on challenge 1:

Finished Product round 1:

Challenge 2

Quote:
Current Challenge
ZOMBIEZ!

The year is 2026, and a virus has spread across the globe on a massive scale, wiping out the human race. Small clusters of humans remain, fighting the monstrous results of the deadly plague that has turned humans into walking corpses who feed on the flesh of the living. For this challenge, you will work in groups of three* ** to portray a survivor, either on the run from or attacking two zombie pursuers. The roles are to be decided on by the members of your group, but there must be one human and two zombies per group. A backstory will be required.

*Choose your own groups.
**Judges will submit individual scores out of 10 and groups scores out of 5. For Cora and Seiki, 5 and 2.5 respectively.

Entries due Thursday, June 27th at 11:59AM EST

Trial Outfit's:

Quote:
Current Challenge
Space Commander!

Earth is dying. Running out of resources, it is up to you to explore the universe to find a new home for the endangered human species. For this challenge, show us your best space suit! The Space Commander CI will not be allowed, and therefore you will be required to submit an item list with your entry.

PS, Double elimination, dun dun dun!

Entries due Friday, July 5th at 11:59AM EST
Scores due Sunday, July 7th at 10:00AM EST

Also, I leave you with this:

Trial Outfits for Challenge:

Sent In:

The Willow Moon Ball || Summer User-run Event X

Ideas From OthersX

Background Idea from PWEEP

ErnyaX

Honeyzweb aviX

Honeyzweb Refer link - gets me some items and you can join me on that site to 'nods'
Questing: 어떤 Robes

Last edited by star2000shadow; 01-03-2015 at 07:20 PM..

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 10-06-2011, 07:17 PM

Oh, wow. Been a while since I saw someone start a new drawer here, it's always nice to see new ones get started. I hope Hime will get online soon and update the drawer directory. >w<