Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 11:52 PM

Morroch growled deep in his throat, removing his eyes as the light faded between his fingers. He glared at the impudent human, lifting his eyes for only a moment to eye the D jinn that had incited his anger. And his anger only grew as he returned his gaze to the human, glaring at the orb in his hands. How dare he! How dare this....this roach use this against him! How dare he! And, as his anger grew, so did the unnatural energy he had collected over the decade, kicking and pushing, riling against the light that still held the lichwyrm's natural body, the orb forged by that ancient mage incapable of handling the demonic energy that pushed for freedom, slowly overtaking Morroch's natural being. "Fine," Morroch hissed, voice rumbling. "Ask your questions, whelp!" His body twitched incessantly, demonic energy leaking from his claws and into the ground, beginning to fill a decade's worth of fallen demons with energy, with life. Including one that would have been best left deceased.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-06-2011, 03:08 AM

"Il ask all my questions at once, to avoid wasting time. " he said. "First, What do you Know about this.....Orb, Second, Are you Brothers Awake, because the Djinn thinks so. " he said. The djinn hissed, but then Akito simply lit him to flames "good, no interuptions now......third, Why is my Body Marked with your Tatto, fourth What is my Role in all of this. " he took a breath." Finally, fifth, why me?"he asked.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-06-2011, 09:59 AM

She stood where she was. She had never seen morroch change fully into this true form. And the light coming from akito was tremendous. She had to do something to help morroch. Jeremy jumped off the ground and into the sky. Compared to morroch, her wings and size are that of a fly. The power here was amazing. She would enter the village and do something helpful. Hopefully she didn't mess things up.

As Jeremy flew across the skies she could fell the power becoming stronger and stronger. It had all become too much. Her white wings started to change. Starting at the tips they turned black. They turned blacker and blacker as she enter the village. She would watch for awhile and then help when needed.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-08-2011, 06:19 AM

Morroch blinked, eyeing the human with a tiny bit of shock. But a chuckle soon rose in his throat, soon becoming a throaty laugh. "That orb is the Mother's Eye, a device forged from the horn of a Dream Weaver...the very source of their...magic..." he said, glaring at the object, seeing the old mage and his dark clad apprentice in his mind's eye, the younger watching with a look of awe and pity. But he shook that thought from his mind, the ground trembling lightly beneath his claws as the demons he resurrected crawled their way up, one melting through the stone, like water. "As for the rest of your questions, I do not know. Arroch and Barroch may still sleep, or they could have woken long ago. As for your tattoo, that is also an enigma. A birthmark maybe...or perhaps the result of some strange cult. Its existence is an enigma to me....as is your role." He hissed, sitting back on his haunches and glaring boredly at the mortal. "Are we done here? Because if we are, I have an orb to destroy, so if you would kindly hand it over..."

And, as Morroch sat speaking to the boy, somewhere far away, far beyond the dwarves and their constant mining, a silent figure stood guard over a village nestled into the very core of a mountain, warm and pleasant, trees and flowers growing despite the frigid nature of the northern mountains of which they lived. Their silent guardian wathed, ice covered wings shifting as he watched the distant horizon, narrowing cold eyes. The ancient dragon had been awake for many years now, ice being quite an unreliable source in which to carve sealing runes. But the dragon had conquered his anger long ago, establishing this little village and gathering what he could find of the scattered wyrms. But that was not all of them. Some still wandered, hiding in their own communities, or hiding amongst the mortal, and immortal races of this world. And the old dragon sat, eyeing the point on the horizon that he was sure was his brother, certain that it was his magics that were being replaced, corrupted. And he began to worry, shifting at his perch.

(And so we meet Barroch. I hope you don't mind. I can send you a quick profile, if ya like.)

Andraus

Old 10-08-2011, 06:56 AM

[If you feel comfurtable doing so, go ahead. I just dont want confusion]

"I cannot......This Orb may be the only way I can Seal the Crevice, to prevent Beasts like you from escaping." he said. he Stared at the dragon with a bit of anger "Explain why You didnt kill me.....back at the Raivne, you could have killed us Easily, by using Surprise as a Tactic, yet you waited. Why?" he asked the Lich worm.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-08-2011, 07:16 AM

Morroch blinked, laughing. "The eye was not made to handle the powers of a demon! Can you not see that for yourself?" he said, standing. And to prove his point, he turned, opening his mouth and releasing a volley of corrosive demonic energy at the nearby town, the sticky, almost saliva like substance splashing onto buildings and soldiers, some even missing their mark and splattering into the fields, eating away the flesh of the dead and undead almost immediately upon contact, turning back to the boy, the gooey liquid dribbling from his chin. "You weren't able to stop that...but who knows...perhaps Arroch would be willing to seal it for you...if you can gain his trust..." He became quiet at the mortal boy's question though, staring at him with dark eyes. He didn't even understand his reasoning in full and the more he thought on it, the more he realized that it was foolish to have allowed them to draw the weapons at all. But he snarled, eyes sparking dangerously. "I have no idea what you speak of, whelp!" He would deny his mercy. He would deny it to the day he died.

(I'll fill one out in a little, post it up at some point. Maybe after everyone else catches up.)

Andraus

Old 10-08-2011, 07:33 AM

Akito took the eye off the Chain that blocked its power, then showed it in the face of the Lich worm "By the gods of the 4 seas, Burn in hell, wrethed demon" he said. The Orb glew bright. "I shall send you, your brothers, and every last demon back t hell were you belong. " he said " The ancients gave us this hom to protect, and we shall to our dieing breath" he continued.

Andraus

Old 10-09-2011, 08:02 PM

[Hello! I made a good roleplay, and Il be damned if It dies this quick :U

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-10-2011, 09:28 PM

[Sorry. Midterms. :/]

The fight seemed to be calming finally, almost as if in the favor of the townspeople and Aeleis as she hopped down from her horse, admitting it to return home as she looked over the remaining soldiers. Staff in hand, she stood strong as of yet, breathe heavy and body smeared with dirt and blood form others as well as herself. She suffered minor injuries, nothing that quite worried her, but she held pride in how they were able to hold off the demonic horde- none had reached town, and most soldiers were still at least alive. This moment of relief to her was when Hell seemed to rise. The dead rose form the ground, the sky darkened, those demons that had been slaughtered were up and attacking once more... Aeleis went back to fighting readily, though shocked and fatigued. However, she took a moment's relief when she heard her name, looking around only to find Galen. "Galen!" she'd wave him down- now wishing she had not dismissed her horse- sending him a small smile in greeting before looking back towards the mass of rising demons. With the hand that still held her staff firmly, she focused and made a sweeping motion before her, and flora again rose from the ground to ensnare the rising demons as she once again turned towards him, "What of the Raiju?"

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2011, 02:43 AM

Galen shot an arrow through a wraith as it disappeared in a puff of black smoke, before he heard his name and turned his head when Aeleis called out to him. Glad to get a response, a wave of relief came over him. "The Raiju was defeated." He answered. He held up the book Akito had given him as his share. "It also dropped a few items that could might prove useful for us." Then, a bright light came at the top of the hill, near the forest's edge. That was where Akito was; or at least, where Galen had last seen him. Galen lowered his bow a bit, the light beginning to grow brighter. Even the demons and dead that had come back to life that they'd been fighting off began to fall back to the ground and disappear. He furrowed his brows, looking back up to the hill, where it was obvious the sources of all this was coming from. "What on earth is going on up there?"

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2011, 04:04 AM

Morroch squinted his eyes, the light burning his vision. But not his body. And he let out a sickening laugh, throwing his head back in triumph at his minor victory. So his theory was correct! Demons were affected, but not as much as the ancient dragon. His laughter faded at Akito's cry, lowering his head to squint past the light, to glare at him. "The ancients....you believe the ancients gave you this land?" he said, standing straight and spreading his wings. "If it were not for the wyrm, you would not be here at all!" And he lifted his head, roaring as the ground shook and the ancient demons rose, one cracking through the ground a little ways down the hill, beady eyes glaring at the town below, glaring at the society that had killed it ten years before. And it lifted its head, screeching. Its face was much like an octopus, tentacles covering a beaked mouth. Its body was toned and muscled, although withered and pitted with time and rot. A pair of small, tattered wings clung to its back, shredded and useless. This was a Deep One, a creature that brought madness to anyone of weak mind who looked upon it. Many other demons rose, the ones having avoided Akito's initial attack and survived Morroch's earlier barrage, roaring and returning to the attack. And Morroch stood, a look of triumph in his eyes.

Andraus

Old 10-11-2011, 04:14 AM

Akito looked at the demon, then gripped his sword. The blade and orb pulsed, both being conntected due to the fact that He was holding them both. His weapon Then Grew larger, and sharper. It looked now as if it were a Sword-figured cleaver. "What in Zafrones name?......" he said. The sword Pulsed again, and a Slightly voice was heard "Do you Require my Strentgh, my Master?" it asked. Akito knew not of what was happening, but knew that if he was going to stand a fighting chance against this demon, he needed power "Sword of Discord, lend me your strentgh!" he shouted. The sword eminated a Strange glow, demonic, yet angelic. "By seriphem!.....this power is amazing!!!....." he said, waving the blade

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-11-2011, 04:27 AM

Aeleis smiled when she heard of the beast's defeat, nodding towards Galen in a signal of acknowledgement. They must be very powerful men if they were able to slay a demon that powerful- and she respected that. "I am glad to hear that," she replied, withdrawing a dagger with her free hand to stab a demon in the side of its neck. Sighing and shaking her head as she heard Galen's question, she wondered the same thing herself, "I am not sure... but, whatever it may be, it does not look welcoming." Then noticing their missing comrade, she added, "Where is Akito?"

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2011, 04:43 AM

Galen looked up to the hill. "He's still up there, where..." He stopped. "Where that light came from." He hoped he was alright. He turned back to Aeleis. "We should go back—" He stopped, seeing new monsters emerge. Namely, one mid-way on the hill. It was large, tentacles covering its beak-like face and body frail-looking yet muscular and powerful. It's screech was utterly horrendous, Galen fighting the impulse to cover his ears. "Looks like we're not quite done yet..." He said lowly, readying his bow. "Where on earth are all of these demons coming from!" Now he really was beginning to worry about Akito. Was it that light that was causing all of this? Or perhaps something else...

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2011, 05:24 AM

Morroch's lips curled, the facade of a grin forming across his face. Interesting.! The power burned at his mind, but not too much to incapacitate him. He lifted his paw, the sharp black claws glittering in the intense light around them. "Good child! Let that anger flow! I want a challenge out of you!" he said, lashing out his claw as he did, the sharp tips aimed directly for Akito's much smaller body. The Deep One eyed the town, lifting its head to screech again, many soldiers dropping their weapons to shield their ears from its onslaught. It lowered its head again, rotting body humming in excitement, ready for its long awaited vengeance. But, as it surveyed the town, it stopped, small eyes landing on two individuals, a bit of him twitching in anticipation at the sight of them, of the sight of the young man with the bow and woman with the staff. And it knew, deep in its rotting chest, it would have to defeat these two to go forth with its revenge. And so it spread its wings, issuing its challenge, the rotted muscles twitching at the strain of the simple act of being spread.

Andraus

Old 10-15-2011, 02:34 PM

Akito Looked at this Dragon, he knew he would head for town. He didnt think they stood a chance, so he had to Improvise. He Reached up with his sword, then slashed down jabbing the creatures tail with his blade. He used his fire magic to make sure that this wound would burn hm.